Good News! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good News!

Smacktard
05-24-2012, 11:54
Yes friends there is good news! I've decided to join the Illuminati. Just found out that the Illuminati is a Atheist organization that plans on taking over the world! I've always wanted to take over the world, so you can call me "Master Smacktard" from now on. You will receive your instructions shortly.

I can feel the power even now!

fgutie35
05-24-2012, 12:00
Does your user name comes from 'Smacked Retard"?

Sorry, just thinking out loud.:whistling:

Then again, is just my opinion amongst millions!:cool:

Lone Wolf8634
05-24-2012, 15:07

Maybe his user name is a shortened version of "Smacking Retards".

Which will be a useful moniker when he takes over the world.:whistling:

Smacktard
05-24-2012, 15:22

My kids told that a smacktard was someone so retarded that you want to smack them. There must be 7 billion of them on earth.

Kingarthurhk
05-24-2012, 16:28
Yes friends there is good news! I've decided to join the Illuminati. Just found out that the Illuminati is a Atheist organization that plans on taking over the world! I've always wanted to take over the world, so you can call me "Master Smacktard" from now on. You will receive your instructions shortly.

I can feel the power even now!

good news everyone, im a horses butt.wmv - YouTube

Geko45
05-24-2012, 17:52
I've always wanted to take over the world, so you can call me "Master Smacktard" from now on. You will receive your instructions shortly.

Ahem, they did tell you that "Master" was actually the introductory rank and is actually an abbreviation for something else, right?

:tongueout: