PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what a week

Bullman
05-25-2012, 18:43
I spent the week at Bristol, in Instructor school. I passed

gas:tongueout::supergrin:

tous
05-25-2012, 19:02
So, you can instruct others on how to crop dust?

kcb
05-25-2012, 19:10
I spent the week at Bristol, in Instructor school. I passed

gas:tongueout::supergrin:

:upeyes:

And to think, we could have used Police Security at my school....during our....

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOOK FAIR this week.

It is a sad sad world we live in today.

:sigh:

Bullman
05-25-2012, 20:33
So, you can instruct others on how to crop dust?

Yes, yes I can:whistling:

ChuteTheMall
05-25-2012, 20:37
The kids in Bristol
are sharp as a pistol

When they do the Bristol Stomp

El_Ron1
05-26-2012, 18:27
http://i47.tinypic.com/i3dzpd.jpg

Bullman
05-26-2012, 19:34
You saved that pic before I whited out the door emblems.

smokin762
05-26-2012, 21:36
Too many beans that day? :rofl::rofl:

tous
05-26-2012, 21:51
Stop sign does did needs some repaintin'.

okie
05-26-2012, 22:06
Good job, Kevin:supergrin:

TSAX
05-27-2012, 00:16
Congrats, also did you enjoy it or was it just one of those get through it type of courses

:50cal:

Bullman
05-27-2012, 02:31
It was a good school, we had good instructors teaching us. It was hard work too. I always like to have fun with what I am doing as well so it was good getting together with some other SW Virginia law enforcement folks. We had some communications and corrections people as well as cops.

It also wiped out my inservice credits in one fell swoop. :supergrin:

cowboywannabe
05-27-2012, 04:10
they want me to go get my inst. cert. but i have no interests in more collateral duties that dont pay extra or give you better shifts.

BTW good job.

Bullman
05-27-2012, 04:13
I know it is one of those things that wont ever get you anything. But I sorta have fun with it, I like passing my years of experience on to some fresh faces.

cowboywannabe
05-27-2012, 04:36
I know it is one of those things that wont ever get you anything. But I sorta have fun with it, I like passing my years of experience on to some fresh faces.

you dont have to FTO?

ChuteTheMall
05-27-2012, 07:01
But I sorta have fun with it, I like passing gas on to some fresh faces.
:faint:

smokin762
05-27-2012, 07:24
they want me to go get my inst. cert. but i have no interests in more collateral duties that dont pay extra or give you better shifts.

BTW good job.

I work in manufacturing. A few years back, the company sat me down in a meeting room and talked with me about my future with the company and how they wanted me to take a Lead Man position.

I asked if there was any extra pay involved or a first shift preference. I was told no. They just expect me to take the position. I told them, their expectations were too high and I will pass on the extra responsibility without the extra perks.

I have been in the dog house since. :upeyes:

cowboywannabe
05-27-2012, 07:32
I work in manufacturing. A few years back, the company sat me down in a meeting room and talked with me about my future with the company and how they wanted me to take a Lead Man position.

I asked if there was any extra pay involved or a first shift preference. I was told no. They just expect me to take the position. I told them, their expectations were too high and I will pass on the extra responsibility without the extra perks.

I have been in the dog house since. :upeyes:

i work rotating nights and days, work weekends, holidays, outside in the rain or heat, with half the patrolman i need.....what else can they do to me?:dunno:

im working on a degree so i can move up or out which ever comes first....not looking for more work without compensation.:wavey:

smokin762
05-27-2012, 07:48
i work rotating nights and days, work weekends, holidays, outside in the rain or heat, with half the patrolman i need.....what else can they do to me?:dunno:

im working on a degree so i can move up or out which ever comes first....not looking for more work without compensation.:wavey:

I work rotating shifts and weekends too. I am on a different shift every week. Most of the time, I work 10-12 hours a day. Sometimes, I work on holidays but that is not the norm.

I don't work outside though but sometimes I wish I did. I work in the same area as the Heat Treat Department. It gets very hot back there. :faint:

The pay is good though and I should be happy that I work for a stable company.

You L.E. Men and Women make a lot of sacrifices for the rest of us to be safe. Thank you. :wavey:

Bullman
05-27-2012, 07:57
you dont have to FTO?

Sure, but I get a better audience at an academy. I am a performer.

COWBOYSHOOTER
05-27-2012, 09:43

"each anothers audience inside a gilded cage" :supergrin::wavey:

scratchy wilson
05-27-2012, 12:51
I am a performer.

Not finished yet was king Gwyddno's royal entertainment, and the seven solemn-faced men in short kirtles who entered were recognized by all as being as skilled in their special art as were the hummers in theirs. Long- snouted and sharp-heeled were they, foxy-faced and bald.

Low before the king bowed the seven newcomers; and bowed low they remained, with buttocks bare gleaming from the ruddy glare of the king's hearth. For they were the far-famed farters of the Island of the Mighty, whose skill in farting surpassed any that might be found in Prydyn, or Ywerddon, or distant Llydaw across the Sea of Udd.

Wonderfully loud was the farting of the royal farters at the feasting of king Gwyddno Garanhir upon the Kalan Gaeaf; wonderfully loud, skilfully sonorous, and evil-smelling beyond the achieving of all others of their calling. At first they emitted with rare delicacy the seven notes of the scale, moving up and down the line in harmony, high and low. Then they blew forth tunes such as cowherds and milkmaids sing. They whistled high and they whistled low in semblance of the whistling of the keepers of the king's kennels, or of unseen birds that pipe in the brake.

But these wonderful feats were as nothing to what followed, and an ecstasy came upon the Men of the North as each of the performers excelled his fellow with some new and marvellous display of art and skill. Marvel- lously true to reality was the snorting of war-horses, the braying of trumpets, the roaring of stags, the rumble of thunder, the bellowing of bulls, the snarling of wildcats and the long, low drone of a homing cockchafer on a summer's eve.

Well-fed were the performers upon dulse and lentils and beans, but not beyond the space of half an hour were they able to sustain their skilful performance. There came a moment when their conductor gave vent to a long, low whistling sound like a serpent retiring to its heathery lair; so sibilantly soft, stealthy-sounding and stalely stinking as to instil an awed silence upon the assembled company. It was a signal for the departure of the troop, and with a final effort of mind and spirit and body they thundered forth a fanfare of such loudness and force and vigour, that men swore afterwards it set the goblets rattling upon the royal board, and all but extinguished the pine-torches flaring in their sockets, and even the great hearth burning beneath the royal cauldron.

Like the gale before which no man is able to stand upright, which blows without ceasing from the mouth of that Cave in the land of Gwent which men call Chwyth Gwynt, was that mightiest of farts which was in the North at that time. There were those in the king's hall, however, who feared lest the performance might arouse storms and tempests in the winter sky, avowing they could hear afar off in the mountains the rolling of Taran's Wheel.

It was amid smoke and confusion and stench that the king's farters flew from the banquet-hall to the hostel set apart for them. It was long before the pleasure passed and laughter died away and tongues were stilled, so delightful was their performance to the Men of the North...

cowboywannabe
05-27-2012, 17:02

me too, i just dont care for the youtube reruns i have to hear about...:rofl:

tous
05-27-2012, 17:36

You gonna hog call 'em?

ChuteTheMall
05-27-2012, 18:10

That G-string full of singles proves that.:cool:

ChuteTheMall
05-27-2012, 18:10
MOVED to Page Two:banana:

smokin762
05-27-2012, 18:22
That G-string full of singles proves that.:cool:

Your a sick man. :rofl::rofl:

Bullman
05-27-2012, 21:24
Not finished yet was king Gwyddno's royal entertainment, and the seven solemn-faced men in short kirtles who entered were recognized by all as being as skilled in their special art as were the hummers in theirs. Long- snouted and sharp-heeled were they, foxy-faced and bald.

Low before the king bowed the seven newcomers; and bowed low they remained, with buttocks bare gleaming from the ruddy glare of the king's hearth. For they were the far-famed farters of the Island of the Mighty, whose skill in farting surpassed any that might be found in Prydyn, or Ywerddon, or distant Llydaw across the Sea of Udd.

Wonderfully loud was the farting of the royal farters at the feasting of king Gwyddno Garanhir upon the Kalan Gaeaf; wonderfully loud, skilfully sonorous, and evil-smelling beyond the achieving of all others of their calling. At first they emitted with rare delicacy the seven notes of the scale, moving up and down the line in harmony, high and low. Then they blew forth tunes such as cowherds and milkmaids sing. They whistled high and they whistled low in semblance of the whistling of the keepers of the king's kennels, or of unseen birds that pipe in the brake.

But these wonderful feats were as nothing to what followed, and an ecstasy came upon the Men of the North as each of the performers excelled his fellow with some new and marvellous display of art and skill. Marvel- lously true to reality was the snorting of war-horses, the braying of trumpets, the roaring of stags, the rumble of thunder, the bellowing of bulls, the snarling of wildcats and the long, low drone of a homing cockchafer on a summer's eve.

Well-fed were the performers upon dulse and lentils and beans, but not beyond the space of half an hour were they able to sustain their skilful performance. There came a moment when their conductor gave vent to a long, low whistling sound like a serpent retiring to its heathery lair; so sibilantly soft, stealthy-sounding and stalely stinking as to instil an awed silence upon the assembled company. It was a signal for the departure of the troop, and with a final effort of mind and spirit and body they thundered forth a fanfare of such loudness and force and vigour, that men swore afterwards it set the goblets rattling upon the royal board, and all but extinguished the pine-torches flaring in their sockets, and even the great hearth burning beneath the royal cauldron.

Like the gale before which no man is able to stand upright, which blows without ceasing from the mouth of that Cave in the land of Gwent which men call Chwyth Gwynt, was that mightiest of farts which was in the North at that time. There were those in the king's hall, however, who feared lest the performance might arouse storms and tempests in the winter sky, avowing they could hear afar off in the mountains the rolling of Taran's Wheel.

It was amid smoke and confusion and stench that the king's farters flew from the banquet-hall to the hostel set apart for them. It was long before the pleasure passed and laughter died away and tongues were stilled, so delightful was their performance to the Men of the North...

I stand in the presence of greatness:faint:

Bullman
05-27-2012, 21:25
You gonna hog call 'em?

That video is a good icebreaker with the students:supergrin: