Taurus has purchased Heritage [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Taurus has purchased Heritage

aaronrkelly
05-24-2012, 02:56
From their website.....

http://www.taurususa.com/images/banners/home_banner_heritage.jpg

Not sure what, if any, effect this will have - just information.

Personally I dont have a single good thing to say about any of the Taurus firearms Ive owned......but I realize Im just one person.

That aside I do have and like my Heritage......

bac1023
05-24-2012, 04:35
I like my Heritage RR as well. That said, I never had an issue with Taurus revolvers.

RCP
05-25-2012, 00:32
My Heritage has been great, I'm always impressed with the trigger on it especially considering its such an inexpensive gun.

countrygun
05-25-2012, 11:34
We have 4 taurus autos and one revolver, no problems. I am interested to see how this will play out and what taurus is up to

hoghunter82
05-28-2012, 13:21
Sounds like the KMart and Sears merger. Neither will end well. But to be fair, my Heritage RR shot everything no matter how dirty or nasty it got. Ended up using it as trade bait to avoid the wait period, before I had my CCW.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

aaronrkelly
05-29-2012, 03:33
Ive had great luck with the Heritage revolvers.....never had a bad one, great guns.

......Im hoping Taurus leaves them alone and just rebrands them at most.

I WANT to like Taurus......I had a 3" 357 mag revolver that felt beautiful in my hand and carried great.....very well balanced. However after going back *2* times for other issues they replaced the gun.....and on the replacement you had to beat the cylinder open after firing it. At that point I changed my views and figured these guys could screw up an anvil.

We wont even get into the 2 auto pistols I had.

However my buddy has 5 Taurus pistols and has had zero problems.....and hes a higher volume shooter then me.

Apparently my luck just sucks.......