Clinton in 2010: If It Doesn't Work In Two Years, 'Vote Us All Out Then' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Clinton in 2010: If It Doesn't Work In Two Years, 'Vote Us All Out Then'

DOC44
06-14-2012, 20:10
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/06/14/Clinton-in-2010-If-It-Doesnt-Work-In-Two-Years-Vote%20Us-All-Out-Then

Clinton in 2010: If It Doesn't Work In Two Years, 'Vote Us All Out Then
its 2012 so:wavey:

Doc44

aircarver
06-14-2012, 20:24
Raus !

JFrame
06-15-2012, 05:54
...Sounds fair to me! :cool:

JBnTX
06-15-2012, 09:34
Come this November, Clinton just might regret suggesting that course of action.

pugman
06-15-2012, 09:37
Considering a good portion of Obama's base doesn't understand the word "work" I doubt he has much to worry about

aircarver
06-15-2012, 09:47
Come this November, Clinton just might regret suggesting that course of action.

Or.... he has an ulterior motive .......:supergrin:

DOC44
06-15-2012, 11:28
Or.... he has an ulterior motive .......:supergrin:

They don't call him "Slick Willie" for nothing.

Doc44

cowboy1964
06-15-2012, 11:37
But you don't understand. The mess they inherited from Bush was even worse than anyone realized. So you can't hold them to anything they promised. :upeyes:

cowboywannabe
06-15-2012, 11:51
you folks forget the growing number of incompetent people we have in this country, citizen and non citizen voters.

pugman
06-15-2012, 16:45
But you don't understand. The mess they inherited from Bush was even worse than anyone realized. So you can't hold them to anything they promised. :upeyes:

Which I partially adhere to. Let me explain. For the record, I voted for neither Bush Jr or O in any election. I will not be voting for O in November.

I think history will see W's presidency was one of the worst in history. I think they will see voting in O compounded the problem. People like to say "it took a Carter to get a Reagan" well its because of a Bush we got an Obama.

Lets face facts: 1) Bush and company divided this country to the point the Democrats could have run anyone and won 2) Its hard to say his presidency was handing over the country in good shape

What I hold O responsible for is the fact he should have attempted to right the country first before trying to push stuff like Obamacare through. If he would have just tried to have a C+/B- type of presidency I think he would have had a easy time this November. A list of small successes would be worth gold now. As someone who votes issues and results I can hardly count a single victory in his column.

What I hold him accountable for is playing textbook politics and playing to his support groups rather than doing his job....which I guess in politics today is playing to your support groups.