Deep concealment.....Kangaroo Holsters? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Deep concealment.....Kangaroo Holsters?

Wurger
06-12-2012, 21:38
My primary carry pistol is a Glock 27. Casual summer dressallows me to pocket carry in select cargo shorts. Insituations where I need to be in dress pants in a summer setting, I carry aRuger LCP. I would like to be able tocarry the G27 at all times.

Ive tried various waistband holsters (tuckable and un-tuckable)but my back is very sensitive to this type of carry even with 1 to 2 outsizedpants.

It looks like the Kangaroo may offer an option of deepconcealment of a .40 pistol even if it slows the presentation somewhat. Have you seen or have you had any personalexperience with the Kangaroo holster?http://kangaroocarry.com/ If so, what is your opinion of its features and utility for deep concealment?

Mas Ayoob
06-12-2012, 22:47
The Kangaroo Carry certainly looks interesting, but I haven't worked with it and therefore can't comment.

However, if you're comfortable with a Glock 27 in the side pocket and want something similar with a more presentable look than cargo shorts, check out the CCW Breakaway pants at ccwbreakaways.com. Surprisingly fast, and I know a lot of people carrying that size gun or larger with them daily. You can get them in more of a dress slacks look that goes well even with shirt and tie or blazer.

best,
Mas

Wurger
06-13-2012, 07:46
Thanks for the information.

I had also looked at the CCW Breakaway pants as a possibility. They look like a good option for a dedicated holster. The Kangaroo appealed to me because it could be carried wit a variety of shirts.

Thanks again

G.John Wohlf