t Obama Proclaims June “Gay Pride Month” [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : t Obama Proclaims June “Gay Pride Month”

DOC44
06-10-2012, 16:03
June, Gay ride Month

The President used the proclamation to remind the “gay” community of all he has done for its members, and how much homosexual voters owe him their support come November. “Since I took office, my administration has worked to broaden opportunity, advance equality, and level the playing field for LGBT people and communities,” Obama said.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/11649-president-obama-proclaims-june-gay-pride-month

:faint:

Doc44

G29Reload
06-10-2012, 16:13
they even include the "T" in that.

GReat. Mentally ill freaks who want to cut their unit off so they can be a girl. Except they're just a man without a unit. You can't "change" your sex. Just engage in surgical and chemical butchery.

A tiny minority turning the planet on its head so they can celebrate mental illness. Newsflash, its not an accomplishment. Just sick, and sad.

RDW
06-10-2012, 16:17
they even include the "T" in that.

GReat. Mentally ill freaks who want to cut their unit off so they can be a girl. Except they're just a man without a unit. You can't "change" your sex. Just engage in surgical and chemical butchery.

A tiny minority turning the planet on its head so they can celebrate mental illness. Newsflash, its not an accomplishment. Just sick, and sad.

:perfect10:

How about a "White Pride Month?"

countrygun
06-10-2012, 16:23
When is "PMS Awareness Month"?

oh, wait.....

...never mind.

CitizenOfDreams
06-10-2012, 16:27
So what exactly are they proud of?:dunno:

jakebrake
06-10-2012, 16:43
will he make august pedophile pride month?

Lethaltxn
06-10-2012, 16:58
What all has he done for the gays?

Berto
06-10-2012, 17:01
I don't see this going well for him, since gay marriage has typically been stuffed when taken to public vote.

rgregoryb
06-10-2012, 18:49
that sucks.....................

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 18:55
:yawn:

aircarver
06-10-2012, 18:57
So when do the '52% propping the economy up' get a month ? .....:whistling:

Angry Fist
06-10-2012, 18:58
So what exactly are they proud of?:dunno:
They invented the Extra-Dimensional Space? :dunno:

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 19:06
When is it angry middle age heterosexual monogamous white guy month? Just checking.

JBnTX
06-10-2012, 19:16
Obama is just pandering for votes, ignore him.

engineer151515
06-10-2012, 19:35
When is it angry middle age heterosexual monogamous white guy month? Just checking.

That will be this coming November.

g30sfjeepguy
06-10-2012, 19:35
IMO that just proves my thinking that he never has and never will be considered an American to me as he has left all our founding principles and thrown the bible out the window.

Cavalry Doc
06-10-2012, 19:53
That will be this coming November.

That is not yet certain...... :cool:

I'm not asking when I will be angry, cause I won't either way, I've assessed a 50/50 probability that Barry wins in November. So, I'll cast my vote, and what happens happens. No big, I'm ready either way.

I'm asking, when is heterosexual month. When is Men's Month. When is the month to promote Monogamy?

When is it OK to celebrate being normal? I have great ideas for posters.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9Or0M1RWejZLjGd-nITMFnsLS0ZAdNjIqjaYffv760WmMdwQM1C9Y5ADDBg

aircarver
06-10-2012, 19:57
If we can overcome in Wisconsin, we can overcome anywhere ... :supergrin:

GAFinch
06-10-2012, 21:01
IMO that just proves my thinking that he never has and never will be considered an American to me as he has left all our founding principles and thrown the bible out the window.

Last time that Axelrod forced him to attend a service at the National Cathedral for PR purposes, one of the priests probably handed him a copy of the Episcopal Bible, which is about 50 pages long nowadays. I'm sure he looked it over and said, "Hey, what the hell are Baptists and Catholics complaining about, there's nothing in here about the gays...call up NBC!"

06-10-2012, 21:05
He repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
http://www.varight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/klinger.jpg

janice6
06-10-2012, 21:12
Hey.......even Gays vote. (Obama's previous Il. Senator statements aside)

rilkil23
06-10-2012, 21:16
I thought every month was gay pride month.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

countrygun
06-10-2012, 21:21
I thought every month was gay pride month.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

but with an official month it will be "Fabulous".

RHVEtte
06-10-2012, 22:48
I am so not looking forward to the Gay Pride Parades. My dad and I tried to buy one of those compact washer/dryer units off Craigslist last year. Turned out that the guy lived literally two blocks off whatever bloody street they were parading on. Turned the whole place into a zoo. Also, incidentally, when dealing with a cop doing traffic control, it was the only instance either of us had ever encountered where we could say, with absolute sincerity, "Thanks, @$$ho!3."

Actually, while I'm on this rant, I just want to mention that of the several gay friends I have (guys and girls), not a single one of them likes the GPP. They all say the same thing: They just want to be treated like normal people. You don't talk about your exploits at work and neither do they, etc., etc. The GPP is the minority, the absolute worst of their group forcibly representing the rest and making them look bad. It's like if a bunch of drunk, racist, anarchist hooligans hosted a 2A parade. That is not the majority and not the image we want to be sending.

lancesorbenson
06-11-2012, 09:31
The One should come out of the closet already. He's spent enough time on the down low.

PocketProtector
06-11-2012, 09:45
I don't see this going well for him, since gay marriage has typically been stuffed when taken to public vote.

32 times......out of 32 times in fact. But he has donors....errr...I mean a mandate. scuse me.

Angry Fist
06-11-2012, 19:24
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9Or0M1RWejZLjGd-nITMFnsLS0ZAdNjIqjaYffv760WmMdwQM1C9Y5ADDBg
Why they have not pinned a star on your shoulder yet is beyond me. :patriot:

Cavalry Doc
06-11-2012, 20:29
Why they have not pinned a star on your shoulder yet is beyond me. :patriot:

They sorta quit promoting you when you retire :whistling:

I did shock a lot of people by retiring. Some thought I was in the running for the first PA General Officer. There are more deserving guys out there going for that prize. It was just time. I retired a little by accident. Missed an expected stop loss by a day. Would have held two commands simultaneously if I hadn't. That would have been cool, since I designed what later turned into the warrior transition units.

But I got something nothing like that could replace. I was home the last two years my oldest child was in High School, and with the other one starting Junior High. I was gone a lot, and those are very formative years.

Two very good friends, one a classmate of mine are competing for the next O-6 PA slot. They are both top 1% kind of guys, and I'm glad I'm not competing against them, I'd feel guilty if I got it.

Angry Fist
06-11-2012, 21:17
They sorta quit promoting you when you retire :whistling:

I did shock a lot of people by retiring. Some thought I was in the running for the first PA General Officer. There are more deserving guys out there going for that prize. It was just time. I retired a little by accident. Missed an expected stop loss by a day. Would have held two commands simultaneously if I hadn't. That would have been cool, since I designed what later turned into the warrior transition units.

But I got something nothing like that could replace. I was home the last two years my oldest child was in High School, and with the other one starting Junior High. I was gone a lot, and those are very formative years.

Two very good friends, one a classmate of mine are competing for the next O-6 PA slot. They are both top 1% kind of guys, and I'm glad I'm not competing against them, I'd feel guilty if I got it.
Sounds like you got out at the right time. Kiddo's needed you. As for your friends, that's a tough spot to be in if you have to vote.