Paul RNC delegates suing the Republican Party [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Paul RNC delegates suing the Republican Party

G19G20
06-15-2012, 15:54
This has been brewing for a while but has started to be publicized so Ill just leave this here. The gnashing of teeth and howls will be deafening. We shall see what the Federal Courts say about "bound" delegates once again.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/15/47495.htm

6-15-12
SANTA ANA, Calif. (CN) - In a revolt against Romney, at least 40 more national convention delegates asked to join 123 previous plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the Republican National Committee, and their attorney said hundreds more may soon follow suit.
The first 123 delegates, all from the 9th Circuit, sued (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/13/47402.htm) the RNC, its Chairman Rince Priebus, and every state party chairman in the 9th Circuit in Federal Court on Monday, demanding the right to vote for the candidate of their choice on every ballot at the Republican National Convention, including the first.
The delegates claim the party violated federal law by forcing them to sign loyalty affidavits, under threat of perjury, to vote for Mitt Romney, though he is not yet the official nominee.
They also claimed that state party chairmen are fixing elections at state conventions and changing ballots so that all votes cast count for Romney.
"When nominating someone for a federal office, all delegates must be free to vote their conscience," Richard Gilbert, of Gilbert & Marlowe, attorney for the delegates, told Courthouse News in an interview Thursday.
"They don't want to be bound to any candidate, or even be forced to vote for the nominee," Gilbert said. "To have a real convention, the delegates must have free will so that when they meet, they can persuade each other and then decide who to vote for."
Gilbert said that the public is unaware that the party is rigging elections and committing voting fraud. But he said he has more than 100 signed affidavits from delegates to support these allegations.
"Some campaigns act like organized crime syndicates - and I mean organized crime, no doubt about it," Gilbert said.

more at link

Ive been telling you folks that this isn't over. :whistling:

JBnTX
06-15-2012, 16:12
Go home Ron Paul and leave the republican party alone.

:steamed:

GAFinch
06-15-2012, 16:14
Time for Republicans to start boycotting all businesses publicly supporting Ron Paul.

PawDog
06-15-2012, 16:18
Typical, whiny liberal response by the Paulatarians......Of course, it's a frivolous suit, and will no doubt be thrown out as such.

countrygun
06-15-2012, 16:34
AHAHAHAHA:rofl:
Oh yes this is going to draw people to the Ron Paul cause by the tens of thousands. Voters are going to be fighting to get a position in line to put him and his supporters in the White House now. This will turn the tide alright:rofl::rofl:

kirgi08
06-15-2012, 16:38
:faint:

Sam Spade
06-15-2012, 16:48
If y'all want to form the Ronulan Party and do things your way, have at it. Write up your own Declaration of Independence and display that decent respect to the opinions of mankind. But acting like petulant loons doesn't win you anything.

Somehow, I'd not be surprised if they judge-shopped for someone who'd be happy to lay some hurt on the Republican Party. The goals are clearly parallel.

wjv
06-15-2012, 16:50
>> "When nominating someone for a federal office, all delegates must be free to vote their conscience," Richard Gilbert, of Gilbert & Marlowe, attorney for the delegates,

How about. . Delegates should vote the way the PEOPLE who voted on primary day, told them to vote!

The Paulites pull crap like this, and the can't seem to understand why people despise them so much. . .

countrygun
06-15-2012, 16:55
It simply HAS to be a plot by Obamites to replace Romney with the completely unelectable Paul or just muddy the water so Obie can claim the Republican party isn't behind Romney. It is nothing but dirty tricks by the Obama crowd.

Brucev
06-15-2012, 17:05
This is a very apt illustration of how some folks just can't bring themselves to accept reality. The more desperate they become, the more extreme they act.

G19G20
06-15-2012, 17:20
It simply HAS to be a plot by Obamites to replace Romney with the completely unelectable Paul or just muddy the water so Obie can claim the Republican party isn't behind Romney. It is nothing but dirty tricks by the Obama crowd.

Actually, if you keep kicking your dog it will eventually turn around and bite you. Has nothing to do with Obama at all so take the tinfoil hat off. Did you know that just today the Mass GOP decided to illegally kick off all Paul delegates that won RNC delegate spots fair and square at district conventions? Then they want to act surprised and offended (or in your case, go off the reservation completely with conspiracy theories) when their dirty tricks are exposed for the world to see. I'm personally not sure if this lawsuit will help more than harm in the long run but I do like to see all the dirty laundry waving in the air for all to see since the media isn't doing the job of reporting the truth.

If Obama happens to win, then so be it. He's going to win anyway so any effort to restore fair and transparent elections isn't a loss for anyone but those that participate in the fraud.

G19G20
06-15-2012, 17:25
If y'all want to form the Ronulan Party and do things your way, have at it. Write up your own Declaration of Independence and display that decent respect to the opinions of mankind. But acting like petulant loons doesn't win you anything.

Somehow, I'd not be surprised if they judge-shopped for someone who'd be happy to lay some hurt on the Republican Party. The goals are clearly parallel.

Judge shopped? Cases are referred to judges by the Clerk based on a case rotation and assigned by a computer. You guys are starting to become unglued. I have told yall before that there are plenty of Paul supporters that have no trouble burning the party to the ground over what has taken place this election.

countrygun
06-15-2012, 17:29
Actually, if you keep kicking your dog it will eventually turn around and bite you. Has nothing to do with Obama at all so take the tinfoil hat off. Did you know that just today the Mass GOP decided to illegally kick off all Paul delegates that won RNC delegate spots fair and square at district conventions? Then they want to act surprised and offended (or in your case, go off the reservation completely with conspiracy theories) when their dirty tricks are exposed for the world to see. I'm personally not sure if this lawsuit will help more than harm in the long run but I do like to see all the dirty laundry waving in the air for all to see since the media isn't doing the job of reporting the truth.

If Obama happens to win, then so be it. He's going to win anyway so any effort to restore fair and transparent elections isn't a loss for anyone but those that participate in the fraud.

Let's see you said,

It has nothing to do with Obama, that is one of those silly "conspiracy theories". there is a conspiracy among the Republicans, and Obama is going to win anyway.

I think it is the last part that is most telling, but that's just the way you presented it I suppose.

GAFinch
06-15-2012, 17:37
I have told yall before that there are plenty of Paul supporters that have no trouble burning the party to the ground over what has taken place this election.

Oh we believe you.

G19G20
06-15-2012, 17:39
Let's see you said,

It has nothing to do with Obama, that is one of those silly "conspiracy theories". there is a conspiracy among the Republicans, and Obama is going to win anyway.

I think it is the last part that is most telling, but that's just the way you presented it I suppose.

Im not completely following your line of reasoning. You do realize that things happen separately in politics and are not always connected. Ive been saying all along that Obama will win regardless of what the GOP (or Paul supporters) does so this lawsuit doesn't change anything except expose the dirty tricks. Dirty tricks that the Dems also use, btw. Politically, I'd be very careful if I were the DNC thinking about touching this issue since it could bring the same tactics in their party to the forefront, netting them a net loss as well.

countrygun
06-15-2012, 17:39
Judge shopped? Cases are referred to judges by the Clerk based on a case rotation and assigned by a computer. You guys are starting to become unglued. I have told yall before that there are plenty of Paul supporters that have no trouble burning the party to the ground over what has taken place this election.

You know that your babble about Paulites "burning the party to the ground", makes my "tinfoil" theory all that more plausible.

"If we don't get our way, we will wreck the party and Obama will win".

G19G20
06-15-2012, 17:40
Those two things are mutually exclusive.

Goaltender66
06-15-2012, 17:50
*****"Some campaigns act like organized crime syndicates - and I mean organized crime, no doubt about it," Gilbert said.
*****"In Arizona, the voting machines were rigged so that Ron Paul votes were counted as Mitt Romney votes. It was so intentional that a Romney delegate refused to certify the vote count, and for that he got thrown off the convention."

*****The delegates say in their complaint that the defendants threatened violence against those who don't support Romney, and had men in dark clothing come to conventions and physically remove people who refuse to vote for him.

Yeah, I can't imagine where the tinfoil-hat pejorative came from....

