Obama: I Stayed in a Hotel Instead of My House to Stimulate the Economy [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama: I Stayed in a Hotel Instead of My House to Stimulate the Economy

stsai465
05-22-2012, 07:55
The sheer stupidity, selfishness, and insular mindset of this POTUS continues to hit new lows.
"But this was a great showcase. And if it makes those folks feel any better, despite being 15 minutes away from my house, nobody would let me go home. I was thinking I would be able to sleep in my own bed tonight. They said I would cause even worse traffic so I ended up staying at a hotel, which contributes to the Chicago economy," Obama said on Monday afternoon.

Rest here:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/05/22/obama_i_stayed_in_a_hotel_instead_of_my_house_to_stimulate_the_economy

Also contributes to the national debt on something utterly unnecessary, when you factor all the entourage needed to travel with the Office, but it should be obvious by now to all but the most die-hard syncophants by now.

JFrame
05-22-2012, 08:08
Spending some 65,000 tax-payer dollars for each clunker in the "Cash for Clunkers" program also ostensibly stimulated the economy. :whistling:

Almost everything Obama does has echoes of Mao's "Great Leap Forward," when he had the Chinese people melting down nails, pots, pans, and tractors for the steel -- to make nails, pots, pans, and tractors...

Cavalry Doc
05-22-2012, 08:11
Gov. Huckabee had a boat named "state business". His staff could honestly tell people he was out on "state business" when he was boating.

I wonder if this is the same issue, and Barry has some sweet little thing on the side he nicknamed "the economy".

It's a joke, lighten up.

JAS104
05-22-2012, 08:12
The sheer stupidity, selfishness, and insular mindset of this POTUS continues to hit new lows.

Rest here:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/05/22/obama_i_stayed_in_a_hotel_instead_of_my_house_to_stimulate_the_economy

Also contributes to the national debt on something utterly unnecessary, when you factor all the entourage needed to travel with the Office, but it should be obvious by now to all but the most die-hard syncophants by now.

Yep. How much exactly does it cost us for Secret Service, Motorcade, private chefs? Not to mention, renting the roomes adjacent to, across from, above, and below the President's room.

snerd
05-22-2012, 10:09
It's unique to this acdemic administration. No real-world experience. All lifetime students. Pelosi makes the same stupid statements about food stamps stimulating the economy.