State Dept Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : State Dept Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

DonGlock26
06-08-2012, 18:09
State Department Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

State Dept Purges Religious Freedom Section from Its Human Rights Reports

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/state-department-purges-religious-freedom-section-its-human-rights-reports

Sounds like the Obama admin. is trying to cover up religious-based human rights violations. After this week, I think the Obama admin. is capable of multiple cover-ups. The House should hold a hearing and get Hillary under oath. I wonder, if she will develop her chronic "White Water" amnesia again.

_

snowbird
06-10-2012, 11:00
I pray we're able to purge this 'first gay president', 'first Marxist president', 'first Muslim president' usurper come November, if not sooner re his false SS#, phony birth-certificate, not having two American-citizen parents, etc.

CitizenOfDreams
06-10-2012, 11:46
Now what exactly do you mean by "religious freedom"? Freedom to follow a religion of your choice, or freedom NOT to follow one?

Kingarthurhk
06-10-2012, 12:09
Now what exactly do you mean by "religious freedom"? Freedom to follow a religion of your choice, or freedom NOT to follow one?

Yes....

packsaddle
06-10-2012, 14:39
putting any politician "under oath" is merely ceremonial and ultimately an exercise in futility.

Akil8290
06-10-2012, 18:31
I pray we're able to purge this 'first gay president', 'first Marxist president', 'first Muslim president' usurper come November, if not sooner re his false SS#, phony birth-certificate, not having two American-citizen parents, etc.

The funny thing about that statement is that one cannot be both a Marxist and a Muslim, as Marxism is against any organized religion. But he isn't a Muslim anyway; he's a Christian. The gay thing I have no idea what you're talking about.

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 19:45
Maybe when the next admin gets in, with a whole new crew of staffers and cabinet officials, it will start to make some sense again.