Who Should Be Blamed For Riots If Zimmerman Walks? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Be Blamed For Riots If Zimmerman Walks?

maxsnafu
05-22-2012, 06:13
http://www.vdare.com/articles/what-if-zimmerman-walks-free

ChuteTheMall
05-22-2012, 06:29
Obama's media.

grmnracing
05-22-2012, 06:36
That was a pretty good article IMO.

Sent from my iPhone

HexHead
05-22-2012, 06:41
There shouldn't be any "if" about it.

CitizenOfDreams
05-22-2012, 06:49
The people who are rioting? Or is that a trick question?

gwalchmai
05-22-2012, 07:44
That's what I was going to say, CoD.

SPIN2010
05-22-2012, 07:53

:agree:

Cavalry Doc
05-22-2012, 07:59
The rioters?

gwalchmai
05-22-2012, 08:09
Perhaps we should also ask "Who should be charged with incitement to riot?"

JAS104
05-22-2012, 08:15
The rioters.
I mean it's not like the Media is sending evil brainwaves saying "goo killl Zimmerrrr," though they may influence the public.

Point being, nobody is going to force the rioters to riot. They are responsible for their own actions.

I just really hope there isn't a huge spike in racial violence.

JAS104
05-22-2012, 08:28

Great article though, thanks for posting

kirgi08
05-22-2012, 08:32
Media/Jackson/Sharpton,and the actual participants.When Zimmerman does get acquitted,there will be flames.Assuming the jury has the guts ta do it.It should however never make it ta trial.'08.

JAS104
05-22-2012, 08:40
Media/Jackson/Sharpton,and the actual participants.When Zimmerman does get acquitted,there will be flames.Assuming the jury has the guts ta do it.It should however never make it ta trial.'08.

Really hope it doesn't turn into something like the Rodney King riots in LA. Then its the SHTF closet lol

Flintlocker
05-22-2012, 09:03
Maybe a rioter will chase you into the dark. If you confront your pursuer and happen to get shot then you have no one to blame but yourself.

BuckyP
05-22-2012, 09:08
George W. Bush

pugman
05-22-2012, 09:14

Beat me to it....

Let me ask this question then....

Who should be blamed if said rioters came to my house and/or business and I pop them?

FL Airedale
05-22-2012, 09:16
The rioters.

NBC news execs should be charged with inciting a riot for airing the edited 911 tapes making it appear that GZ was a racist.

ABC news execs should get the same charge for airing low quality pics of GZ and saying that there were no injuries visible. Since higher res images that clearly showed injuries were available, ABC news is as bad as NBC.

FL Airedale
05-22-2012, 09:17
Who should be blamed if said rioters came to my house and/or business and I pop them?

If you pop them because you are protecting your life or the life of an innocent person, the rioters should be blamed.

Deployment Solu
05-22-2012, 09:24
Travon Martins parents are to blame. They went everywhere they could claiming Zimmerman MURDERED their child. They whipped up belief in the black community that it was a racially motivated killing of their "child" by a white man.

They should have let the Police and the Criminal Justice system work.

They couldn't have been more wrong. ALL the facts are pointing to what Zimmerman has stated all along happened, and it jives (no pun intended) with what eye witnesses said. The rabid news media pick up this sensational story, complete with pics of a 12 year old boy in a football uniform(where now the thug was 17 years old and much different from the pic portrayed), without checking the facts, so they could sell their story. He wasn't MURDERED, he was killed during an attack against Zimmerman.

Cavalry Doc
05-22-2012, 09:34
If he walks legitimately, wouldn't TM share some of the blame?

Root cause analysis.

Rob1109
05-22-2012, 09:44

If he is convicted, will "the others" riot?

Glockdude1
05-22-2012, 10:01
The rioters.

NBC news execs should be charged with inciting a riot for airing the edited 911 tapes making it appear that GZ was a racist.

ABC news execs should get the same charge for airing low quality pics of GZ and saying that there were no injuries visible. Since higher res images that clearly showed injuries were available, ABC news is as bad as NBC.

NBC and ABC are going to be the reason G.Z. walks.

:cool:

countrygun
05-22-2012, 10:07
Everybody beat me to it.

