IRS Gives Billions in Tax Refunds to Illegals [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : IRS Gives Billions in Tax Refunds to Illegals

pipedreams
05-22-2012, 05:19
This follows recent stories about Child Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants.

Internal Revenue Service allows Illegals to apply for nine-digit individual taxpayer identification numbers, or ITINs, which also are used to file federal income tax returns.

http://townhall.com/columnists/chucknorris/2012/05/22/irs_gives_billions_in_tax_refunds_to_illegals

Don't see a lot about this on the evening news.

eracer
05-22-2012, 05:42
I think I'm going to vomit.

maxsnafu
05-22-2012, 05:59
Further proof, if anyone needed it, that "our" government hates us.

Paul7
05-22-2012, 08:09
What you subsidize, you get more of. Just think, we borrowed 40% of those payments from China.

Deployment Solu
05-22-2012, 08:23
ALL ILLEGALS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR SOIL IMMEDIATELY and stripped of everything except the clothes on their back that they came here with. Most are NOTHING but THIEVES!!!! Then we can start working on our own criminals, cut welfare and the free giveaways, and crack down on the greed in this country and ineptness by our govt!!!

pugman
05-22-2012, 09:30
"About 2.3 million of them paid no federal income taxes and also collected a cumulative $4 billion from the Treasury in tax refunds for claiming ACTCs"

As a tax paying citizen this is disgusting...I get it..I really do.

I also realize its the equivalent of about one day's worth of interest on the national debt.

As much of a problem as illegals are, the problem in this story isn't so much the illegals (they are a problem... a huge problem...again, I get it...I really do) its money.

If the federal government were held accountable for what it spends I guarantee you this loophole would have been closed a long time ago.

pipedreams
05-22-2012, 13:39
The real story here is not the illegals but why is the federal government allowing this to go on.