Obama Blames Romney for Lost Jobs in MA [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Blames Romney for Lost Jobs in MA

fortyofforty
06-07-2012, 20:12
How is it that a Barack Obama, who blames everybody else for everything that is wrong with the economy while he's been in charge for well over three years, can turn around in television commercials and blame Mitt Romney for the Massachusetts economy while he was governor? If a state governor is responsible for the job situation in a state, isnít a president equally responsible for the job situation in the country? Will no one in the media point out this hypocrisy? :dunno:

LASTRESORT20
06-07-2012, 20:18
That is all Leftist do is Blame...it is `Not`...Unexpected...:)

Brucev
06-08-2012, 06:15
The squatter is as much responsible for the recession he inherited and worsened as Romney is responsible for the situation in Mass. that he inherited upon taking office... and worsened. Denial on the part of either simply reflects politics. Sometimes it is not just the emperor who can't see his new clothes.

fortyofforty
06-08-2012, 06:54
The squatter is as much responsible for the recession he inherited and worsened as Romney is responsible for the situation in Mass. that he inherited upon taking office... and worsened. Denial on the part of either simply reflects politics. Sometimes it is not just the emperor who can't see his new clothes.

That's not what Odumbo's commercial said. Hmmmm.

QNman
06-08-2012, 07:56
It's his standard MO. I expect no more.

JBnTX
06-08-2012, 08:08
I suppose he'll blame Romney for his defeat in the November election, too.

CitizenOfDreams
06-08-2012, 09:21
I suppose he'll blame Romney for his defeat in the November election, too.
Definitely can't blame him for that. Romney and the Republican Party are doing everything they can to make Obama win the elections.

Brucev
06-09-2012, 05:06
That's not what Odumbo's commercial said. Hmmmm.

Never have watched a squatter commercial. Would not willingly subject myself to such a mess. I simply responded to the normal nature/method of political ads, regardless of who is putting them out. To look for truth in such stuff is an exercise in futility.

fortyofforty
06-09-2012, 05:47
Never have watched a squatter commercial. Would not willingly subject myself to such a mess. I simply responded to the normal nature/method of political ads, regardless of who is putting them out. To look for truth in such stuff is an exercise in futility.

I agree. However, if you watch television, especially sporting events, you will be subjected to Odumbo commercials. If you use the internet, you will see Odumbo's ads (often with the first lady's smiling face) on the top or side of the page. Odumbo is blanketing the airwaves and internet with ads and commercials. I submit it is impossible to avoid them. Oh, well.

pilsbury
06-09-2012, 07:56
I agree. However, if you watch television, especially sporting events, you will be subjected to Odumbo commercials. If you use the internet, you will see Odumbo's ads (often with the first lady's smiling face) on the top or side of the page. Odumbo is blanketing the airwaves and internet with ads and commercials. I submit it is impossible to avoid them. Oh, well.

He would do well not to have her in his ads. She (along with both Clinton's) are those type of people who I find extremely irritating, like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Lethaltxn
06-09-2012, 08:13

Neither one "inherited" anything.

Cavalry Doc
06-09-2012, 09:03
Neither one "inherited" anything.

Too true. Presidents have to apply for the job, and try very hard to get the position. If they didn't understand what that job was, and what the conditions of the country was going to be when they started their term, shame on them.