I'm In ... New G20C. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I'm In ... New G20C.

PsTaN
06-06-2012, 21:21
Well then ...

After much debate, I purchased a G20C two weeks ago. I really didnt want a compensated barrel, but bought what I could get without a long wait. I also added a Wolff Guide Rod and Spring(s). The gun shoots wonderfully .... ate the Remington 180's up real fast without a hitch. It's nice to own a 10mm aint it? :thumbsup:

My only complaint is the carbon residue from the ports .... major PIA .... so I'll be ordering a new non-compensated barrel in the next few days.
My choices are:
A) a stock Glock G20 barrel for reliability
B) a KKM Standard length for case support and reported accuracy
C) a KKM 6" as the gun is for woods carry and hunting

I'm leaning towards B .... info, ideas, and advice are welcome!!

Thanks much!!

PsTaN

SDGlock23
06-07-2012, 08:11
Lookin good, I'd recommend a KKM bbl, either one is fine as they make superb barrels. Congrats!

bac1023
06-07-2012, 12:58
Congrats on the G20.

WeeWilly
06-07-2012, 13:45
Well then ...

After much debate, I purchased a G20C two weeks ago. I really didnt want a compensated barrel, but bought what I could get without a long wait. I also added a Wolff Guide Rod and Spring(s). The gun shoots wonderfully .... ate the Remington 180's up real fast without a hitch. It's nice to own a 10mm aint it? :thumbsup:

My only complaint is the carbon residue from the ports .... major PIA .... so I'll be ordering a new non-compensated barrel in the next few days.
My choices are:
A) a stock Glock G20 barrel for reliability
B) a KKM Standard length for case support and reported accuracy
C) a KKM 6" as the gun is for woods carry and hunting

I'm leaning towards B .... info, ideas, and advice are welcome!!

Thanks much!!

PsTaN

I would get the stock barrel, unless you want to load some heavy bullets to higher velocity for hunting, then the 6" KKM barrel makes a lot of sense.

Frankly, I have loaded some really hot 10mm loads using both my KKM and Glock barrel and have noticed no difference in bulges, etc.