‘Just Shut the Hell Up’ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ‘Just Shut the Hell Up’

Ruble Noon
06-12-2012, 11:52
MSNBC’s Scarborough Blasts Those Calling Jeb Bush a RINO

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/just-shut-the-hell-up-scarborough-blasts-those-calling-jeb-bush-a-rino/

JBnTX
06-12-2012, 13:40
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough lashed out at conservatives who have been calling former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush a “RINO” (Republican In Name Only) for his recent critical comments about the Republican Party, telling them to “shut the hell up” and “stay in your mother’s basement“ and ”eat your Cheetos.”

You gotta love it!
He must be talking about the Ron Paul/libertarian types.

concretefuzzynuts
06-12-2012, 13:44
:rofl: A RINO defending a RINO about being called a RINO? This is a crazy time we live in.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ruble Noon
06-12-2012, 13:45
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough lashed out at conservatives who have been calling former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush a “RINO” (Republican In Name Only) for his recent critical comments about the Republican Party, telling them to “shut the hell up” and “stay in your mother’s basement“ and ”eat your Cheetos.”

You gotta love it!
He must be talking about the Ron Paul/libertarian types.

I imagine he was referencing the TEA party types. The RINO's hate the TEA party.

JBnTX
06-12-2012, 17:13
I imagine he was referencing the TEA party types. The RINO's hate the TEA party.

Yea, you're probably right.

The part about "stay in your mother's basement and eat your Cheetos" made me think of Ron Paul supporters.

:rofl:

Nemesis.
06-12-2012, 19:14
Jeb Bush is a RINO every bit as much as his brother and father. Jorge Busho gave us a crimigrant invasion that threatens the very fabric of America. Jeb followed the same policies as governor.

Screw the Bushes. The worst thing that's ever happened to conservativism.

NO MORE BUSHES!!

LASTRESORT20
06-12-2012, 19:26
Jeb Bush is a RINO every bit as much as his brother and father. Jorge Busho gave us a crimigrant invasion that threatens the very fabric of America. Jeb followed the same policies as governor.

NO MORE BUSHES!!

No more "Berries" either!!!!

BassCatcher
06-12-2012, 19:49

NO MORE BUSHES!!

Yup. Just tonight I heard him say that the republicans have been overtaken by the Tea Party type conservatives who refuse to compromise with the democrats. The essence of his speech was that we need more moderates.

I am not making this up.:faint:

GAFinch
06-12-2012, 22:55

I've noticed that many on the left lump Tea Partiers in with Ron Paul supporters. They start going off about how Tea Partiers hate gays and whatnot and when I ask them what the hell social issues have to do with the Tea Party, they start explaining to me the infamous newsletters. I guess members of the media are so irritated with Paulbots flooding their email and voicemail accounts that they're been showcasing the newsletters as the core beliefs of all the evil Republicans.