George Zimmerman Fears for Wife's Safety After Mug Shot Publicized [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman Fears for Wife's Safety After Mug Shot Publicized

DOC44
06-13-2012, 10:56
Many things in this case do not seem to be handled correctly.:whistling:

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-fears-wifes-safety-mug-shot-publicized-135421671--abc-news-topstories.html

Doc44

kirgi08
06-13-2012, 11:24
He's got a point.'08.

G22Dude
06-13-2012, 11:43
Anyone who has been around law enforcement for any period of time will know that if George cops a plea Shellie will be free

JBnTX
06-13-2012, 13:44
I'll bet he wishes he'd stayed in his car that night.

FFR Spyder GT
06-13-2012, 15:24
I'll bet he wishes he'd stayed in his car that night.

+1. Being stupid makes people do stupid things.

concretefuzzynuts
06-13-2012, 15:52
Can't back peddle time. They'll just have to deal with it.

Jerry
06-13-2012, 16:04
The government has already decide their fiat. The writing is on the wall. Ruby Ridge.... Waco! Not as dramatic but sill. You will stay in your palace or else. If you do something ANYTHING to upset the powers to be THEY WILL MAKE YOU PAY REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE CONSTITUTION OR THE LAW SAYS. :fred: :deadhorse:

REMEMBER the PD and DA originally said GOOD SHOOT.

HarlDane
06-13-2012, 16:23
REMEMBER the PD and DA originally said GOOD SHOOT.
IIRC the Investigator recommend prosecution for manslaughter, the first DA initially declined to file charges, then decided to go to a grand jury and was ultimately replaced by a special prosecutor who did file charges.

Link (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/27/2718130/sanford-cops-wanted-to-charge.html)

Jerry
06-13-2012, 17:41
The Miami Herold? Strange how neither ABC, NBC CNN or Fox reported anything similar until AFTER Jessy, Ol All and the Prez weight in. But then, Obama's a citizen and didn't claim to be a foreign student, Holder didn't authorize or know anything about Fast and Ferrous and it's all Bush's fault. The Branch Devidans were a thereat to the nation so to save the children the FBI and ATF burned the women and children to death. Randy Weaver and his family were so dangerous that the ATF killed his dog and shot his 16 year old son in the back then Killed his wife while she was holding their grandchild in her arms. But now you want me to to believe.... after the fact... after it was plastered all over every news network in the world that there was no grounds for an arrest and the DA refused to prosecute.... that now the police wanted him arrested and the DA wanted to prosecute from the get-go. :rofl:

HarlDane
06-13-2012, 17:44
That's been the story the entire time. PD said charge him, State Attorney said no, then bowed to public pressure.

Skyhook
06-13-2012, 19:11
The Miami Herold? Strange how neither ABC, NBC CNN or Fox reported anything similar until AFTER Jessy, Ol All and the Prez weight in. But then, Obama's a citizen and didn't claim to be a foreign student, Holder didn't authorize or know anything about Fast and Ferrous and it's all Bush's fault. The Branch Devidans were a thereat to the nation so to save the children the FBI and ATF burned the women and children to death. Randy Weaver and his family were so dangerous that the ATF killed his dog and shot his 16 year old son in the back then Killed his wife while she was holding their grandchild in her arms. But now you want me to to believe.... after the fact... after it was plastered all over every news network in the world that there was no grounds for an arrest and the DA refused to prosecute.... that now the police wanted him arrested and the DA wanted to prosecute from the get-go. :rofl:

Janet Reno... Democrat AG -Got in trouble with Congress, didn't she?
(So's Eric Holder... Democrat, BTW):whistling:

Now, I have gotten to wondering about the ideology of those government operatives working this case in FL. Regardless whether they are actually practicing Democrat or not, I think they are most likely progressives, or progressive enough to be really and truly in tune with Jesse/Al PC crowd and probably frightened to death of what might happen IF..:upeyes:

Walt_NC
06-13-2012, 19:17
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the mugshot part of intake/booking SOP for anyone who is being processed by the local PD/SD? And aren't all mugshots open to the public?

Berto
06-13-2012, 19:25
It typically requires some serious stupidity to get your mugshot in the papers, hate it love it, they made the grade.
The way this guy has conducted himself so far reinforces my own belief he lied about the shooting and what led up to it as well.
Sorry guys. I still hope I'm wrong, but I'm not on Team Zimmerman.

DOC44
06-13-2012, 19:36
Where is Zimmerman now.... still in jail... out on $10,000,000.oo bond... waiting in jail for another bond hearing.... does anyone think Z is a flight risk?

This whole thing has been fumessed up from the start and has only gotten more worser.

Justice has become a joke.....right Holder????

Doc44

JAS104
06-13-2012, 19:40
He's got a point.'08.

Yup. For Christ sake Spike Lee tweeted his address. And we have all seen the death threats. Whatever the outcome... Not gonna be good. I'm thinking something Rodney king riot like.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

cowboywannabe
06-13-2012, 20:08
florida d.a.: "george, cop a plea or we will burn your wife".

TBO
06-13-2012, 20:15
Mug shots are public records, and easily obtainable by a very short piece of paper.
The media does it all the time, I really don't know why everyone seem surprised to "see a mug shot".

Heck, there's many web sites dedicated to goofy looking mug shots, and I know I've seen bunches of them here on this board.

Jerry
06-13-2012, 20:21
Janet Reno... Democrat AG -Got in trouble with Congress, didn't she?
(So's Eric Holder... Democrat, BTW):whistling:

Now, I have gotten to wondering about the ideology of those government operatives working this case in FL. Regardless whether they are actually practicing Democrat or not, I think they are most likely progressives, or progressive enough to be really and truly in tune with Jesse/Al PC crowd and probably frightened to death of what might happen IF..:upeyes:

She was told "it was handled badly". No one... No one in either Waco or Ruby Ridge went to jail or lost their job. I sat in front of the TV and watched, on Sea Span, the agents and directors of the ATF and FBI lie to congress, I watched them get caught and shown they were caught and then tell more lies. It proved to me, and this case stinks of it, the government will do what it wants to produce the results it wants. The results it wants this time is to apiece the Black agitators, Jessy and All and let the peons know to let the thugs do what thugs will do and if the police can't/don't stop them too bad. You/me can't do a damn thing or we'll pay.

People in fear depend on the government. Dependency is what the elitists want. If we don't let them rule our lives they will make criminals of us so they CAN RULE US.

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. "

-Ayn Rand

ModGlock17
06-13-2012, 20:29
Those who would bring danger to others, could very well be in danger themselves afterwards.

Just ask Osama, Hitler, Saddam, Jack Ruby, Henry Hill, etc...

stevelyn
06-13-2012, 20:31
IIRC the Investigator recommend prosecution for manslaughter,

Not his place to recommend squat. If he had evidence of manslaughter, he could have made an arrest and filed a criminal complaint himself.

JAS104
06-13-2012, 20:35
Am I the only one who feels bad for his guy?

Fed Five Oh
06-14-2012, 06:05
Am I the only one who feels bad for his guy? No. No you're not.

Skyhook
06-14-2012, 06:31
Jerry, thanks for that quote.. I'll be using it at another spot later on.

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. "

-Ayn Rand

The state legislature here in NYS is doing its damnedest to make absolutely certain that everyone, if examined, will be breaking some law or another.
I doubt that is unique to NY.

ModGlock17
06-14-2012, 08:04

No. People who would harm his wife would be in danger themselves, I assume. I believe there's large segment of the population would be in favor of protecting them.

madbaumer
06-14-2012, 15:14
Jerry, thanks for that quote.. I'll be using it at another spot later on.

-Ayn Rand

The state legislature here in NYS is doing its damnedest to make absolutely certain that everyone, if examined, will be breaking some law or another.
I doubt that is unique to NY.

While Ayn Rand wrote those words in Atlas Shrugged, the quote was from Floyd Ferris speaking to Mr. Rearden.

Jerry
06-14-2012, 16:33
No. People who would harm his wife would be in danger themselves, I assume. I believe there's large segment of the population would be in favor of protecting them.

The head of the Black Panthers offered a bounty on Zimmerman. As far as I know that's illegal 'everywhere" in this country. Seems it doesn't apply to the Black Panthers. What do you think would happen if I offered a bounty on the head of the Black Panthers. I'll bet you a dollar to a do-nut the men in the black suits would be at my door before I could blink.

ModGlock17
06-15-2012, 06:30
The head of the Black Panthers offered a bounty on Zimmerman. As far as I know that's illegal 'everywhere" in this country. Seems it doesn't apply to the Black Panthers. What do you think would happen if I offered a bounty on the head of the Black Panthers. I'll bet you a dollar to a do-nut the men in the black suits would be at my door before I could blink.

I do wonder if you are describing Terrorism in a free country.

bear62
06-15-2012, 06:37

I feel bad for him ...... but still think on a common sense scale ... he would be a "2" at the most.

JFrame
06-15-2012, 06:48

Yes -- but in that instance, you would be threatening one of Holder's "people" (Holder's word, not mine)... :whistling:

aircarver
06-15-2012, 06:51
Ohhh... Yeahhhhh ..... NOW I unnerstand it !

...We are a government of men, not laws ......:upeyes: