NBPP: We're not hanging Crackers by nooses, Yet [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NBPP: We're not hanging Crackers by nooses, Yet

stormspotter
05-21-2012, 17:58
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-black-panther-field-marshal-whites-should-be-thankful-were-not-hanging-crackers-by-nooses-yet-yet-yet/

rgregoryb
05-21-2012, 18:01
funny, they always say this while in Detroit or some other affirmative action city....

JBnTX
05-21-2012, 18:37
Please let's all keep in mind that these idiots do NOT represent the black community any more than the KKK represents the white community.

Just hate filled racists with big mouths.

Bruce H
05-21-2012, 18:39
Please let's all keep in mind that these idiots do NOT represent the black community any more than the KKK represents the white community.

But when the killing starts, guilt by association goes a long way. Warranted or not.

JBnTX
05-21-2012, 18:43
But when the killing starts, guilt by association goes a long way. Warranted or not.

What does that mean?:dunno:

barbedwiresmile
05-21-2012, 18:50
funny, they always say this while in Detroit or some other affirmative action city....

Was thinking same....

G29Reload
05-21-2012, 20:20
I got yer cracker right here.

Chuck TX
05-21-2012, 21:08
Mathematics and statistics are not their strong suit.

countrygun
05-21-2012, 21:41
I am not a "doomtalker" but I have to admit that a potential for something bad happening does exist. However, I have to say that if there is any way to be optimistic in the face of the possibility, from what I have seen people of all races and on all sides of every other "classifier" are realizing something.

"Stupidity is really one of the great equalizers. It doesn't respect race, it doesn't respect religion, it doesn't respect geography. It is equally distributed amongst all and you can't fix it"

To a previous poster,

Take a look at the "Occupiers" and the make up of the crowd in Chicago. Aren't you "associated" with the majority of those A---clowns?

Gunnut 45/454
05-21-2012, 21:52
I said it before - go ahead and burn your liberal cities down -just dont step outside the city limits cause you'll not like the reception you all get NBPP!:rofl: PS I hope you can grow your own food cause us crackers will not be makin deliveries to your burnt out cities!:rofl:

Cavalry Doc
05-22-2012, 04:05
If the transportation system breaks down, 1/3 of the earths population of humans will starve to death within a year. I cannot remember where that was quoted, but it sounds reasonable.

I'm also not a pessimistic sort of fellow, but I'd have a bit of extra food around, maybe a bit of extra other things too. Same kind of stuff you use to prepare for tornados, hurricanes and other natural disasters.

Isolated problems are going to occur, in many places. The amount of group black vs white violence seems to be on the rise. And I have to go spend a week in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area starting this today. I REALLY do not like cities. Stupid people seem to group together in them. Small towns have village idiots, easy to spot, cities have huge free range herds of them.

series1811
05-22-2012, 04:49

It would sure be nice to have Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, or even Obama or Holder, just get up one time, and say, "That's not right."

Kind of like the "good" muslims, who just can't bring themselves to put some distance from the hate speech and acts of the fundamentalists.

I mean, is it fear, indifference, or agreement?

vafish
05-22-2012, 05:22
If the transportation system breaks down, 1/3 of the earths population of humans will starve to death within a year. I cannot remember where that was quoted, but it sounds reasonable.

I'm also not a pessimistic sort of fellow, but I'd have a bit of extra food around, maybe a bit of extra other things too. Same kind of stuff you use to prepare for tornados, hurricanes and other natural disasters.

Isolated problems are going to occur, in many places. The amount of group black vs white violence seems to be on the rise. And I have to go spend a week in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area starting this today. I REALLY do not like cities. Stupid people seem to group together in them. Small towns have village idiots, easy to spot, cities have huge free range herds of them.

It is much shorter than that.

Most cities have about a weeks worth of food in them.

In a true EOTWAWKI situation most people wouldn't last 2 weeks.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Bruce H
05-22-2012, 05:26
What does that mean?:dunno:

It would sure be nice to have Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, or even Obama or Holder, just get up one time, and say, "That's not right."

Kind of like the "good" muslims, who just can't bring themselves to put some distance from the hate speech and acts of the fundamentalists.

Excellent response. If you ain't us you is a target.

eracer
05-22-2012, 05:34

I mean, is it fear, indifference, or agreement?I think it's a combination of all three.

Fear of incurring the wrath of those who share a 'Group ID Card.'

Indifference that seems to be endemic among all races and creeds.

Agreement, because deep down in our hearts, we all applaud those who free themselves to act - even if we disagree with their actions.

Deployment Solu
05-22-2012, 08:59
These hate mongers will get what they want, just not the way they think.

herose
05-22-2012, 16:03
Hell, he's welcome to come to Ky and try that stuff if he wants. I'll even buy him some rope and we'll see who gets strung up.

countrygun
05-22-2012, 16:26
" NBPP: We're not hanging Crackers by nooses, Yet"

If they do, raise you hand if you think the Obama/ Holder Justice Department would investigate it as a "Hate Crime"

svtpwnz
05-22-2012, 18:07

Yes it is! What a bunch of racist chicken **** bastards!

Cavalry Doc
05-23-2012, 05:07
It is much shorter than that.

Most cities have about a weeks worth of food in them.

