Obama administration playing dangerous game with intelligence leaks [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama administration playing dangerous game with intelligence leaks

stsai465
06-08-2012, 09:46
The non-stop intelligence leaks from this administration in a desperate attempt to bolster "The One's" image has finally gotten serious enough even Congressional Democrats are beginning to take notice.

This pattern of leaks has gotten so serious that Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate have called for investigations.

It is no mean feat in this era of partisanship to get Republicans and Democrats in Congress to agree on anything, but Intelligence Committee leaders feel the leaks are to the point of threatening “imminent and irreparable damage to our national security.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/06/07/obama-administration-playing-dangerous-game-with-intelligence-leaks/#ixzz1xDWaASDx

So in the end, Obama can claim to be a uniter, in at least 1 topic.

aircarver
06-08-2012, 09:54
In view of the 'Manchurian Candidate' it's not surprising at all .....:steamed:

G22Dude
06-08-2012, 10:02
Everytime I hear about an intelligence success on the news I have to wonder why am I aware of this information. As much as i would love to know that we are kicking butt, I have no business knowng

GAFinch
06-08-2012, 10:18
An intel analyst told me a few months ago that some of his colleagues are trying to put off decisions to renew their enlistments until the November election. Morale seems to be a little low right now.

Cavalry Doc
06-08-2012, 10:24
http://www.crazywebsite.com/Free-Galleries-01/USA_Patriotic/Pictures_WWII_Posters_LG/WWII_Posters_Safety_Security_Loose_Talk_2LG.jpg

stsai465
06-08-2012, 10:54
Denial from America's "Liar-in-Chief":

President Barack Obama indignantly hit back Friday at "offensive" charges that his administration disclosed vital national security secrets to beef up his image in an election year, insisting he has a "zero tolerance" approach to leaks that endanger America's interests.

Rest here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-push-congress-jobs-european-crisis-hurting-economy-132726377.html

JFrame
06-08-2012, 10:59
In so many ways, Obama is proving himself the equal -- if not the superior -- of Jimmuh Carter... :whistling:

G22Dude
06-08-2012, 14:04
Are we really so foolish that they think we don't realize that the leaks if not directly from the WH is being done on their behalf. Everything thing that is being leaked is giving the impression that Obama is a super SF operator killing terrorist in the middle of the night. The film crew making the movie about the Bin Ladin raid has been given unparalleled access. Why should we doubt that he is involved in the leaks

stsai465
06-08-2012, 15:18
Even Obama's own synchophants are beginning to see the light:

“This has to stop. When people say they don't want to work with the United States because they can't trust us to keep a secret, that's serious.”

-- Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., at a press conference lamenting a cascade of national security leaks.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/08/once-helpful-national-security-leaks-becoming-hazard-for-obama-re-election/#ixzz1xEs1ybvO

When even a hard-left liberal like Feinstein can see the harm this administration is doing to the country and goes public with it, you know you've gone too far.

G22Dude
06-08-2012, 16:33

-- Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., at a press conference lamenting a cascade of national security leaks.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/08/once-helpful-national-security-leaks-becoming-hazard-for-obama-re-election/#ixzz1xEs1ybvO

When even a hard-left liberal like Feinstein can see the harm this administration is doing to the country and goes public with it, you know you've gone too far.

Not to derail the thread, but I have often wondered did anyone who actually worked with this guy in the Senate actually think he was something special. I'm sure they thought he had some talents that would lead to electoral success, but I don't think they were awed by him

DonGlock26
06-09-2012, 07:37
In so many ways, Obama is proving himself the equal -- if not the superior -- of Jimmuh Carter... :whistling:

Honestly, I didn't see the malice in Carter until he was out of office and started hugging on America's enemies. Obama was acting out immediately with his America apology tour.

_

Cavalry Doc
06-09-2012, 08:42
Honestly, I didn't see the malice in Carter until he was out of office and started hugging on America's enemies. Obama was acting out immediately with his America apology tour.

_

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/geometry.png

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/supdawg.jpg

JFrame
06-09-2012, 09:21

_

Good point, Don -- if Obama and his administration aren't criminally incompetent, they are something far, far worse... And it's looking a lot more like the latter.

CAcop
06-09-2012, 10:40

Loose Lips Feinstein should know. She jeapordized the Night Stalker case by blabbing to the press about his MO, which he changed up immediately.

countrygun
06-09-2012, 15:10
I don't believe what I just heard.

In his latest news conference, Obama said something I have never hear in 50 years,

"..to say that these things came from MY White House..."

I know it won't seem that significant to a lot of the slackjawed but that is a phrase I've not heard a POTUS ever use.

No, just because this is 2012 doesn't mean every bit of propriety and dignity can be thrown out. Don't expect everyone to sink to the lowest level of speech just because you are comfortable with it.

Cavalry Doc
06-09-2012, 15:50
I don't believe what I just heard.

In his latest news conference, Obama said something I have never hear in 50 years,

"..to say that these things came from MY White House..."

I know it won't seem that significant to a lot of the slackjawed but that is a phrase I've not heard a POTUS ever use.

No, just because this is 2012 doesn't mean every bit of propriety and dignity can be thrown out. Don't expect everyone to sink to the lowest level of speech just because you are comfortable with it.

Barry is quite fond of first person pronouns, and over uses them to the point of absurdity.

The Narcissist in Chief is in office.

ken grant
06-09-2012, 18:19
In my view, the Obama Administration is the most OPENLY CORRUPT in the history of the USA.

Others may have been just as corrupt but at least they tried to hide it.

This one doesn't care how much it shows.

kirgi08
06-09-2012, 18:26
Good point.'08.

JFrame
06-09-2012, 23:08
Barry is quite fond of first person pronouns, and over uses them to the point of absurdity.

My thought exactly..."Our," "we," and "the" do not play prominent roles in his vocabulary.

jakebrake
06-10-2012, 07:52
at what point does this clown swerve into a treason charge?

countrygun
06-10-2012, 08:23
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/geometry.png

" It comes in a can and you just spray it on, see look. Doesn't it look like real hair?"

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 08:38
" It comes in a can and you just spray it on, see look. Doesn't it look like real hair?"

:thumbsup:

callihan_44
06-10-2012, 09:28

good question, unfortunately the wolves are guarding the hen house.

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 09:32

As soon as a Republican is thought to be the source of the leak.

ModGlock17
06-10-2012, 18:28
One day, it will be known that the Clear and Present Danger to our United States is when GOOD men will no longer want to be President.

countrygun
06-10-2012, 19:35
One day, it will be known that the Clear and Present Danger to our United States is when GOOD men will no longer want to be President.

My family has always held that "90% of folks that want political office is either too *^&* crazy or too &%$%& crooked to vote for, or both.The other 10% are too naive to do any good and by the time they can do any good they will be one of the &%*%^& 90%"

ModGlock17
06-10-2012, 20:52
My family has always held that "90% of folks that want political office is either too *^&* crazy or too &%$%& crooked to vote for, or both.The other 10% are too naive to do any good and by the time they can do any good they will be one of the &%*%^& 90%"

But then I feel a bit better when Top Russians, French, ect. aren't much better.

ModGlock17
06-10-2012, 20:56
ummm, excuse me, Barry. That White House isn't yours.

It's the People's, something you will understand in a few months.

janice6
06-10-2012, 20:58
He doesn't give a rat's patoot for National Security. It doesn't fit in with his ambitions.

TDC20
06-10-2012, 21:14
One day, it will be known that the Clear and Present Danger to our United States is when GOOD, INTELLIGENT men will no longer want to be President.
There, fixed it for you.

And I think that day passed quite a few years ago.

GAFinch
06-10-2012, 21:18
He doesn't give a rat's patoot for National Security. It doesn't fit in with his ambitions.

If it benefits him, great. If it also hurts our country, well that's just penance for decades of imperial exploitation. All part of his God complex.

QNman
06-10-2012, 21:29

This.

The man truly believes the crap that he spews. He's heard how special and awesome he is so long, that he is his own greatest fan.

What a complete buffoon.