Springfield Armory, waiting time? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Springfield Armory, waiting time?

glockin-45
06-02-2012, 14:55
It seems every time i check Buds Guns or Gun Geni, the higher end SA like the TRP are out. Do they make so few? or do they sell that fast. Any one know the best source
to get a TRP, and about how long of a wait. I've heard 45 days or more?:dunno:

EricandSuebee
06-02-2012, 14:58
I see them on gunbroker all the time, did you check with that?

jwhite75
06-02-2012, 15:02
I have one on order through their LE program and it is ready to be built any day now they only build them in two runs a year So if I were u I would get on buds and add it to your wish list and check everyday because they will be ready VERY soon

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

glockin-45
06-02-2012, 17:28
Thanks, Buds just might be the easiest and cheapest even
with the transfer.

Travclem
06-03-2012, 10:17
I have a Stainless TRP on order directly from Springfield. I placed the order in January and according to Lexi at Springfield, they are just finishing up a run of stainless TRPs. They only do a couple runs of each color every year, and TRP Operators less frequently than that.

glockin-45
06-03-2012, 15:53
I have a Stainless TRP on order directly from Springfield. I placed the order in January and according to Lexi at Springfield, they are just finishing up a run of stainless TRPs. They only do a couple runs of each color every year, and TRP Operators less frequently than that.
Thanks Travclem, That sounds good. Congrats! and it's the Stainless TRP i want. I put it on "wish-list" with Buds Guns i hope i'll be able to get one soon.:cool:

Travclem
06-04-2012, 21:43
Thanks Travclem, That sounds good. Congrats! and it's the Stainless TRP i want. I put it on "wish-list" with Buds Guns i hope i'll be able to get one soon.:cool:
Got a shipping notice from Springfield today FYI.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine