Obama's new campaign strategy. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama's new campaign strategy.

robertoh
06-13-2012, 15:17
You guessed it.
It's all Bushs fault and Obama inherited all the problems and none are Obama's fault.He spouted this off today at some campaign stops today.
He's got nothing to talk about and he knows it.

Jerry
06-13-2012, 15:23
Dang! You beat me too it. Just herd. "I inherited a Trillion dollar debt when I took this office." Boo Hooooo :crying: poor me. What about the trillions you added to it you MORON? :wavey: in November!

LASTRESORT20
06-13-2012, 15:25
Nothing else for the Left to do....but go back to Blaming Bush.:yawn:

callihan_44
06-13-2012, 15:32
:yawn::yawn::yawn:wake me up when it's november:yawn::yawn::yawn:

jakebrake
06-13-2012, 15:35
i'd love to hope the american public is smarter than to fall for this.

i'd love a billion dollars too.

concretefuzzynuts
06-13-2012, 15:38
He's preaching to his choir.

Jerry
06-13-2012, 15:46
I used to believe that "Americans" were the smartest people in the world. I've come to realize, after the last presidential election, that SOME Americans are the smartest people in the world. The larger voting block are some to the DUMBEST people in the world. I long for the days when only land owners could vote. :whistling:

Edited to add:

After proofreader this I realized I'm about to be called a racist. So I'll give my response now. :yawn:

countrygun
06-13-2012, 16:41
I used to believe that "Americans" were the smartest people in the world. I've come to realize, after the last presidential election, that SOME Americans are the smartest people in the world. The larger voting block are some to the DUMBEST people in the world. I long for the days when only land owners could vote. :whistling:

Edited to add:

After proofreader this I realized I'm about to be called a racist. So I'll give my response now. :yawn:

Remember, one half of the people have underaverage IQs.

wjv
06-13-2012, 16:47
We all know it's George Washington's fault!

If he hadn't pushed for independence, we would all be living comfortably under the rule of the Queen of England. .

jakebrake
06-13-2012, 16:48
I long for the days when only land owners could vote.

i long for the days only the living could vote.

JFrame
06-13-2012, 18:19
It comes as no surprise that Obama exhibits absolutely no personal accountability, since he expects none from his constituency (in fact, demands that they not have any).

When you distill it down to its essence, Obama is a moral coward.

Cavalry Doc
06-13-2012, 18:44
There is a golden opportunity for the Romney campaign to turn this into the "whine" factor.

We'll see if he is a meat eater or a plant eater soon enough.

kenpoprofessor
06-13-2012, 18:55
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2012/06/13/mika-brzezinski-im-hoping-blaming-bush-will-work

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Skyhook
06-13-2012, 18:58
I see Obama's point of view-
The Republicans:
1) "Drove da fambly car inta da ditch."
2) "They baked it into th' cake!"
3) "They ordered a big meal and left me wit da bill."

Truth?
Sure Obama got a $1.3 TRILLION debt.. and that was ugly...BUT.. He - Obama- has increased the debt by that much and more every year he's been in office while it took Bush eight (8) years with Katrina, and the attack on Manhattan and Iraq all figured into the equation.

We all see exactly what Obama is made of and it's all 'Post Turtle'.:steamed:

Jerry
06-13-2012, 18:58
Remember, one half of the people have underaverage IQs.

I'm probably in the lower half but I was smart enough to look at what the Obamantion was all about and realized that McCain was the lesser of the two evils. I also realize I'd still be here complaining about McCain but even with my limited IQ I'm sure we'd be in better shape than we are now. Not much, but better never the less. ;)

Jerry
06-13-2012, 18:59
i long for the days only the living could vote.

Goof point! :supergrin:

series1811
06-14-2012, 05:30

Edited to add:

I always think of the old saying.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people, some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Obama definitely has the first part covered real well, and we will find out if you can fool a majority of the voters all of the time. I fear we have reached the point where he can.

JFrame
06-14-2012, 05:47
Dennis Miller has taken to referring to Obama as the Kardashian president -- a guy who has been propelled to the prominence he has, solely on the basis of his celebrity (and the celebrity of his supporters), rather than on any identifiable merit.

The thing about such "stardom" is that it usually has a definable shelf life, where the fans tire of the same old ship and move on to newer, shinier baubles.