Obama's Harvard Biography Booklet [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Harvard Biography Booklet

DOC44
05-23-2012, 07:13
http://www.marfdrat.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Obama-Closeup-2-born-in-kenya.png

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/Obama-pamphlet-in-use-2007

This is what she was saying when at Harvard.... I guess he misspoke.:rofl:

Doc44

JFrame
05-23-2012, 07:17
The original "Manchurian Candidate," directed by John Frankenheimer and starring Laurence Harvey, is probably the most accurate depiction of Obama's career.

aircarver
05-23-2012, 07:29
The 'original' Manchurian Candidate wasn't as malevolent as he is ....:frown:

JAS104
05-23-2012, 07:31
http://www.marfdrat.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Obama-Closeup-2-born-in-kenya.png

This is what she was saying when at Harvard.... I guess he misspoke.:rofl:

Doc44

Where'd you find this?

DOC44
05-23-2012, 07:33
Where'd you find this?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/Obama-pamphlet-in-use-2007

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

Doc44

aircarver
05-23-2012, 07:34
Drudge ?
Breitbart ?

Goaltender66
05-23-2012, 07:36
I ran across this...seems to be a good explanation for all of this (my emphases and update at the link):

Is Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, a 1978 case rejecting academic racial quotas, the smoking gun behind Obama’s Kenyan identity? (http://www.bookwormroom.com/2012/05/18/is-regents-of-the-university-of-california-v-bakke-a-1978-case-rejecting-academic-racial-quotas-the-smoking-gun-behind-obamas-kenyan-identity/)

Barack Obama has kept carefully hidden all of his college records. Many of us have assumed that this secrecy is because those papers show that he took nothing but Leftist Mickey Mouse classes and ended up with lousy grades.

Now that we know that Obama marketed himself to publishers as a Kenyan, though, we’re beginning to suspect that the papers hide, not only academic mediocrity, but the same Kenyan identity Obama was using to market himself in the publishing world. The question, of course, is why would Obama pretend to be African? After all, when it came to college admissions, wasn’t being black good enough for affirmative action purposes?

Normally, in the years since the Civil Rights movement, the answer would be “Yes, being half-black (not half-white, but half-black) should have given Obama the leg-up he needed to parlay mediocre grades and a drug habit into a shiny diploma from one of America’s best institutions of higher education.” Obama’s problem, though, was that he came of age at a very specific time in the annals of affirmative action. To appreciate this, you have to know that Obama, who graduated from high school in 1979, must have started looking at colleges in 1978.

When it comes to college admissions, 1978 isn’t just any year. It’s a very special year. It was the year that the Supreme Court decided Regents of the University of California v. Bakke (1978) 438 U.S. 265.

Allan Bakke was a young man with an excellent academic record, who nevertheless got turned down by 12 medical schools. When he applied to the medical school at UC Davis, and was again rejected, he learned that he had almost certainly lost out on the opportunity to attend that medical school because UC had set a quota for admitting non-white people in order to meet the University’s “diversity” requirements. Bakke sued. In a deeply fragmented decision, the Supreme Court held that this race-based admission process was unconstitutional.

With that decision, Obama, who was a self-confessed slacker in high school, suddenly lost his e-ticket to a good college. He couldn’t know then (nor would it have mattered) that the various concurrences in this deeply divided opinion would eventually open the door to colleges and universities making race a “factor” in admission, so much so that this “factor-ness” eventually created a whole new quota system.

My best guess is that, denied an opportunity to use quota systems to parlay a lousy academic record into a quality college admission, Obama searched around for other means of bypassing his academic failings. It was this search that led him to announce that he was Kenyan. I’m sure that a certain amount of digging will reveal that, just when the Bakke decision came down, American universities were engaged in some sort of pro-active policy involving increasing the number of African nationals on America’s college campuses. Obama was happy to oblige the universities in this effort by co-opting his father’s nationality, and burying the fact that he was a garden-variety American black kid.

There’s the nexus — In 1978, Obama, who already then was willing to lie to achieve his goals, created a false identity to deal with the changes the Bakke decision wrought on college admissions.

JAS104
05-23-2012, 07:37
Ahhh.
We still have yet to see a birth certificate, no?

JFrame
05-23-2012, 08:07
The 'original' Manchurian Candidate wasn't as malevolent as he is ....:frown:

Ya got a point there -- he was more of a mindless drone rather than a complicit radical leftist America-hater...

JFrame
05-23-2012, 08:16
I ran across this...seems to be a good explanation for all of this (my emphases and update at the link):

Is Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, a 1978 case rejecting academic racial quotas, the smoking gun behind Obama’s Kenyan identity? (http://www.bookwormroom.com/2012/05/18/is-regents-of-the-university-of-california-v-bakke-a-1978-case-rejecting-academic-racial-quotas-the-smoking-gun-behind-obamas-kenyan-identity/)

Interesting...Secrecy certainly invites conjecture -- and no one has been as secretive about his life, and so determined to control its narrative at all costs, as Obama.

series1811
05-23-2012, 08:38
I am starting to believe that he actually was born in Hawaii, and that all of the evidence that suggested he was born in Kenya, was actually created by Obama, for some purpose such as obtaining college scholarships or an admission, (of course, never thinking at the time he might run for President and it could come back to bite him in the ass).

He's covering up something big, without a doubt. I think the only mistake in analysis has been that we didn't realize that we were falling for the story Obama himself had planted.

There is no doubt he is trying to hide all references to his Kenyan birth. But, I don't think it was because he was born in Kenya. I think he has got some fraudulent document problems hidden away where he used a false claim of Kenyan birth to get something related to his education, or perhaps something else, like a draft registration exception.

And, it does make the irrational, suddenly become very rational. Namely, as to why would he try so hard to keep his college records hidden.

I mean, really, how bad could his grades have been? And, why would that matter? I know plenty of C students who are smart as hell and multi-millionaires.

But, it's a very rational decision if there is something in there that could get him exposed, and maybe even charged, for committing fraud.

The whole bru-ha-ha may really be that simple.

aircarver
05-23-2012, 09:07
..& then there's the puzzle piece wherein Obama was said to have told Ayers family postman 'I'm going to be President' ...

Planning early and still creating a Kenyan identity ?

No one said he made any sense .....

series1811
05-23-2012, 09:11
..& then there's the puzzle piece wherein Obama was said to have told Ayers family postman 'I'm going to be President' ...

Planning early and still creating a Kenyan identity ?

No one said he made any sense .....

In the end, the whole Obama situation only emphasizes the risks you take when you put a person about whom you really know nothing, into a position of trust.

Who'd a thunk that could have been a problem? :dunno:

aircarver
05-23-2012, 09:55
Who'd a thunk that could have been a problem? :dunno:

Weren't we just voting for "American Idol" ? ......:shocked:

Brucev
05-23-2012, 10:34
I am starting to believe that he actually was born in Hawaii, and that all of the evidence that suggested he was born in Kenya, was actually created by Obama, for some purpose such as obtaining college scholarships or an admission, (of course, never thinking at the time he might run for President and it could come back to bite him in the ass).

He's covering up something big, without a doubt. I think the only mistake in analysis has been that we didn't realize that we were falling for the story Obama himself had planted.

There is no doubt he is trying to hide all references to his Kenyan birth. But, I don't think it was because he was born in Kenya. I think he has got some fraudulent document problems hidden away where he used a false claim of Kenyan birth to get something related to his education, or perhaps something else, like a draft registration exception.

And, it does make the irrational, suddenly become very rational. Namely, as to why would he try so hard to keep his college records hidden.

I mean, really, how bad could his grades have been? And, why would that matter? I know plenty of C students who are smart as hell and multi-millionaires.

But, it's a very rational decision if there is something in there that could get him exposed, and maybe even charged, for committing fraud.

Completely agree.

eaglefrq
05-23-2012, 10:36

Completely agree. :goodpost:

PawDog
05-23-2012, 10:47
Either way, actual Kenyan birth, or fraudulent claims of Kenyan birth to effect special treatment for scholarships, draft exemptions, etc. would be a political nightmare, as well as having many criminal repercussions, if either were exposed as true.

Barry couldn't even pass a SSBI today under current guidelines, given his hidden and concealed background.