Texas inmate to see the board of Pardons and paroles [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Texas inmate to see the board of Pardons and paroles

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 10:10
The man who raped me in 1990 is coming up on another parole hearing. He lived in Fort Worth when he attacked me. He broke 6 locks on my front door to get to me. After serving the first 15 years, he comes up on these hearing every 3 years.

Anyone who would like to write to the board on my behalf, asking the board to not release him, I would welcome your letters.

Can I post the information here, or should I send it to people in PM...I have his TDCJ ID# and his State ID #. If we can get several letters, maybe they will not come so close to letting him out. He told me he would kill me when he gets out, and I don't want to have to be afraid all the time.

SiberianErik
06-04-2012, 10:22
The man who raped me in 1990 is coming up on another parole hearing. He lived in Fort Worth when he attacked me. He broke 6 locks on my front door to get to me. After serving the first 15 years, he comes up on these hearing every 3 years.

Anyone who would like to write to the board on my behalf, asking the board to not release him, I would welcome your letters.

Can I post the information here, or should I send it to people in PM...I have his TDCJ ID# and his State ID #. If we can get several letters, maybe they will not come so close to letting him out. He told me he would kill me when he gets out, and I don't want to have to be afraid all the time.

The PO board will put no weight on letters from people not assoc in someway or form w/the convict or victim. Now your close friends that you see everyday is about as far away from center mas so to speak as you can get.

EX. you best GF could say " I see her everyday and she has lost weight due to not eating due to depression in a chance of him getting out" something like that would work.

If he has family , that will work as well, maybe his wife, ex wife, mom saying he is not welcome back..

In my experience, sexual deviants can not be corrected or reformed. Pedos, rapists, etc.. sex is a primal urge we all have ingrained in our software making it nearly impossible to rewire. It's like being hungry, you cannot retrain yourself to not be hungry.
Good luck

The Hawk
06-04-2012, 10:30
Although I realize you do not want this person to make parole, if he does, you need to make sure to start a paper trail stating he is to have no contact with you or your family.
As a retired Parole Officer, my advise is to contact your local parole office on how to get this done. We used to receive calls like that and would make sure that the parole board put special conditions on the parole certificate which read something like "Absolutely no contact with victim or victim's family. This includes physical, written, electronic, etc. contact"
Also, go to your local police department and have them write the parole board stating that they feel the release of this person would have a negative impact on the community. Good luck and keep us posted on what happens.

G29Reload
06-04-2012, 10:39
What is his current attitude?

He sounds on your description like he should not be getting out.
Those kind of sociopaths rarely change.

Do you have any CURRENT info on his state of mind? IE, has he done anything to rehabilitate himself, and does he still want to kill you?

In the ensuing 15 years, he might have had a come to Jesus moment, turned his life around, etc. If so, I'd give the parole board a listen and see what they have to say.

If he's still a hardened creep, no remorse, no rehab, I'd say leave him in there. My guess is they'll probably do that.

Little Joe
06-04-2012, 10:44
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope this goes your way.

Sharkey
06-04-2012, 10:47
I would think they will look at his time in TDC for infractions and consider that as well.

cowboywannabe
06-04-2012, 11:04
i hate to say this but sharpen your knives Lady Glock, 15 years is twice what most rapists get. he will be out soon.

rhikdavis
06-04-2012, 11:05
Keep your Glock 21 restraining order ready.

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 15:24
The PO board will put no weight on letters from people not assoc in someway or form w/the convict or victim. Now your close friends that you see everyday is about as far away from center mas so to speak as you can get.

EX. you best GF could say " I see her everyday and she has lost weight due to not eating due to depression in a chance of him getting out" something like that would work.

If he has family , that will work as well, maybe his wife, ex wife, mom saying he is not welcome back..

In my experience, sexual deviants can not be corrected or reformed. Pedos, rapists, etc.. sex is a primal urge we all have ingrained in our software making it nearly impossible to rewire. It's like being hungry, you cannot retrain yourself to not be hungry.
Good luck

I was told "anyone can write to the board on your behalf" They gave suggestions that it could be someone who lives in the same area he would go back to saying that they would fear his release, people who have an opinion about the type of crime he committed, people who know me by an in person or online presence. Anyone who wants to have their 2 cents put on his file is welcome to write.

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 15:25
Although I realize you do not want this person to make parole, if he does, you need to make sure to start a paper trail stating he is to have no contact with you or your family.
As a retired Parole Officer, my advise is to contact your local parole office on how to get this done. We used to receive calls like that and would make sure that the parole board put special conditions on the parole certificate which read something like "Absolutely no contact with victim or victim's family. This includes physical, written, electronic, etc. contact"
Also, go to your local police department and have them write the parole board stating that they feel the release of this person would have a negative impact on the community. Good luck and keep us posted on what happens.

Would this work if I don't live in the same community anymore? He is in Texas, I am in Georgia

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 15:27
What is his current attitude?

He sounds on your description like he should not be getting out.
Those kind of sociopaths rarely change.

Do you have any CURRENT info on his state of mind? IE, has he done anything to rehabilitate himself, and does he still want to kill you?

In the ensuing 15 years, he might have had a come to Jesus moment, turned his life around, etc. If so, I'd give the parole board a listen and see what they have to say.

If he's still a hardened creep, no remorse, no rehab, I'd say leave him in there. My guess is they'll probably do that.

He is a "five-time felon". He hasn't done anything good, and I've been told he has done a few things that gave most of the board a reason to pause last time. He was one vote shy of being released at his last hearing, though I'll never understand why.

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 15:27
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope this goes your way.

Thank you so much

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 15:29
i hate to say this but sharpen your knives Lady Glock, 15 years is twice what most rapists get. he will be out soon.

He was originally given 85 years. Had to serve 15 (1/4 of a life sentence, which is 60 years) before seeing the board the first time. Now it's every 3 years.

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 15:30
Keep your Glock 21 restraining order ready.

It's close by at all times, but it's a Glock 30.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-04-2012, 15:35
I don't have any words all I can do is pray for you, and send hugs.

Lady Glock
06-04-2012, 15:39
I don't have any words all I can do is pray for you, and send hugs.

Thank you. Prayers (and hugs) are always appreciated.

Glock20 10mm
06-04-2012, 17:37
IF he gets out: Keep you're skills up, carry everyday, everywhere. Get a recent photo and take it to your neighbors. Ask them to keep an eye out for him. Get a restraining order (pretty much useless unless you carry to enforce it) so that you have that on record as well. I don't envy you or your position and I wish you the best of luck.

Tx-SIG229
06-04-2012, 19:38
deleted

Hawaiiglock
06-05-2012, 03:52
I hope the POS gets to rot in prison. I don't want to pry but when did he say that he was going to kill you? The best course of action might be for you to write a letter about the attack and that the perp told you(at the trial?) that his intentions were to kill you if you two ever crossed paths again. Make sure you stress that you'll be living in fear of your life if the scum bag is released. If it's possible ask that the letter be read out loud at the parole hearing. Sending some prayers your way!

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 04:45
I hope the POS gets to rot in prison. I don't want to pry but when did he say that he was going to kill you? The best course of action might be for you to write a letter about the attack and that the perp told you(at the trial?) that his intentions were to kill you if you two ever crossed paths again. Make sure you stress that you'll be living in fear of your life if the scum bag is released. If it's possible ask that the letter be read out loud at the parole hearing. Sending some prayers your way!

He told me during the attack that if he went back to prison he would kill me when he got out and that he would never leave another "b*tch" alive again. I have written to the board and they call me for my statement. One board member gets to hear my voice and hear the fear I carry...the others just get to read the first one's notes. Parole hearings in Texas aren't done like most people think...they don't gather in a court-like room with the prisoner coming in and saying his peace to them all. One board member starts the process with calls to all interested parties, making notes as detailed as they see fit, Reads the letters in the file, reads the prisoners record and what he's done while in prison, marks their decision on the "parole form" and sends it by mail to the next board member's office. Sometimes the process takes a month, sometimes it takes 6 months. Then I get a letter telling me if he was granted parole. So far, so ok...but it's every 3 years, I get to re-live the experience. I have a picture of him from about 6 years ago when he came up eligible to see the board, but I will ask for another if he is ever granted parole. He hasn't changed much since the attack...he was in his 30s then...he's getting close to 60 now.

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 04:48
he won't be allowed to leave the state of texas without a travel permit... though they're easy to get. he'll also probably have a V1 and V2 special condition (victim 1 and victim 2) prohibiting him from coming near you at home, work, school etc etc. unfortunately, in texas there are too many criminals and not enough prisons. the parole system favors the parolee, not the parole officer, and the parolee basically has to either commit another felony or repeadily break the same rules about a dozen times to get sent back to prison. good luck

He was told not to leave the state after the attack, he ran to Florida where they found him and returned him to Texas for trial. Also, he was already a paroled felon at the time as he is a five-time felon. I have doubts he would abide by the rules now.

Deployment Solu
06-05-2012, 04:55
Lady Glock. My Best Wishes to you. I am sorry we live in a world where people suffer what you did and are then victimized by the system. He should never get out. Scum like him should have been eliminated from the gene pool a long time ago.

After 7 years, my wife finally understands what walks the earth among us. There is a saying. "Be nice. But have a plan to kill everybody in the room, should it become necessary." It's just another way to say be prepared for anything, but the graphic wording sticks with you.

Most of us here live our lives always on alert to danger. It is sad, but it is what is necessary today.

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 04:57
IF he gets out: Keep you're skills up, carry everyday, everywhere. Get a recent photo and take it to your neighbors. Ask them to keep an eye out for him. Get a restraining order (pretty much useless unless you carry to enforce it) so that you have that on record as well. I don't envy you or your position and I wish you the best of luck.

I need to get a job so I can afford to go to the range for more practice. I've got lots of practice from when I lived in Colorado about 7 years ago...since then it's been only about 10 visits to the range and they had "rapid fire restrictions". I haven't been able to go shooting since moving here.

The attachment is the picture of him I got. Says it's from 2005

Gallium
06-05-2012, 05:00
If memory serves me correctly, you posted about this a while back. Has it been three years? And you have to live with this ordeal every three years?

I am happy to see, in your own way you are coping.

Yes, please send me his info. I will write on your behalf.

- G.

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 05:03
Lady Glock. My Best Wishes to you. I am sorry we live in a world where people suffer what you did and are then victimized by the system. He should never get out. Scum like him should have been eliminated from the gene pool a long time ago.

After 7 years, my wife finally understands what walks the earth among us. There is a saying. "Be nice. But have a plan to kill everybody in the room, should it become necessary." It's just another way to say be prepared for anything, but the graphic wording sticks with you.

Most of us here live our lives always on alert to danger. It is sad, but it is what is necessary today.

Thank you.

The hardest part is knowing how close he's come to being let out even though his prisoner record isn't good. I don't leave my house without my carry, and I'm prepared to use it if I have to, though I would prefer to never have to. I pray that if I have to use it, my aim is perfect and my training (from several years ago) takes over...

This process always takes it out of me. I hate that it happens every 3 years :crying:

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 05:07
If memory serves me correctly, you posted about this a while back. Has it been three years? And you have to live with this ordeal every three years?

I am happy to see, in your own way you are coping.

Yes, please send me his info. I will write on your behalf.

- G.

The time sure seems to go by too quick...yes, it's been 3 years. I'll send the info to you PM right away. Thank you so much!

SMOKEin
06-05-2012, 08:24
I hope they keep the animal behind bars.

Are you good about not leaving much of an online footprint? Ie Facebook, MySpace, location info on GT, etc?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Fishawk
06-05-2012, 08:36
he won't be allowed to leave the state of texas without a travel permit... though they're easy to get. he'll also probably have a V1 and V2 special condition (victim 1 and victim 2) prohibiting him from coming near you at home, work, school etc etc. unfortunately, in texas there are too many criminals and not enough prisons. the parole system favors the parolee, not the parole officer, and the parolee basically has to either commit another felony or repeadily break the same rules about a dozen times to get sent back to prison. good luck

A traveler permit do you really think that will stop him.

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 09:56
I hope they keep the animal behind bars.

Are you good about not leaving much of an online footprint? Ie Facebook, MySpace, location info on GT, etc?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

If you have put in a forwarding address at the post office, you can be found easily online. I try to be good about not giving away my location on facebook...I don't think I've said where I am now, but it's easy to find anyone nowadays. :(

Glock20 10mm
06-05-2012, 10:02
I need to get a job so I can afford to go to the range for more practice. I've got lots of practice from when I lived in Colorado about 7 years ago...since then it's been only about 10 visits to the range and they had "rapid fire restrictions". I haven't been able to go shooting since moving here.

Too bad you don't live around my neck of the woods... I'd let you use my range and there is no rate of fire restriction. On another note, I hear what you are saying about a job, a question I have is do you have a .22LR pistol or access to one?

Reason I ask is I am pretty sure Texas has some BLM land you can shoot on so my thought is take the .22 out get your skills up then use your carry piece towards the end of the practice session. Saves $$$ for practice plus the .22 allows you to really focus on your technique and notice any bad habits that may translate into when you use the larger caliber.

Something I learned from a Front Sight instructor... it really doesn't matter the caliber when you are training/practicing, bullets down range are the same. You are training your body to react and behave in a specific manner so that IF you are ever pressed you will be able to repeat the training without conscious thought.

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 10:32
Too bad you don't live around my neck of the woods... I'd let you use my range and there is no rate of fire restriction. On another note, I hear what you are saying about a job, a question I have is do you have a .22LR pistol or access to one?

Reason I ask is I am pretty sure Texas has some BLM land you can shoot on so my thought is take the .22 out get your skills up then use your carry piece towards the end of the practice session. Saves $$$ for practice plus the .22 allows you to really focus on your technique and notice any bad habits that may translate into when you use the larger caliber.

Something I learned from a Front Sight instructor... it really doesn't matter the caliber when you are training/practicing, bullets down range are the same. You are training your body to react and behave in a specific manner so that IF you are ever pressed you will be able to repeat the training without conscious thought.

I only have a .44 special and a .45
I have winchester rounds for practice and Gold Dot for protection. I just can't afford the range rental. I went for an interview last week...it sounds like I will have a job, but it's going to be 2 to 3 months before he can bring me on...he just got a business loan for an upgrade and needs to get that done first.

eruby
06-05-2012, 12:37
Lady Glock, I am very sorry to read about this misery. Someone close to me was raped many years ago, and the only positive is that the scumbag was killed a few years ago trying to rape someone else.

As others have posted, this piece of sheet won't be rehabilitated until he is dead.

If you have some sort of safe PO Box address, I'd be more than happy to send a money order to you for some range time. PM me if so.

Thoughts and prayers sent.

The Hawk
06-05-2012, 16:07
Would this work if I don't live in the same community anymore? He is in Texas, I am in Georgia

Yes, the releasing authority (Texas) will place those special conditions on him. If he shows up near you or contacts you, he has violated his conditions of parole. Just make sure you are positive that the restrictions are placed on him. I would also get a restraining order and let the local police, parole officer, neighbors, etc. know what is going on should he get released. He sounds like a bad character. Be careful.

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 16:25
Yes, the releasing authority (Texas) will place those special conditions on him. If he shows up near you or contacts you, he has violated his conditions of parole. Just make sure you are positive that the restrictions are placed on him. I would also get a restraining order and let the local police, parole officer, neighbors, etc. know what is going on should he get released. He sounds like a bad character. Be careful.

He IS a bad character. This always gets the best of me...this is going to be a bad couple months waiting for the process to be over and finding out what they decided.

17&27
06-05-2012, 16:49
Looks like he's in the Robertson unit in Abilene. Google his tdcj number and it brings up a page. Hopefully someone can put in a bad word for him with the parole board.

God be with you.

Lady Glock
06-05-2012, 18:49
Looks like he's in the Robertson unit in Abilene. Google his tdcj number and it brings up a page. Hopefully someone can put in a bad word for him with the parole board.

God be with you.

Anyone who lives in Tarrant county should write the board, as they have a good reason to not want him back in their neighborhood. He's a five time felon...4 other felonies before he attacked me. If you pull up that page, you see it was Agg Sexual Assault with a deadly weapon and Agg Sexual assault by threat. His sentence was 85 years, but a Texas "life" sentence is only 60 years, so it's automatically reduced to 60. With the "deadly weapon" added to his charge, he had to serve 1/4 of that before his first parole hearing.

Mister_Beefy
06-05-2012, 20:36
if he does get out, carry everywhere.

and if you ever see him again, don't flee, don't call the police, don't warn him you're armed, and don't hesitate.

shoot to stop the threat.

ten times.

in the face.

SMOKEin
06-05-2012, 20:59
Of course we don't want him out, but if does it might be worth checking into him having a few open warrants.

About 1/2 way down.

http://www.nmls.lib.tx.us/warrants/war-ef.htm

Lady Glock
06-06-2012, 04:51
if he does get out, carry everywhere.

and if you ever see him again, don't flee, don't call the police, don't warn him you're armed, and don't hesitate.

shoot to stop the threat.

ten times.

in the face.

I had so many things to say about this post...but then I remembered, what you say on the internet is forever.

Lady Glock
06-06-2012, 04:54
Of course we don't want him out, but if does it might be worth checking into him having a few open warrants.

About 1/2 way down.

http://www.nmls.lib.tx.us/warrants/war-ef.htm

Would they know he's in prison now, and would they know when he was released? Wonder what the warrants are for.

eruby
08-03-2012, 09:46
Was his parole denied this time again?

John Rambo
08-03-2012, 09:53
He told me during the attack that if he went back to prison he would kill me when he got out and that he would never leave another "b*tch" alive again. I have written to the board and they call me for my statement. One board member gets to hear my voice and hear the fear I carry...the others just get to read the first one's notes. Parole hearings in Texas aren't done like most people think...they don't gather in a court-like room with the prisoner coming in and saying his peace to them all. One board member starts the process with calls to all interested parties, making notes as detailed as they see fit, Reads the letters in the file, reads the prisoners record and what he's done while in prison, marks their decision on the "parole form" and sends it by mail to the next board member's office. Sometimes the process takes a month, sometimes it takes 6 months. Then I get a letter telling me if he was granted parole. So far, so ok...but it's every 3 years, I get to re-live the experience. I have a picture of him from about 6 years ago when he came up eligible to see the board, but I will ask for another if he is ever granted parole. He hasn't changed much since the attack...he was in his 30s then...he's getting close to 60 now.

I hate to sound insensitive...but is this guy supposed to spend his entire life in jail because he raped you? Dude was jailed in 1990, you say. Its 2012 now. There is such a thing as punishment fitting the crime.

eruby
08-03-2012, 09:59
I hate to sound insensitive...but is this guy supposed to spend his entire life in jail because he raped you? Dude was jailed in 1990, you say. Its 2012 now. There is such a thing as punishment fitting the crime.I agree.

He should have already been executed.

John Rambo
08-03-2012, 10:01
I agree.

He should've eaten a bullet before he ever made it to jail.

But being that he made it to jail...what, is he supposed to rot there for the rest of his life? Thats just not practical. She claims to know a lot more about him since hes been in prison than its actually possible for her to know. Who knows if the guy is still a danger to society in his 60s now? Thats the purpose of parole hearings. Trying to obstruct the normal functions of justice because she has the willies about her rapist getting out isn't how things were designed to work.

SC Tiger
08-03-2012, 10:01
I hate to sound insensitive...but is this guy supposed to spend his entire life in jail because he raped you? Dude was jailed in 1990, you say. Its 2012 now. There is such a thing as punishment fitting the crime.

There is but one punishment that fits this crime, and it hasn't happened to him yet. Hopefully it will.

Rapists are insects, and like any other insect they should be squashed and flushed. Add to that the fact that he has threatened to harm her once he gets out.

To Lady Glock - have you involved an attorney at all? There could be something he could do. I realize that may be difficult and expensive though.

Ragnar
08-03-2012, 10:06

Holy crap. Why do they let these people get parole?

Ragnar
08-03-2012, 10:17

LG, if you're near central GA (Warner Robins, Macon, etc) you can shoot at the range I go to. I'm pretty sure I have some .45 ACP handy. Marion Road Gun Club is friendly and we don't mind rapid fire.

Lady Glock
08-03-2012, 10:51
LG, if you're near central GA (Warner Robins, Macon, etc) you can shoot at the range I go to. I'm pretty sure I have some .45 ACP handy. Marion Road Gun Club is friendly and we don't mind rapid fire.

I am just North Savannah. Looks like that's about 3 hours away. :(

Lady Glock
08-03-2012, 10:54
Was his parole denied this time again?

The process takes a few months. There was an open records request submitted which calls the file back and puts the process on hold for a few weeks. I don't know the results yet.

Lady Glock
08-03-2012, 10:55

The jury thought he was such a threat they gave him 85 years. My opinion is, leave him in there until he has served the 85 years he was given!

Lady Glock
08-03-2012, 10:57
I agree.

Thank you, I agree!

Lady Glock
08-03-2012, 11:04
There is but one punishment that fits this crime, and it hasn't happened to him yet. Hopefully it will.

Rapists are insects, and like any other insect they should be squashed and flushed. Add to that the fact that he has threatened to harm her once he gets out.

To Lady Glock - have you involved an attorney at all? There could be something he could do. I realize that may be difficult and expensive though.

Not sure anything could be done with an attorney, but no...I can't afford one, so I haven't even checked into it.

larry_minn
08-03-2012, 11:33

Yes he should spend the rest of his life in jail. It should be a short life.
This person has a HISTORY of harming others. He has promised he "learned" to kill anyone who could put him back in prison.
This guy didn't steal some stuff to eat/live/make rent (all wrong but no INTENT to do physical/serious mental harm to others) Still talk to someone who has had their home broken into/stuff tossed on floor (I assume while looking for valuables) they will say they feel VIOLATED. They were not even there. BUT often they will look at moving because they never feel safe.
What happened to OP it MUCH worse. I would belittle it by attempting to compare it. (so my apology)
She was there, it was not just "stuff" its her person. She has moved (sounds like often) and is still in fear. (understandable)
I dated a gal who had been raped. Even when she knew she could trust me. If I would give her a hug in passing it could cause issues. Then she felt bad....I had doubts that even yrs later it would change much. Haven't thought of her in yrs.
Rape is about total control. Abusive control. If you need sex go to a bar, find a hooker and you both get what you want. (I don't encourage that/trying to make point)
A person with this record has shown only when he has been caught/convicted. I doubt thats 50% of what he has done.
He is a threat to society.

skorper
08-03-2012, 11:44

Wow.

Well, considering that a judge, after looking at all the facts in this case, (forced entry into a home, violent attack, threats to kill) including his previous record (indicating that he is a serial rapist), sentenced him to LIFE...

NeverMore1701
08-03-2012, 12:26

Since the general public is too squeamish to have him executed, yeah, he should rot in jail until his worthless life is over.

Diesel McBadass
08-03-2012, 12:34
Soem people can't be rehabilitated, a serial rapist doesn't find jesus and get rehabilitated or that crap. He hasn't "served his time" let him rot.

Sorry LG this happended to you, best of luck hopefully he dies or something so you don't need to keep living through this.

Lady Glock
08-03-2012, 13:22
Thank you so much for the support of my friends. You all are so awesome

silentpoet
08-03-2012, 14:48
Soem people can't be rehabilitated, a serial rapist doesn't find jesus and get rehabilitated or that crap. He hasn't "served his time" let him rot.

Sorry LG this happended to you, best of luck hopefully he dies or something so you don't need to keep living through this.

Lead rehabilitation therapy has some success in reducing recidivism.

dcc12
08-03-2012, 20:28
I agree.

Exactly we execute far too few and yes execution would fit this crime.

malleable
08-04-2012, 15:20
The man who raped me in 1990 is coming up on another parole hearing. He lived in Fort Worth when he attacked me. He broke 6 locks on my front door to get to me.

Could you elaborate?

racerford
08-04-2012, 16:31

The punishment the Judge and jury felt was appropriate given this crime and his prior felony convictions and threats to kill on release, was 85 years. So it has been adjudicated that the punishment that fits his crimes is 85 years; he should serve all 85 years.

Not to be insensitive, and I don't normally wish bad on others, but I will make an exception in your case. I hope you have the oportunity to experience the crimes in question, tonight would not be too soon. Then you back to us and tell us what the punishment that fits the crime.

Since Texas state law allows deadly force to stop the commission of a sexual assault. I think 85 years is a light sentence. Of course I have more sensitivity than a rock, and I have know more that few women that had beed raped been I met them. The damage they had suffered is life long and affect most aspects of their lives. It adversely impacts their ability to feel safe in their person. It affects their relationships with men (assuming a male perp).

You appear to be a pitiful excuse for a what a real man is.

JW1178
08-04-2012, 16:50

Good advise here.

I hope all works out for you and he stays where he belongs but if not, I hope all works out for you.

Be glad he is in Texas, not California. If he were in CA he would be releases a long time ago with the key to the city.

Lady Glock
08-04-2012, 17:15
Could you elaborate?

I had a dead bolt, the door lock, 2 chain locks, 2 sliding locks. He kicked the door in and the locks broke and the door frame shattered. Looking through my original police statement, I am reminded I had only been able to engage 4 or the 6 locks...I'm sorry, he broke "4" locks.

Lone_Wolfe
08-04-2012, 17:47
PM sent with an idea.

Lady Glock
08-10-2012, 17:30
Well, I got notice today that some of the papers I want to get are going to cost...alot.

I asked if I could get the fees waived since I was the "survivor" in the case and they said "no, victims and family of both sides pay the same amount". Bummer...Wish I was working :(

eaglefrq
08-10-2012, 17:35
How much are they going to cost?

Lady Glock
08-10-2012, 17:44

PM sent

dbcooper
08-10-2012, 17:59

Don't mean to be insensitive but could this maybe be your theme song

Date Rape- Sublime [with lyrics] - YouTube

fiveoboy01
08-10-2012, 18:10
He should've eaten a bullet before he ever made it to jail.

But being that he made it to jail...what, is he supposed to rot there for the rest of his life? Thats just not practical. She claims to know a lot more about him since hes been in prison than its actually possible for her to know. Who knows if the guy is still a danger to society in his 60s now? Thats the purpose of parole hearings. Trying to obstruct the normal functions of justice because she has the willies about her rapist getting out isn't how things were designed to work.

And what happens if he fools the parole board and rapes someone again?

It will be on the hands of people like you.

Rapists aren't someone who just made a mistake, like the guy who stole a car or the guy who assaulted his ex's boyfriend. They're permanently messed up.

Rape should be punishable by death or a lifetime in prison.

dbcooper
08-10-2012, 18:12
The punishment the Judge and jury felt was appropriate given this crime and his prior felony convictions and threats to kill on release, was 85 years. So it has been adjudicated that the punishment that fits his crimes is 85 years; he should serve all 85 years.

Not to be insensitive, and I don't normally wish bad on others, but I will make an exception in your case. I hope you have the oportunity to experience the crimes in question, tonight would not be too soon. Then you back to us and tell us what the punishment that fits the crime.

Since Texas state law allows deadly force to stop the commission of a sexual assault. I think 85 years is a light sentence. Of course I have more sensitivity than a rock, and I have know more that few women that had beed raped been I met them. The damage they had suffered is life long and affect most aspects of their lives. It adversely impacts their ability to feel safe in their person. It affects their relationships with men (assuming a male perp).

You appear to be a pitiful excuse for a what a real man is.
Well said. Wonder if his opinion would change were it his daughter?

dbcooper
08-10-2012, 18:23
Well, I got notice today that some of the papers I want to get are going to cost...alot.

I asked if I could get the fees waived since I was the "survivor" in the case and they said "no, victims and family of both sides pay the same amount". Bummer...Wish I was working :(
Is there any kind of victims advocacy program where you are? Here in Jacksonville we have The Justice Coalition and I believe they help with things like this; Or maybe contact RAINN (national support group for rape SURVIVORS) http://www.rainn.org? Just a thought. Might be worth looking into

Lady Glock
08-10-2012, 18:29
Is there any kind of victims advocacy program where you are? Here in Jacksonville we have The Justice Coalition and I believe they help with things like this; Or maybe contact RAINN (national support group for rape SURVIVORS) http://www.rainn.org? Just a thought. Might be worth looking into

I will have to do that for the next time...he's already in the parole process and there is no time to wait for funds to be approved. I just won't have the papers for this round of hearings, and I will just have to hope that he doesn't get out, and I have the chance to try to get the files for the next round.

dbcooper
08-10-2012, 19:18
I will have to do that for the next time...he's already in the parole process and there is no time to wait for funds to be approved. I just won't have the papers for this round of hearings, and I will just have to hope that he doesn't get out, and I have the chance to try to get the files for the next round.

We'll keep you in our thoughts. The Mrs. has been over my shoulder and the whole thing has her livid. I was molested when I was 5-6 so I have an idea of what you're going through. He never did any time and has eluded my attempts to track him down so far but maybe that's for the best.

The Board will deny him this time and then you can contact some of the victims advocate groups and get the ball rolling for the next time, with any luck he'll get a shank to the kidney before then.

Kahr_Glockman
08-11-2012, 09:55
https://www.oag.state.tx.us/victims/eligibility.shtml

If you filed originally then you may still be eligible.

Lady Glock
08-29-2012, 17:15
Had the talk with Mr. Lafavre from the parole board last Friday. He was calling to get my comments about the subject of parole. He thought it would give me comfort to hear that he spoke with the inmate Friday morning, and that the inmate is (supposedly) remorseful, and wants to be released to Lubbock Texas to marry his fiance. (how does a 21 year inmate get a fiance?) That he won’t be back in prison if he is allowed release. (remember his promise to kill next time so there is no victim to testify?). That he’s 53 years old and is a Level 3 trustee (still not trusted enough to be outside the facility).

I asked him if he had grandchildren. When he said yes, I asked him if he could live with himself if he voted to release this monster and had his grandchild hurt by him. Or his daughter, sister, mother, niece.

I reminded him the sentences from the prior convictions: Received 5 years for Theft, burglary of a habitation: Aggravated Assault, 1978
Received 2 years for theft, 81
Received 12 years for Theft, burglary of a habitation: Aggravated Assault, 1984
Another charge, unsure what and when, but received a 15 year sentence
The attack against me – 85 years, 1990

I told him the file says this convict was Continually absconding...I said “doesn’t that mean he runs away? He leaves the state or goes where he is not permitted to go, and doesn’t let his parole officer know...and wasn’t he absconded when he attacked me”?

I had this statement prepared...but I also said much more:

Having requested every document I can get, I still can’t figure out how long he has been out on parole before re-offending and going back. How long was he on parole before he attacked me? It looks to me like he was released on 10/8/90, and attacked me on 11/21/90. Could you live with yourselves if you released him and he attacked again? What if he attacked your mother, daughter, niece, sister? Your grandchild? He promised to kill next time so he wouldn’t be put back in prison. Can you be sure, in your own mind, that he wouldn’t do exactly that? He has proven many times how violent and dangerous he can be when he punched another inmate in the face while that inmate was on the phone. It was a totally unprovoked action. I’m sure that isn’t the only violent action he has had while in prison.

Notes on the warrants says it perfectly…”Failed to fulfill the terms and conditions of release and is therefore NOT worthy of the trust and confidence therein placed”

The jury recognized the danger he presents and chose to give him 85 years. They got to see his face while he testified. They got to see my face while I testified. He has only served less than 22 years of that sentence. The jury would be ashamed to find out that their recommendation wasn’t understood. The instruction given to them was 5 to 99 years, or life. They believed his actions merited 85 years. His attack on me was brutal. He forced his member into my mouth, he forced me to submit to being penetrated. He told me he had AIDS. He told me he would kill me if I didn’t submit. He told me he would kill me if I told. He told me he would kill me if I testified.

Mr. Lafavre told me my comments didn’t fall on deaf ears...that he will take everything I said into consideration, and that he hopes I will eventually have peace from the torment I deal with over this attack. He also said it’s time to decide if they are going to house him forever or if they are going to release him on parole and watch over him. He told me the 3 years time frame for hearings was mandatory and that “serve all” was not an option that would apply here, as he has “too much time left to serve his maximum sentence”, which wouldn’t end until 2075

If 3 board members say “no”, he stays in...if 5 say “yes”, he is released. Once they have 3 “no” votes, the voting stops. Mr. Lafavre cast his vote Friday, then sent the file along.He wouldn't tell me how he planned to vote, but his comments make me worry that he planned to vote to release because of money. It can take 30 to 45 days to get a decision. Please...pray!!

NeverMore1701
08-29-2012, 17:21
Here's hoping he stays locked up where he belongs. I'm fairly close to the area they want to let him out in, and I damn well don't want him!

Lone_Wolfe
08-29-2012, 17:44
........... It can take 30 to 45 days to get a decision. Please...pray!!

Praying. That scum needs to rot in prison!

racerford
08-29-2012, 17:47
...... He also said it’s time to decide if they are going to house him forever or if they are going to release him on parole and watch over him. He told me the 3 years time frame for hearings was mandatory and that “serve all” was not an option that would apply here, as he has “too much time left to serve his maximum sentence”, which wouldn’t end until 2075

I am sorry you suffered his actions and continue to suffer the torment of his potential release.

I would have told you did not expect him to serve all 85 years, only until his member falls off, or he dies which ever comes last. Was he willing to give his address to the the felon if released? That of his daughters, their cell phone numbers? If not, then he should not vote to release him. Anything else would be hypocritical.

Good luck and godspeed.

Lady Glock
09-02-2012, 06:47
Update...got an email this morning from the automatic system ... I believe it's called VIBE. Here is the important part of that message:

On 8/31/2012, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles denied parole for this offender and set the next review for 8/1/2015. You will be notified when the case is placed in the review process, approximately four months prior to the next review date.

packin23
09-02-2012, 06:53
Good. Let that scumbag rot in there. Hopefully he's being raped every night.

oldgraywolf
09-02-2012, 06:56
Update:
On 8/31/2012, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles denied parole for this offender

Good news! Hopefully he'll die a miserable death before the next review. Best wishes for a mostly normal life.

IndyGunFreak
09-02-2012, 07:22
Not long enough in my opinion.

IGF

Lady Glock
09-02-2012, 07:26
Not long enough in my opinion.

IGF

I was told it was mandatory that the hearings came every 3 years or less ... though I KNOW there is a way for them to say "serve all"...they just made excuses to me why that wasn't an option.

IndyGunFreak
09-02-2012, 07:41
I was told it was mandatory that the hearings came every 3 years or less ... though I KNOW there is a way for them to say "serve all"...they just made excuses to me why that wasn't an option.

Yeah, unfortunately (as you've probably learned by now) the suspects have way way more rights than victims. I don't want all of a suspects rights taken no matter what, but there has to be a way to balance suspect rights with victim rights.

WDN
09-02-2012, 08:32
Yeah, unfortunately (as you've probably learned by now) the suspects have way way more rights than victims. I don't want all of a suspects rights taken no matter what, but there has to be a way to balance suspect rights with victim rights.
He's not a suspect, he's been convicted. He deserves no rights.

Lone_Wolfe
09-02-2012, 08:53
Update...got an email this morning from the automatic system ... I believe it's called VIBE. Here is the important part of that message:

On 8/31/2012, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles denied parole for this offender and set the next review for 8/1/2015. You will be notified when the case is placed in the review process, approximately four months prior to the next review date.

:woohoo: Glad to hear that! Now you can rest easier for a few years. :hugs:

eaglefrq
09-02-2012, 09:59
That is awesome news! You can rest a little easier for a couple of years at least.

NeverMore1701
09-02-2012, 10:21
Hopefully he'll fall up a few flights of stairs and break his neck sometime between now and 2015!

Lady Glock
09-02-2012, 10:58
Hopefully he'll fall up a few flights of stairs and break his neck sometime between now and 2015!

I wouldn't even shed a tear...though I have been known to have compasion for strangers.

NeverMore1701
09-02-2012, 11:11
Compassion should be reserved for those who deserve it.

Glock!9
09-02-2012, 11:44
Good news!

Diesel McBadass
09-02-2012, 12:21
good news that the scum is staying the second best place he can be. (best being 6 under)

Jack23
09-02-2012, 12:30
The Hawk's suggestion is a good idea. You should do this. However, If this guy has had all these years to think about and plan killing you it may be a totally useless thing to do. I believe you should get a gun if you don't already have one and get good with it. I mean get GOOD with.

He has already demonstrated that door locks are ineffective if he wants to get in. Work up a few scenarios and practice going through them. If you haven't already done so make the commitment to defend yourself if you need to. It is not as easy as some people think so you may have to spend some time getting your mind around it.

If he gets out, notify the police agency in your area and get his name and description on record and especially the fact that he has threatened to kill you. Sometimes these are idle threats but sometimes they are not. I hope he never gets out. If he does I hope you never have any trouble with him. But if you do...if you do....I hope you will be prepare to protect yourself and teach this guy a lesson that he won't have time to forget.

Good luck!

Lone_Wolfe
09-02-2012, 12:31
Compassion should be reserved for those who deserve it.

^^^ This. That creep doesn't deserve any.

blkt2
09-02-2012, 13:47

A "Serve All" can only be given if the time remaining on his sentence is less then the amount of time that it will take to review him for release again. At that point his actual time served behind bars is added to what ever good time he has earned and when that number reached his full sentence he will be released. He is only a little over half way through his sentence although they will take his age into account once he reaches his late 60s.

I know people who work for TDCJ and they told me that he will not be getting out anytime soon. The review process is a simple formality that must be followed to abide by the law even though it piles untold amounts of grief onto you.

Don't allow this man to control you anymore; he is the weak one now and that will always be the case.

Lady Glock
09-02-2012, 13:54
A "Serve All" can only be given if the time remaining on his sentence is less then the amount of time that it will take to review him for release again. At that point his actual time served behind bars is added to what ever good time he has earned and when that number reached his full sentence he will be released. He is only a little over half way through his sentence although they will take his age into account once he reaches his late 60s. His original sentence was 85 years, shortened to 60 as being a life sentence...he has only been in for 21 years

I know people who work for TDCJ and they told me that he will not be getting out anytime soon. The review process is a simple formality that must be followed to abide by the law even though it piles untold amounts of grief onto you. Who...and why won't they tell that to me? ...and why was Lafavre making it sound like he should be let out because it cost too much to keep him in?

Don't allow this man to control you anymore; he is the weak one now and that will always be the case.I try to not let it control me, but I also try to fight his release because he made it clear he would kill...me and his next victim(s)!

Fox
09-02-2012, 13:58
Restraining order = hunting license.

nikerret
09-02-2012, 14:12

This^ I understand this round is over, but I still want to know what you wanted to get and how much it would cost.

Actually, I have a lot of questions. Some of them are not for an open forum. PM inbound.

blkt2
09-02-2012, 14:18
The person whom I consulted was an ex gf that worked for TDCJ for 14 years. She was speaking in generalities and was not being specific about one inmate.

Most inmates in good standing receive 45 days of good time for every 30 days of actual time served. In the case of sexual assault it is considered a special class of criminal offense that merits special treatment (read: harsher, more inflexible punishment).

Unfortunately the laws concerning parole in TX varies depending on the date that the crime was committed and the law is applied to the inmate the way that it existed when they received their sentence. In this case the sentence may fall under the 3g statutes. I pulled the following from online that describes what that means.

Those sentenced to prison time on a 3g charge are not eligible for parole until the actual time served equals one-half of the sentence imposed or 30 years, whichever is less, without consideration of any good conduct time, and can not be paroled until they have served two years even if the prison sentence was less than four years.

It is safe to say that this dude has another 15 years to go before he has a realistic chance of being released. If there is any true justice in the world he will drop dead the second he takes his first breath of free air.

robin303
09-02-2012, 14:20
:woohoo: Glad to hear that! Now you can rest easier for a few years. :hugs:

:thumbsup:

Lone_Wolfe
09-02-2012, 14:24
PM sent with an idea.

Just an FYI, this offer will stay open for as long as possible if you can work things out on your end. :hugs:

IndyGunFreak
09-02-2012, 16:14
He's not a suspect, he's been convicted. He deserves no rights.

Even the convicted deserves rights. I'm not saying to coddle them, but we have basic responsibilities to them. The real issue here is that someone convicted of a crime like this, continues to see the light of day.

My issue is not with harsh punishment, it's that harsh punishment is not used enough.

Lady Glock
09-02-2012, 18:10
Just an FYI, this offer will stay open for as long as possible if you can work things out on your end. :hugs:

I am trying to figure a way to get my local license because I was told if you have a license and try to get an ID from another state, it gives an illegal dual residency. My insurance was cancelled because I couldn't pay it along with my bank closing my account because it's overdrawn...I want a job so bad...

eruby
09-06-2012, 05:51
I am trying to figure a way to get my local license because I was told if you have a license and try to get an ID from another state, it gives an illegal dual residency. My insurance was cancelled because I couldn't pay it along with my bank closing my account because it's overdrawn...I want a job so bad...As always Lady Glock. if I can help you in any way, I will.

I'm very glad parole was denied, and pray often this maggot is killed in prison.

JMS
09-06-2012, 06:06
What's it take to do a Walter White and take care of him in prison?

AtlantaR6
09-06-2012, 06:16
I live in Cumming and Bullseye Shooting Range is great and they have no rapid fire restrictions.

Lady Glock
09-06-2012, 09:32
I live in Cumming and Bullseye Shooting Range is great and they have no rapid fire restrictions.

Unfortunately, that's nearly 5 hours away...but thank you for trying. :)

Lady Glock
09-06-2012, 09:33
As always Lady Glock. if I can help you in any way, I will.

I'm very glad parole was denied, and pray often this maggot is killed in prison.

Thank you for the prayers...they are always helpful. I don't look forward to this coming up again in 3 years, but such is the path of our government.

Lady Glock
09-06-2012, 09:37

I'm not aware of the reference?

eruby
09-07-2012, 05:15

I'm not aware of the reference?It's the TV show Breaking Bad. The chemistry teacher turned drug manufacturer arranges to have a prison inmate killed.

Ballisticism
09-07-2012, 09:08
It's the TV show Breaking Bad. The chemistry teacher turned drug manufacturer arranges to have a prison inmate killed.

There were 9 (I think it was 9) people being held on charges of being involved with the drug operation. They were being paid to keep quiet, but when the guy that was arranging their payments got busted, they had no reason to keep quiet and were a risk to the drug manufacturer because they could inform for reduced sentences.

To avoid this risk, the chemistry teacher turned drug manufacturer conspired with criminals (who had connections with guys presumably doing life on the inside with nothing to lose) to have all 9 shiv'd to death within minutes of each other, so none of them would have the chance to talk.

Glockdude1
09-07-2012, 09:10
There were 9 (I think it was 9) people being held on charges of being involved with the drug operation. They were being paid to keep quiet, but when the guy that was arranging their payments got busted, they had no reason to keep quiet and were a risk to the drug manufacturer because they could inform for reduced sentences.

To avoid this risk, the chemistry teacher turned drug manufacturer conspired with criminals (who had connections with guys presumably doing life on the inside with nothing to lose) to have all 9 shiv'd to death within minutes of each other, so none of them would have the chance to talk.

2 minutes......... :supergrin:

eruby
09-07-2012, 09:27

To avoid this risk, the chemistry teacher turned drug manufacturer conspired with criminals (who had connections with guys presumably doing life on the inside with nothing to lose) to have all 9 shiv'd to death within minutes of each other, so none of them would have the chance to talk.Nice!

I have seen almost none of the show, but I saw a good amount of last year's finale where the guy who always fixes his tie comes out of the exploded room (in a side camera shot) and starts to fix his tie. Then they cut to the frontal view and he only has half his head left.

Winning!

Lady Glock
09-08-2012, 09:22
Well, some good news. I called the Victims Assistance line yesterday and asked how many "YES" votes were there before the 3 NO votes were cast. I was told all 3 votes cast were "NO" votes. Prayers and letters from my friends were answered in the best way possible! Thank GOD!!!

Lone_Wolfe
09-08-2012, 10:07
Well, some good news. I called the Victims Assistance line yesterday and asked how many "YES" votes were there before the 3 NO votes were cast. I was told all 3 votes cast were "NO" votes. Prayers and letters from my friends were answered in the best way possible! Thank GOD!!!

That's good to hear!

Texas357
10-17-2012, 10:29
Early release is basically telling the jurors that they aren't qualified to determine a sentence. Seems like a flimsy way to pretend to still allow a "jury of your peers" if their verdict is ignored.

If they are worried about saving money, stop feeding him.

Lady Glock
10-17-2012, 12:24
Early release is basically telling the jurors that they aren't qualified to determine a sentence. Seems like a flimsy way to pretend to still allow a "jury of your peers" if their verdict is ignored.

If they are worried about saving money, stop feeding him.

I couldn't agree more!

Snaps
10-17-2012, 13:48
nice to see the update.