G20sf [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G20sf

20SFLV
06-08-2012, 19:27
I carried my G20SF today for the first time in a White Hat IWB holster. Normally I carry my Five Seven, but I will be going to Montana in the future so I wanted to get used to carrying a heavy gun and to make sure I am comfortable doing it. I had no problems carrying it, and will bring a few magazines loaded with 180 grain Underwood ammo just in case the local wildlife tries to have a faster commute on the highways. :supergrin:

Ethereal Killer
06-09-2012, 01:03
Yeah, ya gotta watch out fer them montana bears!! them suckers is almost as mean as them montana granola womens!! (you'll see more of the latter on the trails. you can usually smell them coming well ahead of seeing them, but you'll need some deodorant instead of pepper spray for them.)

Taterhead
06-09-2012, 21:51
Good luck in Montana 20SFLV. I carry my G20 regularly with a Shielded Holsters Double Phalanx. Contrary to what might be expected, it is reasonably concealed.

bac1023
06-10-2012, 06:16
Good to hear you're getting used to the G20.

bac1023
06-10-2012, 06:17
Yeah, ya gotta watch out fer them montana bears!! them suckers is almost as mean as them montana granola womens!! (you'll see more of the latter on the trails. you can usually smell them coming well ahead of seeing them, but you'll need some deodorant instead of pepper spray for them.)

:rofl: