Underwood Ammo Coupon [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Underwood Ammo Coupon

deadandgone
06-15-2012, 01:45
As quoted from email.....

Happy Fatherís Day!

This weekend, to honor the great men in our lives, weíre releasing an online coupon code.
Get 10% off your order by using 10forDad

This coupon code is case sensitive. May be used for online orders only.
It will expire Sunday night, June 17 at 11:59PM EST.

*Special note: Over the next two weeks, you may notice some of our caliberís descriptions change. We are not changing any of the components of our ammunition, only the description advertised on the website due to some trademarked language.

We appreciate your business!
Have a great weekend and wonderful Fatherís Day!

enjoy, and thanks Kevin

http://www.underwoodammo.com/

Bro KV
06-15-2012, 01:57
I just bought 450 dollars worth of ammo last week, damnit!!

uzimon
06-15-2012, 04:07

Happy Fatherís Day!

This weekend, to honor the great men in our lives, weíre releasing an online coupon code.

*Special note: Over the next two weeks, you may notice some of our caliberís descriptions change. We are not changing any of the components of our ammunition, only the description advertised on the website due to some trademarked language.

enjoy, and thanks Kevin

wow you guys go up on shipping? $11.80 on a $25 box of 10mm?:faint:

Bro KV
06-15-2012, 04:12
Order more ammo

novasquid
06-15-2012, 06:58
i compared the shipping cost for 15 boxes of ammo now versus back in february when i placed my last order, and shipping cost has gone up $0.50 compared to february.

underwood is still the best deal around and probably will be for a very long time. i hope they keep up the great work.

kjunderwood
06-15-2012, 08:17
wow you guys go up on shipping? $11.80 on a $25 box of 10mm?:faint:

Nope. It's actual UPS shipping costs, no up-charge. Any increase you see is from UPS, not us.

One box always looks expensive to ship. Adding a second box (even for comparison) to the shopping cart will only add, depending on where it's heading, under a buck to the shipping cost. Sometimes merely pennies.

kjunderwood
06-15-2012, 08:18

Happy Fatherís Day!

enjoy, and thanks Kevin

You beat me to it. Just logging on to post the code.
Thanks!

JeremyInMT
06-15-2012, 08:36
btw, just shot some underwood 165 and 180 gr tmj's and 180 JHP gold dots wednesday night...has a really nice push to it! Thanks for the coupon!

MotoGlock
06-15-2012, 09:39

Vandalozz
06-15-2012, 23:42
I made 2 orders in 2 days and asked if they could be combined. I got a response from Underwood on a Saturday night, which surprised me, but what surprised me more was the fact that he combined both orders for me and offered me $13+ bucks cash... Of course I refused and just got more ammo:supergrin:...Oh BTW his order from Friday and Saturday night got here from WV on Wednesday (2 business days). My order from Glockmeister, In Arizona, placed the Wednesday before showed up on Thursday(6 business days)....and I like Glockmeister! LOL... Underwood is absolutely the best!

_The_Shadow
06-16-2012, 10:13
Underwood also has the 9x25Dillon ammo in stock!

Bro KV
06-17-2012, 10:49
Bump for UA. Happy Fathers Day

Chip W
06-17-2012, 13:33
Dang it. Just bought some last week already. :crying:
It's proven to work for me versus another brand so maybe I need to buy more, my credit card might hate me. :supergrin:

ALBin517
06-18-2012, 11:03
After lurking here for months, I finally got a chance to shoot my first 10mm rounds - a new G20SF with Underwood 165-grain.

About two rounds in, I was grinning uncontrollably. And frankly I am not a "bigger and louder is better" gun guy. But the 20SF with Underwood is very comfortable to shoot, despite the power.