While there are "Inciters" I think that below that standard there are a whole lot of "enablers". Those who are not quite at th point of "encouraging" but who aren't and won't do anything to stop it. Those are the D-bags I'd like to kneecap.

eracer
05-22-2012, 10:08
Travon Martins parents are to blame. They went everywhere they could claiming Zimmerman MURDERED their child. They whipped up belief in the black community that it was a racially motivated killing of their "child" by a white man. Do you have any citations for this?

Glockdude1
05-22-2012, 10:16
Do you have any citations for this?

ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc...... Google it if you need to.

Take your pic.

PocketProtector
05-22-2012, 10:19

NBC and ABC are going to be the reason G.Z. walks.

:cool:

They will be to blame for the stoking the riots along with the usual suspects, Sharpton, Jackson, O-BS-er.

He'll walk because he was defending himself....and it can be proven. Although, he's supposed to be innocent until PROVEN GUILTY.

JAS104
05-22-2012, 10:53
ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc...... Google it if you need to.

Take your pic.

:goodpost: Plus one

callihan_44
05-22-2012, 11:04
jesse and al plus the media needs called out on the carpet if riots ensue . You cant deny they were throwing gas on the fire.

kirgi08
05-22-2012, 11:25
If he walks legitimately, wouldn't TM share some of the blame?

Root cause analysis.

Your wrong Doc.Perception is everything.'08.

JAS104
05-22-2012, 11:33
jesse and al plus the media needs called out on the carpet if riots ensue . You cant deny they were throwing gas on the fire.

Shoot, they were holding a can of gasoline and a lit match lol

MZBKA
05-22-2012, 11:42
I'd blame the rioters.

DonGlock26
05-22-2012, 11:47
Who Should Be Blamed For Riots If Zimmerman Walks?

The Martin Family, their lawyers, Obama, and the liberal media.

The media knew early on that there was a witness to Zimmerman's beating:

http://youtu.be/w47eL_jTieI

_

CitizenOfDreams
05-22-2012, 12:15
If he is convicted, will "the others" riot?
I doubt it. Too much fear, too much guilt, less free time, more to lose.

janice6
05-22-2012, 12:19
If the NBPP isn't being charged with Sedition, and the media still will not retract/apologize for their inflammatory made up claims, and Eric Holder will do nothing about calls for murdering a citizen, how will anyone be held responsible for anything.

Everyone will get a pass on this, except whites. For them it's Government sponsored "open season".

JAS104
05-22-2012, 12:20
I doubt it. Too much fear, too much guilt, less free time, more to lose.

Jobs, familys, self respect

JAS104
05-22-2012, 12:24
If the NBPP isn't being charged with Sedition, and the media still will not retract/apologize for their inflammatory made up claims, and Eric Holder will do nothing about calls for murdering a citizen, how will anyone be held responsible for anything.

Everyone will get a pass on this, except whites. For them it's Government sponsored "open season".

Isn't it always? :rant:

Glocksanity
05-22-2012, 13:18
The people who riot.

You don't blame anyone other than who does the rioting.

concretefuzzynuts
05-22-2012, 13:38
I just really hope there isn't a huge spike in racial violence.

Too late. It's happening around the country. Example: Norfolk.

http://nation.foxnews.com/norfolk-mob-beating/2012/05/09/norfolk-mob-assault-eyewitness-says-race-was-factor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126003/Trayvon-Martin-case-6-youths-beat-man-78-twisted-racial-revenge-attack.html

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/wave-of-black-mobs-brutalizing-whites/

snerd
05-22-2012, 13:48
The people who riot.

You don't blame anyone other than who does the rioting.
In our culture, it's "always" someone else's fault. No one is responsible for their own actions. Where have you been?!

cysoto
05-22-2012, 14:01
No need to worry about riots just yet. I seriously doubt that Mr. Zimmerman will be found Not Guilty of all charges.

countrygun
05-22-2012, 14:07
No need to worry about riots just yet. I seriously doubt that Mr. Zimmerman will be found Not Guilty of all charges.

What are all of the charges?

cysoto
05-22-2012, 14:16
What are all of the charges?

So far he's got Murder in the Second Degree but there is also a good chance that the Feds will add a charge of Hate Crime.

