Top conservative says read my lips: [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Top conservative says read my lips:

Ruble Noon
06-12-2012, 18:38
Don’t sign ‘no new tax’ pledge

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/top-conservative-says-read-lips-don-t-sign-101721355.html

(http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/top-conservative-says-read-lips-don-t-sign-101721355.html)

G29Reload
06-12-2012, 18:50
READ MY LIPS:

Lindsay Graham IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

HE IS A RINO, AND WOULD NOT KNOW A CONSERVATIVE IF HE TRIPPED OVER ONE.

OH AND F#$% LINDSAY GRAHAM

Or as Ann Barnhardt has said, numerous times,

Lindsay Graham, you incredibly stupid jackass!

Gundude
06-12-2012, 18:59
READ MY LIPS:

Lindsay Graham IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE.

HE IS A RINO, AND WOULD NOT KNOW A CONSERVATIVE IF HE TRIPPED OVER ONE.

OH AND F#$% LINDSAY GRAHAM

Or as Ann Barnhardt has said, numerous times,

Lindsay Graham, you incredibly stupid jackass!Sounds like somebody's getting frustrated by constantly being bent over by RINOs, yet still being "forced" to vote for one.

Lethaltxn
06-12-2012, 19:03
Sounds like somebody's getting frustrated by constantly being bent over by RINOs, yet still being "forced" to vote for one.

Conservatives are slowly making their way back to the GOP.

Some of us realize this isn't an overnight thing.

evlbruce
06-12-2012, 19:03
That's right tax hikes are out. Team Mittens is calling them "revenue enhancements" that will serve as part of a "budget deal."

LASTRESORT20
06-12-2012, 19:23
Conservatives are slowly making their way back to the GOP.

Some of us realize this isn't an overnight thing.

Well said!.... ^^^

Ruble Noon
06-12-2012, 19:26
The good thing about this revelation from Graham is that now Grover may try to unseat him. Grover takes his tax pledge seriously.

G29Reload
06-12-2012, 19:50
Sounds like somebody's getting frustrated by constantly being bent over by RINOs, yet still being "forced" to vote for one.

No, I'm pissed off by the mislabeling of them.

RINO's are a known danger and nothing new.

But misleading people on a massive scale into thinking a RINO is a conservative is akin to an enemy infiltration while wearing our uniform.

And in wartime, that's usually summary execution when caught.

You wanna be the enemy, fine, you wear your uniform and we'll take a surrender and give you honorable treatment to a POW camp.

Otherwise, you're no different than a spy. Treated differently and thats the parallel here.

Ruble Noon
06-12-2012, 19:55
No, I'm pissed off by the mislabeling of them.

RINO's are a known danger and nothing new.

But misleading people on a massive scale into thinking a RINO is a conservative is akin to an enemy infiltration while wearing our uniform.

And in wartime, that's usually summary execution when caught.

You wanna be the enemy, fine, you wear your uniform and we'll take a surrender and give you honorable treatment to a POW camp.

Otherwise, you're no different than a spy. Treated differently and thats the parallel here.

Hey, you might want to watch this if you are against misleading the people.

Mitt Romney - The Ultimate Liar - YouTube

The Machinist
06-12-2012, 20:06

Mitt Romney - The Ultimate Liar - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwIn2vzb2Jc)
That was sickening to watch. Almost made me vomit.

Ruble Noon
06-12-2012, 20:10
That was sickening to watch. Almost made me vomit.

Sorry.

Fed Five Oh
06-12-2012, 20:20
Sounds like somebody's getting frustrated by constantly being bent over by RINOs, yet still being "forced" to vote for one.I was thinking after reading all the non-stop post in GTPI by all the so called freedom lovers that they are getting frustrated because it looks like their guy 0bama is going to loose the election.

Carry on Secret 0bama Supporters.

Ruble Noon
06-12-2012, 20:31
I was thinking after reading all the non-stop post in GTPI by all the so called freedom lovers that they are getting frustrated because it looks like their guy 0bama is going to loose the election.

Now we're secret obama supporters? I thought you said we were super patriots. :dunno:

countrygun
06-12-2012, 20:44
I suspect that this thread was just and excuse to put the other video (in post 9) out.

It the sore losers keep picking at their wound it will never heal. And that;s expecially bad when it's a butthurt.

Cavalry Doc
06-12-2012, 20:48
I was thinking after reading all the non-stop post in GTPI by all the so called freedom lovers that they are getting frustrated because it looks like their guy 0bama is going to loose the election.

There are a few of them.

But seriously guys, we need to lighten up. The cultist paul members are gonna vote "NO 1 BUT RON", and that's even if Rand is the VP pick. They were never gonna vote for the republican nominee, because Ron was never gonna be the republican nominee.

Cut bait already.

Now, there are some that are going to vote 3rd party, libertarian party mostly, well, same goes for them, they were never going to vote for the republican nominee, because Ron was never gonna be the republican nominee.

Cut bait there too.

Some will think about voting against barry, and they should be encouraged to do so. Some will, some won't.

All of these guys voted for Ron in the primaries, and with close to 100% participation, didn't amount to much, even in Ron Paul's home district, or even in the area with his supposed strongest supporters, the military. He couldn't break 10% there.

So, Rand has endorsed Romney, and Ron is about to, at least it is looking that way.

There are going to be some hard feelings, but that doesn't need to be between us.

We should encourage anyone to vote however they want, and let it go, because you cannot say anything here that is going to change their mind.

Fed Five Oh
06-12-2012, 21:26
Now we're secret obama supporters? I thought you said we were super patriots. :dunno:

Secret 0bama supporters posing as Super Patriots. Thought I made that perfectly clear.

Some support 0bama because of their fantasy of the collapse of the U.S. and their being some type of freedom fighter, leading the devoted basement dwelling followers, to establish the utopia that the founding fathers really wanted, and of course scoring with all the hot babes that will need their brains, brawn and bullets to survive the post UN attempted take over of the U.S.A., which can only take place with the reelection of Zero.

Some support 0bama because they are really and truly 0bama lovers.

What's your gig? Why you want 0bama to get re-elected? Super Patriot or Super Poser?

juggy4711
06-12-2012, 21:30

Come on Rubble. That video was chopped and screwed. The edits were not even that well done. That said one can not discount the flip flopping. He made all those statements in some context.

Some of which are so diametrically opposed and stated in such a way that the context isn't likely to change the message. I'll have to watch it again but there were some expressions and blinking at one point that came across as a tell.

Watched it over and over. 1:19 to 1:28. That is the face of a liar.