Cyclinr issues with Lonewolf Threaded compensator [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cyclinr issues with Lonewolf Threaded compensator

drew02a
05-27-2012, 11:39
Has anyone else experienced cycling issues when using a Lonewolf threaded compensator?

This weekend I was using my Glock 20C with 6.6" threaded barrel, which worked great. But when I put on the threaded compensator, the trigger wouldn't reset every time. I think it might have more to do with the Lonewolf Pro Pick trigger I have installed than anything else. I'm considering reinstalling the stock trigger spring to see it that fixes the problem.

Ammunition I was using was Double Tap 180gr Nosler, which I understand isn't a full power 10mm load, but it ain't no lightweight either.

Any Cal.
05-27-2012, 11:57
Put the stock trigger back. I had the same issue when I stoned a trigger down too far. New trigger bar and everything was great.

Yondering
05-27-2012, 23:10
Doesn't sound like that has anything to do with the compensator. If the slide is cycling at all, the trigger should work fine, and the comp doesn't have anything to do with it.

It should be able to still cycle weak 40 S&W level stuff with the compensator attached.

Ethereal Killer
05-28-2012, 08:00
not a lone wolf compensator but with a Carver I had issues when I went to a 20# spring. the stock spring ran fine with all levels of ammo but the 15# had a more positive ejection which is what I am running now for reliability reasons.

drew02a
05-29-2012, 22:01
I put the stock striker spring back in and the trigger resets much better now. Best of both worlds with the cleaner break and less over travel from the Trigger Kit