Obama commercials on Pandora Internet Radio. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama commercials on Pandora Internet Radio.

South Fla
05-21-2012, 10:30
Well, no more Pandora Internet Radio for me until after the election.

I fire up the computer and open Pandora to listen to some music while doing the Monday honey-do list. About 3 songs into it, I hear a commercial for Obama from some guy in the auto industry and how Obama wasn't going to "let us down".

In the last hour, I have heard the same commercial 4 times on two different channels.

If I wanted election commercials (from either side), I would listen to terrestrial radio. Yes, I have Sirius radio, but it is in the car.

SunGunner
05-21-2012, 10:50
Get the sirius online listening/phone app, it's cheap.

nmk
05-21-2012, 10:55
Well, no more Pandora Internet Radio for me until after the election.

I fire up the computer and open Pandora to listen to some music while doing the Monday honey-do list. About 3 songs into it, I hear a commercial for Obama from some guy in the auto industry and how Obama wasn't going to "let us down".

In the last hour, I have heard the same commercial 4 times on two different channels.

If I wanted election commercials (from either side), I would listen to terrestrial radio. Yes, I have Sirius radio, but it is in the car.

Are you paying for Pandora?

RyanSBHF
05-21-2012, 19:50
Ditch the radio completely and hook up an MP3 player in your car.

Mrs. Tink
05-22-2012, 10:32
I have XM in the car. I use Pandora occasionally in my home office--I view the Obama commercials as comedy hour. They're totally blatant class warfare, and he takes credit for additional oil output when it's been done IN SPITE of him, on private lands--not because of him. The case for his re-election is looking pretty thin.

janice6
05-22-2012, 10:35
I wouldn't use Pandora again. I tried them and it was too much aggravation.

Went to AOL.

South Fla
05-22-2012, 12:46
Are you paying for Pandora?

No, what is your point? :dunno: