MEET THE PRESS (NBC): Pre-empted by the French Open [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MEET THE PRESS (NBC): Pre-empted by the French Open

DOC44
06-10-2012, 05:54
MEET THE PRESS (NBC): Pre-empted by the French Open. That's one way not to talk about the Walker win.

But you don't have to be disappointed.... John RINO McCain is on CNN this morning.... he is always on somewhere Sunday. McCain needs to follow the lead of I'LL Have Another and give it a rest.

Doc44

robertoh
06-10-2012, 12:57
Nothing lost here because we all know how they'll spin everything. MTP is just another circle jerk program for the Lefty/Liberals that's loosing more and more viewers every week.

aircarver
06-10-2012, 13:10
'Meet the Press' is best put on at three o'clock in the morning ..... :upeyes:

G29Reload
06-10-2012, 13:24
MEET THE PRESS (NBC): Pre-empted by the French Open. That's one way not to talk about the Walker win.

But you don't have to be disappointed.... John RINO McCain is on CNN this morning.... he is always on somewhere Sunday. McCain needs to follow the lead of I'LL Have Another and give it a rest.

Doc44

Back when Russert was on, they used to run it earlier.

Alas, he was the last decent journalist on that network, like Cronkite it turns out he was quite the lib, but had the decency to compartmentalize and keep it in his pants when on the air, hitting both sides of the aisle when they deserved it.

After he died, the network took a long slow dive into Olbermanish behavior and david gregory is a disgrace. It used to be must-see tv, instead i have not had it on since a few months after Russert died.