Some women are evil (Drama) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Some women are evil (Drama)

KommieforniaGlocker
06-04-2012, 16:17
So check it, one of Mrs. Kommiefornia Sisters who I will refer to as "Narcissist." Has been persona non grada at Casa de Kommie for awhile now (Lots of reasons mainly problems, but mostly because Mrs. Kommie likes it that was her sister is alot of drama and then some. I stay out of her inner family BS, makes it easier for me) Until now

A Little History, her sister is former party girl bar girl, that duped a genuinely nice (but very naive guy into falling in love and marrying her.) He is nice, educated (academically, street smart not very) Good job, responsible, great provider, and really great dad, and he loves his wife dearly. (more than she deserves) and a damn good father. (He and I don't really click just different personalities...

Well come to find out my beloved wonderful SIL decided that her husband working 50-60 hours a work to support her extravagant lifestyle (while she is at home on facebook all day) was his evil way of neglecting her and treating her like crap. Keep in mind, that she has a nanny for their 4 year old son, and a cleaning lady. (She is such a great woman she does not deserve that according to her) So guess what she does? (*drum roll*)

She starts having an affair, well long story short it has been going on alot. She is good at manipulating men and playing the damsel in distress card. (IE: tells them she is in a bad relationship, or just got out of being treated bad etc. etc. etc. plays the part)

Oh but the plot thickens, her boyfriend (who is now in love with her) wants her to move away with him so they can live happily ever after.

Started helping her plot to run off with their son. (Our nephew and away from his good father.) Kid dosen't even speak spanish and sister in law has never even been there

So all 3 can live happily ever after in Argentina. The plan (it went south) Was for her to fly over there, (while husband at work, (under guise she was visiting parents (my in laws) in Florida. (he wouldn't call to check anyways...

What she was gonna do was fly to Argentina, and as soon as feet touched ground file under Argentina Courts her her Boyfriend daddy a lawyer over there. (Can you say Bruna Bianchi??)

Well, Mrs. Kommieforniaglocker found out, (still don't know how to this day she made me proud) She outed her sister to her Brother in law, their parents, and since boyfriend (is a former friend of mine)

Asked that I tell his family the truth about her. (This Matters because all along her boyfriend told his parents that she was battered and abused) and needed to leave for her and her kids safety. Needless to say as Religious folks they are not only not willing to assist in this...But she is not welcome.

So here is the kicker.....Soon to Be Ex Bro In law, Got legal eagle. Emergency Court hearing, Nephew is staying in USA (atleast for time being) In Laws are furious at Polly purity, me I am not surprised actually.

Wife is shocked I asked why wife did that as her sister will hate her now forever, she said the little one is at stake....

We got two phone calls yesterday, one from Sister In Law cussing out my wife and telling her how they are nothing any more (Works for me) and to stay out of her life.

Wife hung up on her...she called again we did not answer.

Right now the only thing that matters is nephew being safe....This woman is not a good mother even her own sisters and parents saying it (including myself) My former friend from Argentina, (they met at a function at my house when her husband was there as friends, that why I am pissed)

I am angry because my nephew is a wonderful child and his dad, while as a buddy he and I were never close, or got along (different personalities) But he is a damn good dad, Coaches kids teams, takes him to church (while good for nothing adulteress is sleeping in) Comes home from work to spend time with kid.....Keeps a better Eye on him when they are out and about.

I told my wife that her family is angry at her, but blood is thicker than water and when this goes to court for full custody, (as the father already said he would) I will do everything I can to help, wife said she would too. We choose his side there will be backlash.....

I received a nasty email from Argentinian, I responded by telling him what I thought about him for thinking he was gonna talk a man's son from him, and if he didn't like, he knew where to find me.

I am a father of two boys , some women are just evil.....My wife and I will testify and put in writing what we know have seen and what we can prove for him.. He needs his father....Its fine if she wants to run off with some guy, but to take a son a way from his father for a selfish reason is beyond my scope of comprehension.
She has already been ordered by judge/court (not sure) can't leave not even State with boy much less country.....She is pissed off, I even joked that they must have bought the "non-refundable E-tickets" thats why they were so mad :supergrin:

And all of nephews docs (Birth certificate, Passport, SS Card) all of them are in Custody of attorney. (For right now representing Father)

Her Passport, Driver's License and Birth Certificate were misplaced by her she is sure that some one took them and destroyed them, but I am more than positive she forgot where she put them last :supergrin:

She is staying at a fellow friends house, nephew is with father in family home. For right now......

faawrenchbndr
06-04-2012, 16:21
Wow,..........:wow:

raven11
06-04-2012, 16:27
Kudos to your wife for doing the right thing. Some people won't rat out family but it sounds like a good guy was about to get burned

ghostrunner
06-04-2012, 16:27
Wow

Sent from my iPhone 4

KommieforniaGlocker
06-04-2012, 16:30
Kudos to your wife for doing the right thing. Some people won't rat out family but it sounds like a good guy was about to get burned

I hope so, the fallout/backlash is yet to be seen, her parents and other siblings have yet to show their colors yet.

Cubdriver
06-04-2012, 16:30
Dayum... :wow:

2bgop
06-04-2012, 16:36
Damn. Do the best you can to help that kid out, he is likely going to need all he can get.

Gallium
06-04-2012, 16:59
The kid could not have left the USA with one parent alone anyways. The airlines need documentation (consent) from the other parent, if that parent is listed on the birth certificate. Both parents are also needed for the passport.

Good luck to you (all).

boozer
06-04-2012, 17:04
Sadly, the hubby will end up paying for the divorce, pay both lawyers, the wife will get custody, and the hubby will get to pay support.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-04-2012, 17:05
The kid could not have left the USA with one parent alone anyways. The airlines need documentation (consent) from the other parent, if that parent is listed on the birth certificate. Both parents are also needed for the passport.

Good luck to you (all).

That's an awesome relief then......

Now i am perplexed because when we took out family vacation to Puerto Vallarta a couple of months ago I sent wife 2 days before I arrived...She took boys and their passports, and she was good :dunno:

He has an American Passport though, they took a vacation to the Dominican Republic l last year, and the year before We all went to Mexico for the Wife's grandma's Funeral....we all took our kids.....

KommieforniaGlocker
06-04-2012, 17:06
Sadly, the hubby will end up paying for the divorce, pay both lawyers, the wife will get custody, and the hubby will get to pay support.

They were legally married for about 5 years I think, he does not care about the money, he just does not want his son to be taken away.

RYNOCG201
06-04-2012, 17:20
You and your wife are doing the right thing.

RYNOC

ron59
06-04-2012, 17:28
That's an awesome relief then......

Now i am perplexed because when we took out family vacation to Puerto Vallarta a couple of months ago I sent wife 2 days before I arrived...She took boys and their passports, and she was good :dunno:

He has an American Passport though, they took a vacation to the Dominican Republic l last year, and the year before We all went to Mexico for the Wife's grandma's Funeral....we all took our kids.....

Because I think that dude (Gallium) is talking out of his ***. I don't think airlines monitor stuff like that by any means.

ClydeG19
06-04-2012, 17:37
Stories like this make me so happy to have a boring marriage.

Ron59, I think so too. What if the other name on the birth certificate is dead or not involved in the kid's life? Is Delta Airlines going to tell my kid he can't go to the Bahamas because the deadbeat who is on the birth certificate hasn't called him in 10 years?

robin303
06-04-2012, 17:43
I do believe you missed your calling. You should have been a writer for Hollywood.
Also I think that torid mess would even give Perry Mason a headache.

Atlas
06-04-2012, 17:53
"Some women are evil (Drama)"

HUMAN BEINGS are evil...
It's only a matter of degrees.

Batesmotel
06-04-2012, 17:53
Stories like this make me so happy to have a boring marriage.

Me too, but I have friends who have been through similar messes.

vikingsoftpaw
06-04-2012, 18:00
No more 'As the World Turns' or 'All My Family'.

How about a male docu-drama titled 'Tales of a Deballed Man'.

I've known more than a couple of cases that went down like the one you describe. Dudes violated two basic rules of dudehood.

1. Don't stick your D*** in crazy.
2. Party girls/strippers don't make good housewives for long.

Your In-Laws stock in you and you wife has plummeted, not that you'll loose sleep over it.

Ironbar
06-04-2012, 18:06
Boy, that was hard to read. Not for the story, just the writing.

THEPOPE
06-04-2012, 18:16
P.S., I think that's why the color yellow makes me sad.....

I am out......my advice ? Uhhhhhhhhhh......:cool:

racer11
06-04-2012, 18:17
That needs to be on the "Dr Phil" show

EODLRD
06-04-2012, 18:28
Regarding the out of country with child.....

Never had this issue. My wife has been visiting her family out of country for the last 8 years at least once per year with our kids. At least one child, and up to 3. No issues for her ever, not once asked for letter or proof from me. And yes I am on all their birth certificates.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

KommieforniaGlocker
06-04-2012, 18:46
What are you gonna do? I apologize for Grammar or inability to communicate perfect English...I was just typing it while doing something else.

What are you gonna do?

Well right now seems like no one is going anywhere, hence the nasty calls and dirty emails...

I will share the next one I get on here, (from him they are in Spanish, he is bilingual but primary language is spanish.)

KommieforniaGlocker
06-04-2012, 18:48
BTW, she wasn't a stripper or anything like that, just a party girl, that really enjoyed her girls night outs, and never grew out of the Sorority Girl Phase.

That's what I meant

Airborne Infantryman
06-04-2012, 18:53
That's like some Desperate Housewives episode ****, right there.

OP, does this scale apply to her:

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPFHnvZ0wiKDcww8OLpV153fFCxn4-CtVyzf6BwNasFKle7q6dlQ

Ironbar
06-04-2012, 18:56
That needs to be on the "Dr Phil" show

Dr. Phil my arse! This has Jerry Springer written all over it!:popcorn:

Mrs. VR
06-04-2012, 19:00
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/268/~/children---child-traveling-with-one-parent-or-someone-who-is-not-a-parent-or

RustyShackelford
06-04-2012, 19:02
Congrats on helping along a father getting screwed over. I can relate to the child being taken from his father. It really feels like you had a child die (but thank God he is still alive) but the future can hold promise.

Sounds like drama x1,000.

Hummerbike
06-04-2012, 19:03
Proud of you. You sound like someone I'd like.

Hamilton Burger
06-04-2012, 19:38
...decided that her husband working 50-60 hours a work to support her extravagant lifestyle (while she is at home on facebook all day) was his evil way of neglecting her and treating her like crap...

...starts having an affair, well long story short it has been going on alot. She is good at manipulating men and playing the damsel in distress card...

...got two phone calls yesterday, one from Sister In Law cussing out my wife and telling her how they are nothing any more (Works for me) and to stay out of her life.

I'm SURE I know this broad!!! :steamed:

Gallium
06-04-2012, 19:39
Because I think that dude (Gallium) is talking out of his ***. I don't think airlines monitor stuff like that by any means.

Every single time one of us traveled with one or more of our kids to non USA destinations they asked for proof of permission from the other parent.

You would be surprised at what the airlines are required to monitor - simple stuff like not letting you on the aircraft to a foreign destination without proper ID, checking for visas, etc.
The rules are even more stringent coming back into the USA.

Mrs. VR provided a link to the stuff I pulled out of my ***. :)

Mrs. VR
06-04-2012, 20:30
The sad thing (for me) is I read that, and my brain engaged too fast and I started to ask VR if I need a letter for our upcoming trip to PUERTO RICO since the kids and I are going out a day ahead. Like its another country. I need sleep. :faint:

Aurora
06-05-2012, 06:24
Personally, I think these women are easy to spot if a guy just has the ability to stop and think a little. I know men that will risk everything for a good looking woman without even a second thought.

Recently, I encountered a bar girl who liked to sneak around with her ex-boyfriend, tried for the affection of several other men at the same time, used drugs, almost ran me down with her car in an emotional fit, liked to fly over to France to hook up with an internet boyfriend,........ and her friends said that she only dated men with money and that I should wait my turn in line.

The painful part,......... I mean the thing that really stuck in my gut,............... was the fact that my male friends thought that I was being mean and unreasonable by turning this person away.

Men's lack of objectivity is just as much a problem as a bad woman's lack of ethics.

V.

Ian Moone
06-05-2012, 07:15
BIL's lawyer also needs to get possession of the hard drive from soon-to-be -ex-wifey's computer. The forensics they can do on that baby will make the case a slam dunk in his favor.

briarpatch
06-05-2012, 07:29
Dont skimp on a lawyer. A cheap lawyer will cost 10 times more.

HerrGlock
06-05-2012, 07:41
Some?

Dennis in MA
06-05-2012, 07:59

I've not heard of any incidents of one-parent trips, but I do know the hassle of sending a minor with other peeps - DEFINITELY need both parental signatures.

Kommie - this has deeply affected you - and your ability (to use) parentheses. ( :rofl: )

Deanster
06-05-2012, 09:29
My wife and I have both traveled overseas alone with our daughter, from age 5 or so onwards (she's 12 now). She's been in 15+ countries, and we've religiously had a signed and notarized Letter of Permission from the other parent for each trip.

Never once been asked to show it.

It's for sure what's 'supposed' to happen, and it's required under the anti-kidnapping treaties/agreements, and I'm sure CBP and other border officials use it aggressively to act on cases where they perceive something sketchy going on.

But I'd also caution that it's not the thing you can depend on to keep your kid from flying away with a parent in a bad situation. It's for sure not a 100% check item.

By contrast, passports really are serious - they check 'em quite carefully at the airport and usually when entering the destination country, and getting one issued without both parents present and positive ID is probably not impossible, but would require considerable 'doing', and an incautious passport acceptance agent as well.

tsmo1066
06-05-2012, 09:56

I'm not sure what the requirements are technically, but my ex-wife took our son to Mexico just a few years ago for a vacation (he was 12) and she never got asked for anything bearing my signature or permission.

It was, of course, a legitimate vacation and not a kidnapping.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-05-2012, 10:20
BIL's lawyer also needs to get possession of the hard drive from soon-to-be -ex-wifey's computer. The forensics they can do on that baby will make the case a slam dunk in his favor.

Done, and done, that was my idea :supergrin: Mac I-Pro was seized :wavey:

KommieforniaGlocker
06-05-2012, 10:23
I've not heard of any incidents of one-parent trips, but I do know the hassle of sending a minor with other peeps - DEFINITELY need both parental signatures.

Kommie - this has deeply affected you - and your ability (to use) parentheses. ( :rofl: )

It has affected me alot actually, my nephew is a great and wonderful kid and it would devastatingly destroy him if he was taken away from a great dad. SIL is willing to put her Sex life above her kids needs, that makes her trash.

So yeah I am worried,

Also the lawyer he has was recommended by another lawyer, (this broad is known for being a bull dog and feared) a woman lawyer, she is expensive but aggressive as hell, her and her Paralegal, hit the ground running.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-05-2012, 10:24
My wife and I have both traveled overseas alone with our daughter, from age 5 or so onwards (she's 12 now). She's been in 15+ countries, and we've religiously had a signed and notarized Letter of Permission from the other parent for each trip.

Never once been asked to show it.

It's for sure what's 'supposed' to happen, and it's required under the anti-kidnapping treaties/agreements, and I'm sure CBP and other border officials use it aggressively to act on cases where they perceive something sketchy going on.

But I'd also caution that it's not the thing you can depend on to keep your kid from flying away with a parent in a bad situation. It's for sure not a 100% check item.

By contrast, passports really are serious - they check 'em quite carefully at the airport and usually when entering the destination country, and getting one issued without both parents present and positive ID is probably not impossible, but would require considerable 'doing', and an incautious passport acceptance agent as well.

I think since Narcissist has traveled abroad with him before she was counting on this.

AA#5
06-05-2012, 10:35
"Some women are evil." No kiddin'! :supergrin:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=cora%20caro&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CFgQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vcstar.com%2Fnews%2F2001%2Faug%2F23%2Fday-one-cora-caro-murder-trial-opens%2F&ei=DTTOT6raG8vwmAWUt_C9Cg&usg=AFQjCNHZjOc-bLl-lQuRRVlcaQQ5rFHuWA

Eurodriver
06-05-2012, 11:20
You've got the story all wrong bro.

He doesn't love her, we were moving to Thailand, not Argentina, and I didn't want to bring the little bambino, she did.

PuroMexicano
06-05-2012, 11:39
Ask BIL's lawyer if you need to present the nasty emails sent to you or your wife, and start recording any and all phone calls.

Also ask if you need to go to the local police to get a case against her underway, for YOUR safety and for the case.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-05-2012, 15:53
Ask BIL's lawyer if you need to present the nasty emails sent to you or your wife, and start recording any and all phone calls.

Also ask if you need to go to the local police to get a case against her underway, for YOUR safety and for the case.

Already did, forwarded them to him via e-mail and printed out hard copies and send them to her.

MadeInAmerica
06-05-2012, 16:41
The sad thing (for me) is I read that, and my brain engaged too fast and I started to ask VR if I need a letter for our upcoming trip to PUERTO RICO since the kids and I are going out a day ahead. Like its another country. I need sleep. :faint:

I think PUERTO RICO is a state now. POTUS is just waiting for his reelection to add the star to the flag. You won't need a note.

Texas357
06-05-2012, 23:16
Snakes in they' heads....

clancy
06-06-2012, 04:42

Good luck to you (all).

Not if the boyfriend has fake id and signs the father's name. It happened to me when I refused to let my son go to Morocco with my ex and her Moroccan boyfriend. All hell is breaking loose in court right now over it.

clancy
06-06-2012, 04:43

Not always. I have full custody and get alimony and support.

jp3975
06-06-2012, 07:54
Pretty epic story. Hope it all goes bad for your sis and law.

Keep us updated.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-06-2012, 15:33
Trouble in Paradise she can pretty much say good bye to Buenos Aires....Her love of her life, left without her......:supergrin: Broke off with her via text too, and is now not answering his phone :rofl:

She called to tell me it was all my fault, and that I had ruined and destroyed her life and any chance she had at happiness..

Because I told his family (Parents and Bros and Sis via email detailing all events) He is a serious momma's boy I guess.

Also, my MIL, called my wife to have a serious talk being that my wife is the oldest of all the sisters, and blah blah blah, that right now there is alot of turmoil but eventually she will need to be there for her sister as "all her doors are closing for her sisters mistakes, her sister made a bad choice but is not a bad person" :upeyes:(That was expected.)

This fell apart ALOT faster than I expected....

RustyShackelford
06-06-2012, 15:46
LOL. Women.

Glad for the update, though.

janice6
06-06-2012, 15:54
I wouldn't have a thing to do with the lot of them.

Kasinefect
06-06-2012, 16:09
In 2007 I had to have a notorized letter from my wife approving my taking my 7 year old son to Canada for a couple of days. The tiny floatplane airline did indeed check it.

concretefuzzynuts
06-06-2012, 16:17
My head hurts. Too much drama.

G29Reload
06-06-2012, 16:53
BEsides the nephew, is the Bravia safe?

KommieforniaGlocker
06-06-2012, 16:59
I wouldn't have a thing to do with the lot of them.

Pretty much, considering that this has severed any chance of her and her sister having a normal sister relationship. (Not like they did before)

I am still cracking up about him texting her and taking off with out her....I guess his love for her ended in the bedroom :rofl: And all that crap they would raise kiddo together as his and a family, was when he was undressing her.......ROFLMAO!!!!!

As she was telling me off, I could not help but break out in laughter.. :rofl: That made things worse.

What are you gonna do :dunno:

We see how the legal eagle stuff plays out.....I am betting she comes back begging for forgiveness....

we see I will update

Steel Head
06-06-2012, 18:14
So check it, one of Mrs. Kommiefornia Sisters who I will refer to as "Narcissist." Has been persona non grada at Casa de Kommie for awhile now (Lots of reasons mainly problems, but mostly because Mrs. Kommie likes it that was her sister is alot of drama and then some. I stay out of her inner family BS, makes it easier for me) Until now

A Little History, her sister is former party girl bar girl, that duped a genuinely nice (but very naive guy into falling in love and marrying her.) He is nice, educated (academically, street smart not very) Good job, responsible, great provider, and really great dad, and he loves his wife dearly. (more than she deserves) and a damn good father. (He and I don't really click just different personalities...

Well come to find out my beloved wonderful SIL decided that her husband working 50-60 hours a work to support her extravagant lifestyle (while she is at home on facebook all day) was his evil way of neglecting her and treating her like crap. Keep in mind, that she has a nanny for their 4 year old son, and a cleaning lady. (She is such a great woman she does not deserve that according to her) So guess what she does? (*drum roll*)

She starts having an affair, well long story short it has been going on alot. She is good at manipulating men and playing the damsel in distress card. (IE: tells them she is in a bad relationship, or just got out of being treated bad etc. etc. etc. plays the part)

Oh but the plot thickens, her boyfriend (who is now in love with her) wants her to move away with him so they can live happily ever after.

Started helping her plot to run off with their son. (Our nephew and away from his good father.) Kid dosen't even speak spanish and sister in law has never even been there

So all 3 can live happily ever after in Argentina. The plan (it went south) Was for her to fly over there, (while husband at work, (under guise she was visiting parents (my in laws) in Florida. (he wouldn't call to check anyways...

What she was gonna do was fly to Argentina, and as soon as feet touched ground file under Argentina Courts her her Boyfriend daddy a lawyer over there. (Can you say Bruna Bianchi??)

Well, Mrs. Kommieforniaglocker found out, (still don't know how to this day she made me proud) She outed her sister to her Brother in law, their parents, and since boyfriend (is a former friend of mine)

Asked that I tell his family the truth about her. (This Matters because all along her boyfriend told his parents that she was battered and abused) and needed to leave for her and her kids safety. Needless to say as Religious folks they are not only not willing to assist in this...But she is not welcome.

So here is the kicker.....Soon to Be Ex Bro In law, Got legal eagle. Emergency Court hearing, Nephew is staying in USA (atleast for time being) In Laws are furious at Polly purity, me I am not surprised actually.

Wife is shocked I asked why wife did that as her sister will hate her now forever, she said the little one is at stake....

We got two phone calls yesterday, one from Sister In Law cussing out my wife and telling her how they are nothing any more (Works for me) and to stay out of her life.

Wife hung up on her...she called again we did not answer.

Right now the only thing that matters is nephew being safe....This woman is not a good mother even her own sisters and parents saying it (including myself) My former friend from Argentina, (they met at a function at my house when her husband was there as friends, that why I am pissed)

I am angry because my nephew is a wonderful child and his dad, while as a buddy he and I were never close, or got along (different personalities) But he is a damn good dad, Coaches kids teams, takes him to church (while good for nothing adulteress is sleeping in) Comes home from work to spend time with kid.....Keeps a better Eye on him when they are out and about.

I told my wife that her family is angry at her, but blood is thicker than water and when this goes to court for full custody, (as the father already said he would) I will do everything I can to help, wife said she would too. We choose his side there will be backlash.....

I received a nasty email from Argentinian, I responded by telling him what I thought about him for thinking he was gonna talk a man's son from him, and if he didn't like, he knew where to find me.

I am a father of two boys , some women are just evil.....My wife and I will testify and put in writing what we know have seen and what we can prove for him.. He needs his father....Its fine if she wants to run off with some guy, but to take a son a way from his father for a selfish reason is beyond my scope of comprehension.
She has already been ordered by judge/court (not sure) can't leave not even State with boy much less country.....She is pissed off, I even joked that they must have bought the "non-refundable E-tickets" thats why they were so mad :supergrin:

And all of nephews docs (Birth certificate, Passport, SS Card) all of them are in Custody of attorney. (For right now representing Father)

Her Passport, Driver's License and Birth Certificate were misplaced by her she is sure that some one took them and destroyed them, but I am more than positive she forgot where she put them last :supergrin:

She is staying at a fellow friends house, nephew is with father in family home. For right now......

Big bravo to your wife. :wavey:

boozer
06-06-2012, 18:53
Not always. I have full custody and get alimony and support.

You are the "exception that proves the rule".

I have worked with several guys who blew wads of cash trying to get their kids away from neglectful, abusive, and drug using mothers and their boyfriends. They all ended up paying.

jp3975
06-06-2012, 21:57
Trouble in Paradise she can pretty much say good bye to Buenos Aires....Her love of her life, left without her......:supergrin: Broke off with her via text too, and is now not answering his phone :rofl:

She called to tell me it was all my fault, and that I had ruined and destroyed her life and any chance she had at happiness..

Because I told his family (Parents and Bros and Sis via email detailing all events) He is a serious momma's boy I guess.

Also, my MIL, called my wife to have a serious talk being that my wife is the oldest of all the sisters, and blah blah blah, that right now there is alot of turmoil but eventually she will need to be there for her sister as "all her doors are closing for her sisters mistakes, her sister made a bad choice but is not a bad person" :upeyes:(That was expected.)

This fell apart ALOT faster than I expected....

I would have told her she ruined her own life by being an evil *****; that I hoped he got full custody, and that she enjoys ACTUALLY WORKING. Seriously...what kind of pos wouldnt tell on a chick who lied about being treated badly and planned to sneak out of the country with some guy and the man's kid...likely with the intention of the guy never seeing him again.

If my sister did that, Id tell my parents, Yeah...that kinda does make her a bad person.

Im betting the boyfriend bought into her saying her husband was a pos. He liked her, so he bought it. When his family told him how stupid he was being reality kicked in.

tsmo1066
06-07-2012, 08:33
I am still cracking up about him texting her and taking off with out her....I guess his love for her ended in the bedroom :rofl: And all that crap they would raise kiddo together as his and a family, was when he was undressing her.......ROFLMAO!!!!!

Whether she realizes it or not. You and your wife have done her a great favor by calling her out and "ruining her chance of happiness".

Imagine the pile of crap she'd be in if she had actually gone to Argentina and her boyfriend had decided to dump her 6 months down the road! She'd be stuck on the other side of the planet with a child and no way to return to America without facing possible kidnapping charges for illegally stealing the child away in the first place!

Next time she freaks out on you, point that tid-bit out to her and tell her that you and the missus likely did her the biggest favor of her life.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-07-2012, 10:59
Whether she realizes it or not. You and your wife have done her a great favor by calling her out and "ruining her chance of happiness".

Imagine the pile of crap she'd be in if she had actually gone to Argentina and her boyfriend had decided to dump her 6 months down the road! She'd be stuck on the other side of the planet with a child and no way to return to America without facing possible kidnapping charges for illegally stealing the child away in the first place!

Next time she freaks out on you, point that tid-bit out to her and tell her that you and the missus likely did her the biggest favor of her life.

That's one way of looking at it, but the Narcissist will not see it that way... She tried calling us last night we just didn't answer..

tsmo1066
06-07-2012, 11:34
That's one way of looking at it, but the Narcissist will not see it that way... She tried calling us last night we just didn't answer..

You're right. The narcissist will refuse to see the truth, but rubbing her face in the fact that you've likely saved her from a vast pool of trouble and that she should be thanking you will burn her up to no end!

:supergrin:

medic2258
06-07-2012, 12:25
Please post pictures of the crazy chick.

devildog2067
06-07-2012, 12:37
In 2007 I had to have a notorized letter from my wife approving my taking my 7 year old son to Canada for a couple of days. The tiny floatplane airline did indeed check it.

Canada is very strict in this regard. You may not need the papers to leave the US, but you need them to enter Canada.

PuroMexicano
06-07-2012, 16:13
Please post pictures of the crazy chick.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i55/5/4/16/frabz-I-see-what-you-did-there-f01e05.jpg

jp3975
06-12-2012, 04:00

That would be a good thing to tell the wife's parents.

Haldor
06-12-2012, 05:33
I hate to have to suggest this, but how sure are you the husband is the kids father? It is very possible she found another sperm donor 5 years ago.

I would have DNA testing done just to verify parentage before going too far down this path. If he is not the bio dad, his claim to the kid is going to be weakened. Better to find this out now rather than later.

.264 magnum
06-12-2012, 06:10

Good luck to you (all).

I seems to me the kid already has a passport.

Are you sure about airlines requiring consent from both parents? I've never heard that before.

Alcoy
06-12-2012, 10:56
wow. i commend you and your wife.

please post pic of SIL. just kidding.

SC Tiger
06-12-2012, 11:26
To you and your wife - good job standing up for the kid.

I feel bad for the dad. He could still wind up losing big in this deal.

And it wasn't that hard to read. I did have to rewind a couple of times but I've read worse.

SC Tiger
06-12-2012, 11:31
Personally, I think these women are easy to spot if a guy just has the ability to stop and think a little. I know men that will risk everything for a good looking woman without even a second thought.

Recently, I encountered a bar girl who liked to sneak around with her ex-boyfriend, tried for the affection of several other men at the same time, used drugs, almost ran me down with her car in an emotional fit, liked to fly over to France to hook up with an internet boyfriend,........ and her friends said that she only dated men with money and that I should wait my turn in line.

The painful part,......... I mean the thing that really stuck in my gut,............... was the fact that my male friends thought that I was being mean and unreasonable by turning this person away.

Men's lack of objectivity is just as much a problem as a bad woman's lack of ethics.

V.

I almost got caught up in something that had the potential to go that way. My CB (Crazy b - you know the rest) detector was just loud enough that I could hear it.