What's wrong with you; don't you read the news? :supergrin:

stsai465
05-22-2012, 14:43
In light of recent evidence, it's highly unlikely Zimmerman will be found guilty of 2nd degree murder (barring threatening or bribing the jury); the DA seriously overreached in this case, trying to prove that level of charge. I'm strongly suspect she was sure she could coerce Z and his lawyer to plea down to a lesser-charge, which would let her notch a political feather in her cap, w/o any serious work.

The Hate Crimes is somewhat harder to predict (I'm sure by design) because that's a law trying to insinuate mindset, but even in that case, there's no such evidence (ie, no racial epitaths, which is the usual documentation they look for).

But of course, truth and evidence has ceased to be a real factor in this case long ago; only the left-wing template matters now.

Misty02
05-22-2012, 14:46

The rioters.

rhikdavis
05-22-2012, 14:57
The 911 operator who took the initial call.

countrygun
05-22-2012, 14:59
In light of recent evidence, it's highly unlikely Zimmerman will be found guilty of 2nd degree murder (barring threatening or bribing the jury); the DA seriously overreached in this case, trying to prove that level of charge. I'm strongly suspect she was sure she could coerce Z and his lawyer to plea down to a lesser-charge, which would let her notch a political feather in her cap, w/o any serious work.

The Hate Crimes is somewhat harder to predict (I'm sure by design) because that's a law trying to insinuate mindset, but even in that case, there's no such evidence (ie, no racial epitaths, which is the usual documentation they look for).

But of course, truth and evidence has ceased to be a real factor in this case long ago; only the left-wing template matters now.

That's is about it IMO. The elements of Second Degree (State) or "Hate" (Federal) are absent.

G-19
05-22-2012, 14:59
I would blame the people that are rioting.

Ruble Noon
05-22-2012, 15:11
Sorry but you guys are all wrong. If there are riots it will be the "crackers" fault. It's always the "crackers" fault.

HexHead
05-22-2012, 15:14

0bama wasn't with his "if I had a son...." speech?

Mayhem like Me
05-22-2012, 15:19
The rioters.

Win..

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

countrygun
05-22-2012, 15:31
Sorry but you guys are all wrong. If there are riots it will be the "crackers" fault. It's always the "crackers" fault.

Wrong-twice over

The question was "Who Should..." not "Who Will...."

On top of that, if it happens ever disenfranchised professional whiner, regardless of race is going to show up, as well as ever loser looking for "A Cause". They are all going to blame "The Man".

wjv
05-22-2012, 16:11
The Media

ozark-tracker
05-22-2012, 16:18
I've got a question about crackers, whitey any other names the white people are called, is that the best anybody can come up with, I mean that doesn't hurt my feelings yet you mention the n word, it's like you lit up a short fuse on a high explosive, I mean they''ve had a coupla hundred years to come up with a name to call us to set us off, are we just not playing fair and getting hurt feelings when they call us names. or what, explain this to me.

Ruble Noon
05-22-2012, 16:21
I've got a question about crackers, whitey any other names the white people are called, is that the best anybody can come up with, I mean that doesn't hurt my feelings yet you mention the n word, it's like you lit up a short fuse on a high explosive, I mean they''ve had a coupla hundred years to come up with a name to call us to set us off, are we just not playing fair and getting hurt feelings when they call us names. or what, explain this to me.

I prefer 'nilla' wafa'

RDW
05-22-2012, 16:23
The Culture of the Rioters!

stevelyn
05-22-2012, 16:24
I'll take "the idiots rioting" for a thousand Alex.

RyanSBHF
05-22-2012, 18:42

That was my first thought. The rioters are to blame, nobody else.

ponders
05-22-2012, 19:14
if riots do happen im glad my town wont be affected as im way to far from their part of the country

DOC44
05-22-2012, 19:35
chimp-out

Doc44

GAFinch
05-22-2012, 19:40
Why would anyone get blamed? OWS has turned from occasional rioting to full-blown domestic terrorism. The MSM, Pelosi, Obama, and the unions, all vocal supporters of the movement, still haven't publicly renounced the direction it's taken.

CitizenOfDreams
05-22-2012, 23:58
I've got a question about crackers, whitey any other names the white people are called, is that the best anybody can come up with, I mean that doesn't hurt my feelings yet you mention the n word, it's like you lit up a short fuse on a high explosive

I'll tell you why it does not hurt my feelings to be called whitey, paleface, round eyes, gringo or any other name there is for my kind. Because I am proud of my race and I don't feel insecure about it.

Mister_Beefy
05-23-2012, 03:04
well now witnesses are recanting their stories.

seems like the DA is really trying to get that W.

personally, by things I've seen like the number of convicts proven innocent with DNA evidence, and other high profile legal cases that have turned into abortions of justice, I have zero confidence in "the system" or any part of it (from judges to lawyers to lawmen) to get anything right anymore.

Cavalry Doc
05-23-2012, 04:22

Where did this term "cracker" come from, and other than the obvious other word it would be confused with, why
Don't papers print "the "c" word".

Some might even embrace the term. Could be a reference to the report of .223. As opposed to boomers that shoot larger calibers.

gwalchmai
05-23-2012, 04:41
Where did this term "cracker" come from, and other than the obvious other word it would be confused with, why

Some might even embrace the term. Could be a reference to the report of .223. As opposed to boomers that shoot larger calibers.Similar to "redneck", cracker had a descriptive origin - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_cracker

JAS104
05-23-2012, 06:14

Some might even embrace the term. Could be a reference to the report of .223. As opposed to boomers that shoot larger calibers.

See, I don't think I'd mind that lol.
Post it on my front door, "Robbers beware, Cracker lives here." lol

Not to be confused with my buddys place, "We don't dial 911"

g23rob
05-23-2012, 06:26
I will go out on a limb here but maybe the the fools who are rioting are responsible :wow:

JAS104
05-23-2012, 06:27
I will go out on a limb here but maybe the the fools who are rioting are responsible :wow:

Not out on a limb, most people in this thread would agree with you.

Cavalry Doc
05-23-2012, 06:44
See, I don't think I'd mind that lol.
Post it on my front door, "Robbers beware, Cracker lives here." lol

Not to be confused with my buddys place, "We don't dial 911"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XJarLrhKCWg/Tfn_Wk00AeI/AAAAAAAABWc/eQc4gbH8Yn0/s1600/funny+danger+sign.jpg

Tommato
05-23-2012, 07:03
Strictly speaking, the rioters should be held accountable, with honorable mention to NBC, sharpton/jackson, and Beeho ("If I had a son...").

The circumstances here add up to a very, very high probability of social unrest and rioting in the event of acquittal.

- Putting a state (rather than local) prosecutor in charge raises the expectation of the defendants that "justice will be done" *i.e. Zimmerman will be found guilty
- Making the charge Murder 2 sets the expectation that the "very competent state prosecutor" thinks they can get a conviction on a really serious charge
- News about the Feds making it a hate crime sets the expectation that there will be an increased sentence for Zimmermann

Given the furor raised in the MSM, black panthers, black leaders, etc I'd say a riot in the event of acquittal is a 100% certainty

Tommato

gwalchmai
05-23-2012, 07:11
Don't papers print "the "c" word".They don't print out "the C word" because white people do not respond violently to perceived insults. If our society would treat black people as responsible adults and hold them liable for such violence, there would be no need to print out "the N word". As long as we as a society treat black people like irresponsible children they will continue to live up to those expectations.

JAS104
05-23-2012, 07:29
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XJarLrhKCWg/Tfn_Wk00AeI/AAAAAAAABWc/eQc4gbH8Yn0/s1600/funny+danger+sign.jpg

This could quite well be the highlight of my May 2012 lol.
If you get a chance, google "Texts from Dog," Its a page on tumblr that this english guy literally has screenshots from texts with this Bulldog.

And they're REALLLL I promise :odie:

snerd
05-23-2012, 09:14
Having self-confidence and self-esteem go a long way to letting things roll off your back.

Fred Hansen
05-23-2012, 10:17
I prefer 'nilla' wafa'W3rd!

Fred Hansen
05-23-2012, 10:18
I'll take "the idiots rioting" for a thousand Alex.:supergrin: