Bersa Polymer gun [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bersa Polymer gun

cluznar
05-25-2012, 02:54
Anyone here own a Bersa BP9cc? It's the new polymer gun by Bersa. It looks like a nice gun to carry as far as size etc. and seems to be catching on well. It also has no manual safety for you people afraid of a safety. I believe it is actally a better gun than the Ruger LC9 from what i have read so far.

:snoopy:

checkyoursix
05-25-2012, 05:34
Stopped by a gun store yesterday to get some Militech and noticed it. I handled it briefly, the ergonomics and the build quality - with a question mark on the finish - appeared to be very good. Pointed well, it was slim but with a good capacity and with a solid consistent trigger pull. Decent sights. As a debutante, not bad at all.

cluznar
05-25-2012, 05:57
Do you know what the price was? Bersa does not always have the most top-notch finish but I know from people who have them that they are reliable. This seems like it could have potential.

:cowboy:

maxpower220
05-25-2012, 06:04
2 LGS here still don't have them listed in their suppliers inventory. They have no way to get them as of now.
Based on the website dimensions, it seems to be similar in size to a PPS or Shield. It would be great if it is smaller and more like the LC9