Sometimes it can be really hard to think with your upper brain.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-15-2012, 10:47
I hate to have to suggest this, but how sure are you the husband is the kids father? It is very possible she found another sperm donor 5 years ago.

I would have DNA testing done just to verify parentage before going too far down this path. If he is not the bio dad, his claim to the kid is going to be weakened. Better to find this out now rather than later.

It's his, trust me, he has the same melon head, and face as his dad..

The eyes, even smiles, and pics of the dad as a child looks just like him........In Skin tone too (Dad is a bit darker) That's a non-qustion....The other man in question is very fair skinned

I will post a pic screw it given the crap she is putting me and mine through I can out her on the internet

when I get home I will at work right now, as facebook is blocked via sonicwall here on the computers (had to have it done)

djcerna
06-16-2012, 07:39
Make-up can't cover up CRAZY!

Andy W
06-16-2012, 08:07
Oh my god that is crazy. There are a lot of evil *****es in this country. I'm 22 years old and I find most girls my age (especially sorority girl types) immature and annoying. Then you hear stories like this and realize some of them never grow out of that **** either. It's so hard to find a nice girl/women these days.

tualum0982
06-16-2012, 09:12
anyone else read all 4 pages of this thread beginning to end?? I sure as he!! did! now awaiting the pics of this CAB....(crazy ***** Bi***) May I make a recommendation? ever heard of thedirty.com? If not, go take a look. I think she is worthy of being on the site! Send Nik a few pics of said SIL and a short story, he will have a field day with it!

Conan1
06-16-2012, 20:49
Read it all and waiting with bated breath!!!!.... Way to go, Kommie!

KommieforniaGlocker
06-18-2012, 14:40
on the left
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/401582_10151093710472525_582037544_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/427943_10151093678302525_1361638563_n.jpg

and here on the right

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/283747_10151162720002525_150160885_n.jpg

Hamilton Burger
06-18-2012, 15:41
I'm buying stock in eyeliner manuf.

PuroMexicano
06-18-2012, 15:44
I'd hit it

Geko45
06-18-2012, 16:23
I'd hit it

With a fork lift?

:dunno:

PuroMexicano
06-18-2012, 16:29
With a fork lift?

:dunno:

Or with a bat :supergrin:

vikingsoftpaw
06-19-2012, 18:00
on the left
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/401582_10151093710472525_582037544_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/427943_10151093678302525_1361638563_n.jpg

and here on the right

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/283747_10151162720002525_150160885_n.jpg

No Wonder.... She has Crazy Eyes!

Andy W
06-19-2012, 18:54
She looks like a lot of the superficial, narcistic sorority *****es that can be found at every college in the country only a little older.

Fox
06-19-2012, 18:55

Glad that the father is keeping the child safe from his mother.

Fox
06-19-2012, 19:01
The SIL will soon find herself living in either a trailor park or skid row with only menial, low wage job prospects.

She will rue the day that she wanted to flee from what was a life of luxury and indulgence.

Minnow
06-19-2012, 19:08
She's a cute enough woman, minus the bulk eye shadow and sharpie markers. It's a shame shes rotten to the core though. Lonely is the maker.

m2hmghb
06-19-2012, 19:27
Snookie!!!!

fireguy129
06-19-2012, 19:28
Crazy SIL will be on the pole, sooner rather than later.

That said, thanks for standing up Kommie, that was a Man move.

tsmo1066
06-20-2012, 09:04
She could be cute, if she'd peel off a couple of layers of make-up and lose the eyeliner. The whole raccoon-meets-prostitute look doesn't really do it for me.

DanaT
06-20-2012, 10:01
The kid could not have left the USA with one parent alone anyways. The airlines need documentation (consent) from the other parent, if that parent is listed on the birth certificate.

BS.

My wife took our daughter overseas alone and I provided no documentation. I 100% know this because I picked them up at the Geneva airport and I was not on the plane with them from Denver. I had already been in Geneva a few weeks.

Both parents are also needed for the passport.

This part is true. I have had to twice go with my wife for the kids passport. And if they are very young, the passport has very short validity (I think the first one was only valid 3 years).

But the airlines assume if the child has the passport then they are good travel.

KommieforniaGlocker
06-20-2012, 14:34
Crazy SIL will be on the pole, sooner rather than later.

That said, thanks for standing up Kommie, that was a Man move.

If I were a betting man, my prediction is she is will sucker another sucker into taking care of her. She is very manipulative, and the Damsel in Distress card is an art she has mastered, couple that with God knows what else she knows how to do.

There will be another idiot, before she was married, she was like a tree monkey swinging from branch to branch.....But she is smart enough not to let go of one until she has a firm grip on the other.

I will keep you guys posted.....

Andy W
06-20-2012, 14:50
If I were a betting man, my prediction is she is will sucker another sucker into taking care of her. She is very manipulative, and the Damsel in Distress card is an art she has mastered, couple that with God knows what else she knows how to do.

There will be another idiot, before she was married, she was like a tree monkey swinging from branch to branch.....But she is smart enough not to let go of one until she has a firm grip on the other.

