Virginia Beach student suspended for allegedly using American flag to wipe [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Beach student suspended for allegedly using American flag to wipe

glockman66
06-09-2012, 11:46
The student had two different stories as to what happened with the flag---one for the teacher and one for his mother? Since the two stories are not the same at all, something doesn't add up.

http://wtkr.com/2012/06/06/virginia-beach-student-suspended-for-allegedly-using-american-flag-to-wipe-hands/
Virginia Beach student suspended for allegedly using American flag to wipe hands
Posted on: 8:45 pm, June 6, 2012, by Jessica Larche, updated on: 09:00pm, June 6, 2012

DonGlock26
06-09-2012, 12:00
Kudos to the school for taking it seriously.

JBnTX
06-09-2012, 12:00
He's 13, gifted and he's black.
(I've never been able to understand why they're called gifted?)

Clearly racism on the schools part.

Cavalry Doc
06-09-2012, 12:08
If he's a smart kid, mommy and daddy are teaching him to whip out the race card when he gets caught doing something bad.

The appropriate response would be for his parents to tell him to take the suspension, promise not to do it again, and do something to make amends. But since mommy thinks he just lost his balance, which would have nothing to do with the bathroom being out of napkins by the way, I think he's well on his way to becoming a democrat.

Gunnut 45/454
06-09-2012, 15:30
Why the hell is a lawyer involved? So now it's violating a Black persons civil rights to get IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION!!! Give me a ****ing break! So the Councilman( IE DADDY) got upset about it! The school needs to tell Mommy and daddy Coucilman to go moke some carck.:rofl:

The Maggy
06-09-2012, 17:15
So, a kid gets suspended for defacing school property... even though no school property was damaged or defaced?

Dexters
06-09-2012, 17:20
The ACLU will make the case that his actions are protected speech.
Obviously, this is a statement about the Travon Martin case.

Cavalry Doc
06-09-2012, 17:45
The ACLU will make the case that his actions are protected speech.
Obviously, this is a statement about the Travon Martin case.

Not so fast, according to the Boy's story to his mommy, it was a negligent contact, still punishable, but since it was an error on his part, it's his own fault.

Deployment Solu
06-09-2012, 18:20
It's all Bush's fault.:rofl: They're just taking a cue from the current kommander n thief.

Cavalry Doc
06-09-2012, 18:27
It's all Bush's fault. They're just taking a cue from the kommander n thief.

Dude, throw a smile or a "[/sarcasm]" thing in there. :wavey:

Gary W Trott
06-09-2012, 18:47
From the article:

"I definitely dont feel like it deserved a suspension, said Hinton [the boy's mother], who told NewsChannel 3 that Moses has had other run-ins with school staff that they consider unfair over the last two years."

Dexters
06-10-2012, 06:25
From the article:

"I definitely dont feel like it deserved a suspension, said Hinton [the boy's mother], who told NewsChannel 3 that Moses has had other run-ins with school staff that they consider unfair over the last two years."

No justice, no peace ...