Malkin takes Juan Williams to school on “real journalism” [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Malkin takes Juan Williams to school on “real journalism”

Ruble Noon
06-14-2012, 18:42
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/06/14/malkin-takes-juan-williams-to-school-on-real-journalism/

jakebrake
06-14-2012, 18:49
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

like a heavybag with eyes

Fred Hansen
06-14-2012, 21:37
:nutcheck:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JBnTX
06-14-2012, 21:42
Michelle Malkin has ripped into Juan Williams several times before.

I don't think they care for each other?

janice6
06-14-2012, 21:45
Beautiful response.

series1811
06-15-2012, 04:10
You almost have to have lived up in the beltway to realize what a strange world it is and how it affects the jounalists who live there, too.

They are so out of touch with what they condescendingly call "flyover country" "Jesus Land" and a lot of other names because they (Washington D.C. journalists and politicians) constantly puff each other up on how important they are and how little anyone else really matters.

You just have to actually witness it on a day to day basis to get it.

hogfish
06-15-2012, 04:31
Could someone write down the time frame this happens in? I heard her sort of laugh at him towards the begining, but nothing else. (Once GB started talking and making pauses for effect, I started skipping through, so I may have missed it if it was very short)

Thanks.

happyguy
06-15-2012, 06:07
"we have to figure out what the difference is between propaganda, conspiracy theory, and reality.”

Wise words.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

aircarver
06-15-2012, 06:57
Michelle is too nice....

....I'd like to see Ann Coulter take him over the coals.... there would be blood everywhere ! ..... :supergrin:

hogfish
06-15-2012, 07:38
Okay. You made me listen to the whole thing. :miff:

JFrame
06-15-2012, 07:45
Okay. You made me listen to the whole thing. :miff:

Yeah -- but did ya take notes...? :supergrin:

Snowman92D
06-15-2012, 08:43
Michelle is too nice...

....I'd like to see Ann Coulter take him over the coals.... there would be blood everywhere ! ..... :supergrin:

Agreed. Michelle just spanked his ass for him. (Not that I didn't enjoy it, mind you.) :supergrin:

You know...the way the liberals very publicly threw ol' Juan under the bus awhile back, you'd think that he'd quit carrying their water. Slow learner, I guess.

JFrame
06-15-2012, 08:59
Agreed. Michelle just spanked his ass for him. (Not that I didn't enjoy it, mind you.) :supergrin:

You know...the way the liberals very publicly threw ol' Juan under the bus awhile back, you'd think that he'd quit carrying their water. Slow learner, I guess.

I guess some guys need more than one dagger in the back to totally get the message... :whistling:

Jerry
06-15-2012, 09:25
I happened to be flipping channels and caught that live on Fox. I really like Michelle Malkin. Smart woman! When I first started seeing/hearing Juan Williams I though he was an intelligent and fair reporter. The more I see of him the more I realize he's nothing but a liberal shill. His head is so far up Obamias but that if Obama farts Juan's hair will catch fire.

JFrame
06-15-2012, 09:34
I happened to be flipping channels and caught that live on Fox. I really like Michelle Malkin. Smart woman! When I first started seeing/hearing Juan Williams I though he was an intelligent and fair reporter. The more I see of him the more I realize he's nothing but a liberal shill. His head is so far up Obamias but that if Obama farts Juan's hair will catch fire.

The curious thing about Juan is that, on those occasions when he guest-hosts for O'Reilly on The Factor, he can articulate and argue the conservative viewpoints pretty well in playing devil's advocate against a leftist speaker. So it seems that he at least understands the viewpoints, even if he doesn't necessarily believe them at his core.

They're some of the more interesting Factor episodes to watch, from that standpoint.