Mag-40? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mag-40?

raysheen
06-15-2012, 06:26
Hi Mas,
Thanks for taking the time to answer questions in this forum. Making yourself accessable like this is a really good thing for the community in my opinion.

I'm trying to work my finances and schedule so that I can take MAG-40 with you this summer in NH. I was wondering if there is anything that you can personally recommend for people who are considering taking the class that might make the time more enjoyable or more conducive to learning. I certainly understand that we are there to learn and we aren't expected to know it all but was just wondering if there was anything that we could do to prepare in advance to make the learning process easier. Any reading before the class? Is there any gear not listed on the required gear list that you would recommend?

In short, do you recommend anything to prepare for the class that could make things go more smoothly once we are there?

Thanks very much again!

Mas Ayoob
06-15-2012, 15:05
You can get a leg up on some of the techniques we'll be teaching with the book "StressFire," and on some of the class material with the book "In the Gravest Extreme." Both are available from Police Bookshelf, PO Box 122, Concord, NH 03302.

best,
Mas

raysheen
06-15-2012, 16:51
You can get a leg up on some of the techniques we'll be teaching with the book "StressFire," and on some of the class material with the book "In the Gravest Extreme." Both are available from Police Bookshelf, PO Box 122, Concord, NH 03302.

best,
Mas

Thank you sir,
I just picked up In The Gravest Extreme and will take a look at StressFire as well. Have a good one. Hope to see you in August!