This guy should receive some kind of AWARD, don't you think? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This guy should receive some kind of AWARD, don't you think?

Skyhook
05-21-2012, 05:35
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-with-30-kids-%E2%80%94-by-11-different-mothers-%E2%80%94-seeks-child-support-help/

How in 'H' can one 'father' support thirty kids and eleven 'wives'? Oh, wait..

THEN..
(Jump ahead a few years when those kids are doing their daddy's-thing... think they will even have half an idea they are fornicating with relatives--- close relatives?? What then?)

snewsoG22
05-21-2012, 14:29
If we aren't going to allow Darwin to solve these problems naturally something has to be done to discourage this behavior. I don't support forced sterilization (first they came for the communists) but, to me, this is child abuse, not to mention unsustainable, and is the fast lane to making Idiocracy a reality.

Brucev
05-22-2012, 05:43
What's the problem. This is the post-modern world. Independence is prized over any supposed social responsibility in which every man is for himself and the devil take the hindmost. He is no different from those who buy companies, strip them of assets, pensions, etc. and then leave behind a nothing. His expectation that the tax payer support the consequence of his lifestyle is no different than the expectation of ceo's that taxpayers rush in and save their investors from having to pay for the bonuses they and their boards give to one another.

The Machinist
05-22-2012, 06:11
What's the problem. This is the post-modern world. Independence is prized over any supposed social responsibility in which every man is for himself and the devil take the hindmost.
Spoken like the Democrat you are. My only social responsibility is to not violate the rights of my fellow man. Beyond that, I don't owe them - or especially you - a God damned thing.

Brucev
05-22-2012, 06:48
Spoken like the Democrat you are. My only social responsibility is to not violate the rights of my fellow man. Beyond that, I don't owe them - or especially you - a God damned thing.

Careful. Your ignorance is showing. You must learn that not all with whom you disagree are demokrats. Conservatives are not monochromatic. As to social responsibility, your view is your own. It is not supported in the early colonial or revolutionary experience of our nation. It is not supported in the developed structures of society, either at the local, state or federal level. It is not supported in broad experience. It is not the agreed upon norm of modern society. This may chaff you. That is understandable. The intersection of assumptive individualism and rational social responsibility can be difficult to negotiate for those who want to insist on their own supposed right of way.

The Machinist
05-22-2012, 12:50
Careful. Your ignorance is showing. You must learn that not all with whom you disagree are demokrats. Conservatives are not monochromatic. As to social responsibility, your view is your own. It is not supported in the early colonial or revolutionary experience of our nation. It is not supported in the developed structures of society, either at the local, state or federal level. It is not supported in broad experience. It is not the agreed upon norm of modern society. This may chaff you. That is understandable. The intersection of assumptive individualism and rational social responsibility can be difficult to negotiate for those who want to insist on their own supposed right of way.
The welfare you receive wasn't around during the colonial days. In fact, it wasn't around until after FDR. Please don't try to lecture me on history, because you're totally clueless.

This system of taking from the producer class to give away to the shiftless and lazy, is not the agreed-upon norm. It's what's forced on us with the threat of violence, as a condition of American citizenship. We never got to vote on it.

Skyhook
05-24-2012, 07:30
The welfare you receive wasn't around during the colonial days. In fact, it wasn't around until after FDR. Please don't try to lecture me on history, because you're totally clueless.

This system of taking from the producer class to give away to the shiftless and lazy, is not the agreed-upon norm. It's what's forced on us with the threat of violence, as a condition of American citizenship. We never got to vote on it.

:popcorn:

As noble as the intent of the Welfare System may have been at inception, it has devolved into a government tool for developing sucklings from otherwise productive members of society.

As one of my employees once said,"I don't wants the JOB; I wants da check!"

JFrame
05-24-2012, 07:57
Give the guy a Nobel Peace Prize...It would make about as much sense as giving one to Obama...

Cavalry Doc
05-24-2012, 08:10
:popcorn:

As noble as the intent of the Welfare System may have been at inception, it has devolved into a government tool for developing sucklings from otherwise productive members of society.

As one of my employees once said,"I don't wants the JOB; I wants da check!"

One Middle age African American patient I had, when asked what he did for a living says "I draws", I said something like "so your an artist, that's cool my uncle was an artist". He laughed and said "I don't think you understand doc, I draws a check."