In a true EOTWAWKI situation most people wouldn't last 2 weeks.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

If they can get water, most could go without eating for much longer than 2 weeks. Side effect of an obese population.

aircarver
05-23-2012, 08:13
.... I'll even buy him some rope and we'll see who gets strung up.

We're capitalists ..... sell him the rope ........:supergrin:

HexHead
05-23-2012, 08:29
These hate mongers will get what they want, just not the way they think.

It's not going to just be a few Korean shopkeepers this time.

walt cowan
05-23-2012, 08:35

these guys are nothing more than government informents used to stir stuff up. check their cell phones...they got the local fbi office on speed dial. :wavey:

All Pro Sports Hero
05-23-2012, 08:43
I said it before - go ahead and burn your liberal cities down -just dont step outside the city limits cause you'll not like the reception you all get NBPP!:rofl: PS I hope you can grow your own food cause us crackers will not be makin deliveries to your burnt out cities!:rofl:

It is interesting to consider some of the more probable scenarios. I really think any civil unrest would be largely confined to urban areas. I cannot envison any successful large scale attempt to take over rural or even semi-rural space. So in that regard, like you say, have fun burning down your own neighborhoods. Here's a match.

But on the other hand, with that assumed as a baseline predicament, how badly, if at all, would trucking, transpotation and food delivery be disrupted nationwide? I think stopage of these critical services is the likely worst case scenario for folks outside of the cities.

snerd
05-23-2012, 09:01
If they can get water, most could go without eating for much longer than 2 weeks. Side effect of an obese population.
Timothy, Timothy, where on earth did you go?
Timothy, Timothy, God why don't I know?!

:supergrin:

cowboywannabe
05-23-2012, 09:06

yes....

Dexters
05-23-2012, 09:22
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-black-panther-field-marshal-whites-should-be-thankful-were-not-hanging-crackers-by-nooses-yet-yet-yet/

The NBPP is really like the KKK. Not too smart. It isn't the 'white man' that threatens the black community. It is the latino community - it has grown from 5% of the population in the 90s to 15% now and will be 35% in 2050; while the black pop. will be 15%.

Rising immigrants move to poor areas first. The black community is lowest in economic rankings.

The latino pop will take over black political seats and will start up small business in black areas. They will be employing other latinos, not blacks.

It looks to me that the black community will be a permanent underclass.

Gary W Trott
05-24-2012, 08:22
Timothy, Timothy, where on earth did you go?
Timothy, Timothy, God why don't I know?!

:supergrin:
LOL!! That is a real "Forgotten Forty Five" and a spooky song.

Dakota (formerly The Buoys) - Timothy live - YouTube

maxsnafu
05-24-2012, 09:04
I hope you can grow your own food cause us crackers will not be makin deliveries to your burnt out cities!:rofl:

I'll bet "our" government will.

series1811
05-24-2012, 09:30
I'll bet "our" government will.

You might not be so sure of that if you had gone through Katrina. Thinking the government would take care of everything cost a lot of people their lives during and after that one.

F350
05-24-2012, 10:20
Wonder why 'ole Kingie boy never tries any of his BS in the Missouri Ozarks??? :tongueout:

maxsnafu
05-24-2012, 10:29
You might not be so sure of that if you had gone through Katrina. Thinking the government would take care of everything cost a lot of people their lives during and after that one.

That is more of a reflection of the unrealistic expectations of the people affected than the government's response.

Interestingly, in both Katrina and the Haiti earthquake not only did "our" government respond but people, White people, nationwide descended en mass to the effected areas to help out. Compare that to the tepid response to the people flooded in the northern Midwest. Black lives are very, VERY important to the government and a significant number of Whites. White lives? Not so much.

series1811
05-24-2012, 10:46
That is more of a reflection of the unrealistic expectations of the people affected than the government's response.

Interestingly, in both Katrina and the Haiti earthquake not only did "our" government respond but people, White people, nationwide descended en mass to the effected areas to help out. Compare that to the tepid response to the people flooded in the northern Midwest. Black lives are very, VERY important to the government and a significant number of Whites. White lives? Not so much.

And, that was just one city. With at least three days notice that something really bad was about to happen.

What happens when it is more than one city?
When it is unexpected?
When it is a much bigger city than New Orleans?
What happens when instead of 1500 dead people (who you can really just leave lying there as Katrina proved), you have 100,000 very sick people?

One you see civilization end, even for a few weeks, you don't go around thinking it can't happen anymore.

marchboom
05-27-2012, 10:21
The NBPP is really like the KKK. Not too smart. It isn't the 'white man' that threatens the black community. It is the latino community - it has grown from 5% of the population in the 90s to 15% now and will be 35% in 2050; while the black pop. will be 15%.

Rising immigrants move to poor areas first. The black community is lowest in economic rankings.

The latino pop will take over black political seats and will start up small business in black areas. They will be employing other latinos, not blacks.

It looks to me that the black community will be a permanent underclass.

Yep. Many black "leaders" and racist black groups still say that the whites are the reason why black folks are "disadvantaged". All the while the hispanic people are moving in and taking over neighborhoods and jobs from the blacks.
And black folks let them do it! They had better wake up and recognize who the real enemy is...illegal aliens...lots of them. A huge voting block (and yes, they do vote. Our corrupt gov't lets them)