Murder on order: Teenage girls call and stab delivery woman [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Murder on order: Teenage girls call and stab delivery woman

DOC44
06-10-2012, 09:57
Murder on order: Teenage girls call Domino's Pizza delivery woman to home and brutally stab her 50 times on doorstep

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2156784/Horror-teenage-girls-stab-female-pizza-delivery-worker-50-times-deadly-knife-rampage.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Doc44

IGotIt
06-10-2012, 10:02
Call Jesse and Al and see if they are busy. Oh, wait, Jesse is busy, he'll be urging the masses to march in front of a gun shop.

Hyksos
06-10-2012, 10:06
Great idea. Let's order a pizza to our house, kill the delivery driver, and hope that nobody figures out it was our house.

Deployment Solu
06-10-2012, 10:15
Yeah, these people are just like us.....NOT!!!!!! What a senseless act of violence and stupidity.

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 10:17
Great idea. Let's order a pizza to our house, kill the delivery driver, and hope that nobody figures out it was our house.

Rogue scholars. :upeyes:

Hope they get the needle.

marchboom
06-10-2012, 10:24
Lets see how the media covers this murder...if they even cover it at all. But it can't be a hate crime as minorities can't be charged with this crime...only white folks.

Where's the DOJ?
Where are the state LE agencies?
Where's the state AG?

Just1More
06-10-2012, 11:21
Poor content of character, I guess?

JFrame
06-10-2012, 11:27
I'm sure community organizers will be hitting the streets, screaming for justice for Elizabeth... :upeyes:

I suggest that the sentence be death by 50 stabbings...It's about as "fair" and "just" as can be made at this point.

Jeff82
06-10-2012, 12:00
'We have been delivering pizzas for 52 years, and there's a lot we do, but what we can't do is eliminate evil,' he said.

Yet they fire their drivers for carrying a gun for protection.

steveksux
06-10-2012, 12:07
'We have been delivering victims for 52 years, and there's a lot we do, but what we can't do is eliminate evil,' he said.

Yet they fire their drivers for carrying a gun for protection.I fixed that quote for ya... or for whoever it was you quoted, actually.

Victims delivered in 30 minutes or less, or your next victim is free. Was that their motto?

Randy

JFrame
06-10-2012, 12:07
'We have been delivering pizzas for 52 years, and there's a lot we do, but what we can't do is eliminate evil,' he said.

Yet they fire their drivers for carrying a gun for protection.

What's a few pizza delivery peoples' lives versus corporate liability...? :whistling:

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 12:15
What's a few pizza delivery peoples' lives versus corporate liability...? :whistling:

If the slain driver had documentation that she requested permission to carry a gun, the family might have a case.

That could flip them on which side of the equation has more liability.

maxsnafu
06-10-2012, 13:10
Interesting that this was featured in a British paper. I wonder how many American papers covered this. Not many I'll bet.