I will keep you guys posted.....

So...was she a sorority slut in college?

KommieforniaGlocker
06-20-2012, 14:58
So...was she a sorority slut in college?

Not that I know of, just drama all the time, she broke up with dudes, that was a jerk, it was never her fault, it was always some one else cheating on her, being cruel, treating her bad...not being there for her, but luckily there was a knight in shining armor for her, that before long shared the same fate as the others.

Damsel in Distress...that always needs rescuing, but its always some one else s fault, she dated alot.....and most of the guys all ended in the same fashion...

He was a jerk
He was mean
He ....
He....
He

Narcissist... pretty much

Andy W
06-20-2012, 17:08
Not that I know of, just drama all the time, she broke up with dudes, that was a jerk, it was never her fault, it was always some one else cheating on her, being cruel, treating her bad...not being there for her, but luckily there was a knight in shining armor for her, that before long shared the same fate as the others.

Damsel in Distress...that always needs rescuing, but its always some one else s fault, she dated alot.....and most of the guys all ended in the same fashion...

He was a jerk
He was mean
He ....
He....
He

Narcissist... pretty much

Oh, well that's actually kinda surprising. Usually these types can be found in college sororities all across the country. I guess she's just a regualar crazy *****.

KommieforniaGlocker
08-22-2012, 21:27
She is in hot water, the family court judges don't take too kindly when you run off and leave your child. On "abandonment" he may be awarded full custody, because suddenly she wants to do mediation.... This may sound weird or Maybe I understood Wrong, but I guess there is a difference between "legal" and "physical" custody.

Oh and you are gonna love this she has a new guy friend "that is there for her, when every one turned their backs on her" (what did I say? Tree monkey M.O.)

She is angry that she is not getting more money (they weren't married that long) and livid that he is coming out on top oh well let you know how this ends

FPS
08-23-2012, 05:23

She needs to work on those nails. :supergrin:

Glock&KimberLady
08-23-2012, 20:18
She needs to work on those nails. :supergrin:

OMG you noticed the nail polish!

:rofl:

Rinspeed
08-23-2012, 20:51
She needs to work on those knees. :supergrin:

:dunno: :dunno:

KommieforniaGlocker
12-13-2012, 09:14
He was awarded primary custody, yes that's right the dad, what did her in was she left house. That and coupled, with the fact that he was deemed a better fit for the child. He took child to school, picked up child from school, took care of all things.

Turns out now all those against are now sympathizing as they assumed as she was a the broad, she had the kid in the bag.

What helped him...

-Letter from School teacher, and owner of school that he dropped off and picked up child, there for child functions and child was attached to father, and child displayed behavioral issues when mother was around, and around time frame of mother's behavior. (I helped with that one :supergrin:)

-Letter, from Pediatrician (and best friend of Kommieforniaglocker :supergrin:) that he was primary care taker of child, and child would be better taken care of health wise with father.

-Letter from Child Psychologist that mother's behavior was not conducive for kid, and kid was happier and healthier with father, and based on a few sessions based on her professional opinion child would be better suited and fitted if Father had primary care, based on all factors taken into account :supergrin:

-Letter from the CEO of the company where he works stating that he is allotted any and all time he needs for parenting obligations for his child. (I helped with this one too :supergrin:)

-Also the fact that mother has no stable employment or income, other than stints at jobs she can't hold down.

-ABANDONMENT = OWNAGE

Alimony- none he opted to give her lump sum (pay it all out) so he could cut that off, and be over and done with it, killed his savings, 401k and I loaned him some too. (dont know exact figure) (well technically did just paid it all out to her at once)

She can see kid 2 weekends a month (this is the part her family is outraged and her) and has to pay him child support (she has sworn to fight to the death) dont know how much though (He said if she stops being a C--- he will let her see kid more.)

I don't see this as being over, as her new boyfriend is some loaded super rich,(older) Armenian with a lot of time and money on his hands who has said he would do for her whatever she needed ($$$$$) Which is what is needed to bank roll lawyers to drag crap back and fourth.

Me I have been disowned by that side of family for my involvement and help, but given I now reside far away from them all I could care less.

Guys in the future if you are fighting custody it is like running for office, you have to demonstrate why you are the better parent/option for child. It is what is in best interests for child. This broad is a selfish twat, over her sex life destroyed her family.....

I don't feel bad for her......

fireguy129
12-13-2012, 09:28
Buddy, if I am ever in your area, you're not buying a drink for a long time.

Thank you for standing up for the dad.

skew12
12-13-2012, 09:39
Damn. I'd like to give a standing ovation to how that turned out for him. Sweet jeebus.

KommieforniaGlocker
12-13-2012, 20:07

I learned a lot from his experience and the family court system, dads can still triumph you just have to know the rules to play the game. It is more like running a campaign, rather than custody dispute, coupled with her leaving which was most of it.

NewWaveGuy
12-19-2012, 07:52

He deserves a day of honor! :cool: As a guy who doesn't have kids, I appreciate your efforts!