Link (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/15/47495.htm)

Gunnut 45/454
06-15-2012, 18:06
Told you all- anything to get Obama elected! Pualbot's have never been in support of the GOP. This proves it! Instead of being a good looser we have the Pualbot's suing the GOP. Now the GOP has to waste money to defend against this suit instead of using it to remove Obamamoa! Sorry Pualbot's you can't say you don't support Obamamoa when you do this kind of crap! Just like I'm sure we'll here soon the RP is going to support Mit! Still waiting for that anouncement.:steamed:

GAFinch
06-15-2012, 18:18

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence they chose the 9th circuit to file their lawsuit in.

Sam Spade
06-15-2012, 18:22
Judge shopped? Cases are referred to judges by the Clerk based on a case rotation and assigned by a computer.

Which is why they brought suit in Santa Ana, CA and the 9th Circuit....it was their turn in the rotation?

You guys are starting to become unglued. I have told yall before that there are plenty of Paul supporters that have no trouble burning the party to the ground over what has taken place this election.
Of course there are. I'm sure they're heroes to you, but you'll excuse me if I hold y'all in lower regard.

countrygun
06-15-2012, 18:25
Those two things are mutually exclusive.

Bull!

I can always tell kids who were nursed on Bill Clintons nipple, they think the truth is whatever they say it is.

PawDog
06-15-2012, 20:05
Bull!

I can always tell kids who were nursed on Bill Clintons nipple, they think the truth is whatever they say it is.

Yep. The neoliberal Paulatarians consistently display the exact same mindset as the Occupy Wall Streeters that their cult leader Ronnie and the cultists all support.

They all believe the world revolves around them, whining and stamping their feet while holding their breathe when they don't get their way, as mommy always told them they were "special" and everyone's a "winner.

countrygun
06-15-2012, 20:21
Yep. The neoliberal Paulatarians consistently display the exact same mindset as the Occupy Wall Streeters that their cult leader Ronnie and the cultists all support.

They all believe the world revolves around them, whining and stamping their feet while holding their breathe when they don't get their way, as mommy always told them they were "special" and everyone's a "winner.

They will quibble right down to the meaning of the word "is" to get their way. They will claim that something wrong, "wasn't technically against the law IF you interpret the law "this way or that" so therefore it wasn't "wrong".

Then they will turn around when it's something they don't agree with and say "that ought to be against the law".

They demand "not to be judged" while they run around passing judgment on everything and everyone on the earth.

Are we talking about the same people?

PawDog
06-15-2012, 20:25
They will quibble right down to the meaning of the word "is" to get their way. They will claim that something wrong, "wasn't technically against the law IF you interpret the law "this way or that" so therefore it wasn't "wrong".

Then they will turn around when it's something they don't agree with and say "that ought to be against the law".

They demand "not to be judged" while they run around passing judgment on everything and everyone on the earth.

Are we talking about the same people?

Unfortunately. :faint:

LASTRESORT20
06-15-2012, 20:29

This^^^Agree...!

Emotional...hurt do-nothing Paul-bots would make great cabana-boys for dictators...:yawn:

Cavalry Doc
06-15-2012, 20:31
The delegates claim the party violated federal law by forcing them to sign loyalty affidavits, under threat of perjury, to vote for Mitt Romney, though he is not yet the official nominee.

Duh.... The thing the lawsuit fails to mention, it that the GOP is trying to make sure that delegates pledged to vote for a particular candidate, according to the popular vote, actually vote the way they pledged to vote BEFORE being named a delegate.

I hope that all the delegated faithfully carry the votes from their states HONORABLY and without hi-jinx. Some of the less honest and those without any sense of honor will betray the voters of their states.

Since the Ron Paul Trojan Horse delegates don't want to take the potential jail sentences for violating a signed affidavit to vote at the convention according to their pledge when selected, well, fork 'em sideways. If they don't believe in their savior enough to go to jail for a few years for him, then they are a bunch of wilting lilly's that suffer from epistaxis every 28 days. R3volutions have casualties. What WILL you tell your grandkids....... I failed liberty?

Maybe G19G20 will actually be his prison number, and we can follow him on twitter.......

Just something to chew on......
http://www.redmassgroup.com/diary/14903/massgop-allocation-committee-bounces-delegates-and-alternates-for-failure-to-follow-the-rules

countrygun
06-15-2012, 20:46
The thought that it doesn't have anything to do with Obama getting elected reminds of a guy,

He goes to the hardware store and buys a shovel. The clerk say "going to dig a hole?" "Nope" he replies, "this doesn't have anything to do with a hole.

He gets home and takes the shovel out of the car, his wife sees it and asks "are you going to dig a hole?" "Nope he says, "it doesn't have anything to do with a hole"

His neighbor see's him sticking the shovel in the ground, "you digging a hole?" the neighbor asks, "Nope, I am just trying to wear that ugly sticker off the shovel by rubbing it in the ground, has nothing to do with digging a hole"

Later that night his wife says "the dog just fell in that thing in the yard, what the heck is it any way?" he looks at her and says "Well it isn't a hole, if that's what you're thinking"

G19G20
06-15-2012, 21:21
Duh.... The thing the lawsuit fails to mention, it that the GOP is trying to make sure that delegates pledged to vote for a particular candidate, according to the popular vote, actually vote the way they pledged to vote BEFORE being named a delegate.

I hope that all the delegated faithfully carry the votes from their states HONORABLY and without hi-jinx. Some of the less honest and those without any sense of honor will betray the voters of their states.

Since the Ron Paul Trojan Horse delegates don't want to take the potential jail sentences for violating a signed affidavit to vote at the convention according to their pledge when selected, well, fork 'em sideways. If they don't believe in their savior enough to go to jail for a few years for him, then they are a bunch of wilting lilly's that suffer from epistaxis every 28 days. R3volutions have casualties. What WILL you tell your grandkids....... I failed liberty?

Maybe G19G20 will actually be his prison number, and we can follow him on twitter.......

Just something to chew on......
http://www.redmassgroup.com/diary/14903/massgop-allocation-committee-bounces-delegates-and-alternates-for-failure-to-follow-the-rules

Obviously you're missing the entire point of this lawsuit if you're still talking about affidavits and such. Since even people on this forum can't agree about whether "bound delegates" actually exist, it's time to let the courts sort it out and determine if affidavits such as Mass GOP's are even legal, much less allowed. The Party has contracts with each and every party member to follow the law, their bylaws, and their rules if they accept money for participation in the process. This lawsuit will determine whether there really are bound delegates or not. You may continue to argue that there is but at this point it's up to the courts to decide prior to the convention. No more winging it on internet forums. Time to get serious.

Btw, the "rules" Mass is using are not in their own bylaws. They were applied retroactively AFTER Paul delegates won fair and square. Why do you insist on supporting corruption and fraud in this election?????

Yeah, I can't imagine where the tinfoil-hat pejorative came from....

Link (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/15/47495.htm)

It's referring to how two duly elected party officials (Paul supporters) were injured and thrown out of the LA convention by off-duty cops at the behest of the ex-chairman that lost his seat for violating the rules of the convention. You're honestly defending assaulting and removing the duly elected chairman of a convention????

G-19
06-15-2012, 21:27
The best, and most probable, thing that could happen would be for the court decide that they are bound and have to vote for the nominee that the people picked or face jail time.

If they follow the court ruling it will be great knowing they had to do it and were to cowardly to refuse.

If they decide not to follow the court order, it will be great watching them go to jail. I wonder how many would take that chance.

WIN-WIN

G19G20
06-15-2012, 21:30
Which is why they brought suit in Santa Ana, CA and the 9th Circuit....it was their turn in the rotation?

That's where the law office of the firm bringing the case is.

Of course there are. I'm sure they're heroes to you, but you'll excuse me if I hold y'all in lower regard.

Doesn't matter. You didn't hold us in high regard in the first place, so no biggie. I have the feeling that this lawsuit is why the official RP2012 campaign folded down so quickly. Once they got wind of it they all ran for the exits.

Im not going to put myself in a position where I have to defend this lawsuit to all of you. I'm not even sure it's a good move. Just reporting the facts and justifications behind it. The media hasn't covered any of the fraud and you all don't seem to care that the party is rife with corruption or are unaware of what's going on behind the scenes. It is what it is and the courts will decide for sure whether there are bound delegates or not. This could very well end up being a landmark case in American politics, particularly if the next step is taken in the form of RICO allegations.

Goaltender66
06-15-2012, 22:05
$5 says this doesn't even make it to the trial stage.

I just skimmed the filing papers (http://arizona.lastchanceforliberty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Federal-Lawsuit-1.pdf). The group Lawyers for Ron Paul (which is bringing the suit, apparently led by Richard Gilbert) is apparently relying on the same faulty legal argument that I and others debunked in an earlier thread in this forum. The laws, regulations, and precedents cited in the suit are:

42 USC 1971 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1971)

42 USC 1983 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1983)

11 CFR 100.2 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/100.2)

47 CFR 64.803 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/47/64.803)

Morse v. Republican Party of Va. - 517 U.S. 186 (1995) (http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/517/186)

This suit is a publicity stunt and the lawyers filing it should be sanctioned for wasting the Court's time.

G19G20
06-16-2012, 01:27
$5 says this doesn't even make it to the trial stage.

I just skimmed the filing papers (http://arizona.lastchanceforliberty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Federal-Lawsuit-1.pdf). The group Lawyers for Ron Paul (which is bringing the suit, apparently led by Richard Gilbert) is apparently relying on the same faulty legal argument that I and others debunked in an earlier thread in this forum. The laws, regulations, and precedents cited in the suit are:

42 USC 1971 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1971)

42 USC 1983 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1983)

11 CFR 100.2 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/100.2)

47 CFR 64.803 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/47/64.803)

Morse v. Republican Party of Va. - 517 U.S. 186 (1995) (http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/517/186)

This suit is a publicity stunt and the lawyers filing it should be sanctioned for wasting the Court's time.

You're right that we discussed it before. I immediately remembered our convo about this. But Im not an attorney, though I do have personal experience as a federal plaintiff pro se, so I can't draw any concrete conclusions. Are you an attorney Goaltender? Or are we both armchair lawyers with enough knowledge to be dangerous? Haha. Since they are taking the case and seem to be serious about it I'll defer to them. The court can't sanction if there's any merit to the case whatsoever. SCOTUS has ruled this many times. This isn't a frivolous suit and only frivolous suits are subject to possible (but rare) sanctions.

Why would there be a trial? They are asking for injunctive relief. Your bet is a sucker bet since there is no trial demanded in this suit.

Cavalry Doc
06-16-2012, 06:48
Obviously you're missing the entire point of this lawsuit if you're still talking about affidavits and such. Since even people on this forum can't agree about whether "bound delegates" actually exist, it's time to let the courts sort it out and determine if affidavits such as Mass GOP's are even legal, much less allowed. The Party has contracts with each and every party member to follow the law, their bylaws, and their rules if they accept money for participation in the process. This lawsuit will determine whether there really are bound delegates or not. You may continue to argue that there is but at this point it's up to the courts to decide prior to the convention. No more winging it on internet forums. Time to get serious.

Btw, the "rules" Mass is using are not in their own bylaws. They were applied retroactively AFTER Paul delegates won fair and square. Why do you insist on supporting corruption and fraud in this election?????

If the party has any reason to believe that a delegate pledged to one candidate intends to vote contrary to that pledge on the first vote, they simply should not be seated. Period.

I know that would derail the Paulbot Trojan Horse strategy, but I'm fine with that.

And if you are really a delegate, I think you are honor bound to vote in accordance with your pledge, for 1 to 3 votes depending on your state. To do otherwise would be disenfranchisement of the voters in your state. I think you should be legally bound, by affidavit or some other tool, and if you violate your pledge, it should be made public in the district you are delegated to represent, and any and all legal and civil actions that can be taken against you should be pursued.

Honor your pledge, and lobby for platform planks. Have a nice time at the convention. If paulbots do violate pledges, I'm sure that there are threads in multiple Internet forums that will be examined, warrants to ISPs served, and those that expressed intent to violate their pledge prior to the convention will be seeing their names attached to their screen names in court documents. (have I told you how much I appreciate your sig line :rofl:)

No big deal for me. It will be fun to watch the legal mayhem after the convention as the Trojan Horses are unmasked, and it will be equally fun to watch all the Trojan Horse delegates vote for Romney before I have to. Either way, it will be VERY entertaining to me.

:popcorn:

Big boys have to make big decisions. I sincerely hope the choice is between you holding your nose and voting for Romney at the convention, or reading your posts here aloud in a court room. You have freedom to choose, and you can do whatever you want to do, just be REAL SURE you want to do that. Run that fantasy out about three years.

Cavalry Doc
06-16-2012, 08:09
The lawsuit is represented by California Attorney, Richard C. Gilbert of the Law Offices of Gilbert and Marlowe but Mr. Gilbert is not without controversy.

In 1990, the Orange County Bar Association criticized Richard C. Gilbert, the attorney for surrogate mother Anna L. Johnson for making "improper personal attacks" on a judge after losing the highly publicized case. Moreover, in 1993, police arrested Gilbert on suspicion of possession of marijuana after allegedly finding the drug in his home while answering a silent burglar alarm.

This past year, Ron Paul supporters made headlines across the nation of their disruptions and stall tactics at GOP State Conventions, including Georgia. Just today, Ron Paul supporters were the subject of an article that Paul supporters happen to be one of the largest practitioners of cyber warfare, foul language, and bullying.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ron-paul-delegates-sue-gop-to-be-free-from-voting-for-romney

The entertainment value of this is high. (pun intended)

G19G20
06-16-2012, 13:38
If the party has any reason to believe that a delegate pledged to one candidate intends to vote contrary to that pledge on the first vote, they simply should not be seated. Period.

I know that would derail the Paulbot Trojan Horse strategy, but I'm fine with that.

And if you are really a delegate, I think you are honor bound to vote in accordance with your pledge, for 1 to 3 votes depending on your state. To do otherwise would be disenfranchisement of the voters in your state. I think you should be legally bound, by affidavit or some other tool, and if you violate your pledge, it should be made public in the district you are delegated to represent, and any and all legal and civil actions that can be taken against you should be pursued.

Honor your pledge, and lobby for platform planks. Have a nice time at the convention. If paulbots do violate pledges, I'm sure that there are threads in multiple Internet forums that will be examined, warrants to ISPs served, and those that expressed intent to violate their pledge prior to the convention will be seeing their names attached to their screen names in court documents. (have I told you how much I appreciate your sig line :rofl:)

No big deal for me. It will be fun to watch the legal mayhem after the convention as the Trojan Horses are unmasked, and it will be equally fun to watch all the Trojan Horse delegates vote for Romney before I have to. Either way, it will be VERY entertaining to me.

Big boys have to make big decisions. I sincerely hope the choice is between you holding your nose and voting for Romney at the convention, or reading your posts here aloud in a court room. You have freedom to choose, and you can do whatever you want to do, just be REAL SURE you want to do that. Run that fantasy out about three years.

So let me get this straight. You're advocating throwing duly elected delegates into JAIL, yet still don't say a word condemning the ILLEGAL conduct of the Party apparatus at all levels? What the hell is wrong with you? I ask again why you continue to support fraud within the party yet you ignore that entirely and go right back to advocating gestapo tactics against duly elected party members that don't wish to vote the way you want them to vote. No wonder this country is screwed. Your priorities are totally whacked. Who cares if the Party lies, cheats, steals, commits fraud and assault....just don't let those pesky Paul people vote their conscience! :faint:

Snowman92D
06-16-2012, 13:56
The lawsuit is represented by California Attorney, Richard C. Gilbert of the Law Offices of Gilbert and Marlowe but Mr. Gilbert is not without controversy.

In 1990, the Orange County Bar Association criticized Richard C. Gilbert, the attorney for surrogate mother Anna L. Johnson for making "improper personal attacks" on a judge after losing the highly publicized case. Moreover, in 1993, police arrested Gilbert on suspicion of possession of marijuana after allegedly finding the drug in his home while answering a silent burglar alarm.

This past year, Ron Paul supporters made headlines across the nation of their disruptions and stall tactics at GOP State Conventions, including Georgia. Just today, Ron Paul supporters were the subject of an article that Paul supporters happen to be one of the largest practitioners of cyber warfare, foul language, and bullying.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ron-...ing-for-romney
---------------

Reminds me of that old saying about "birds of a feather", although when you're talking about Ron Paul and his supporters, the bird is always a loon. :smoking:

G19G20
06-16-2012, 18:59
What a crazy loon, that Mr. Gilbert. The nerve of him allegedly doing what 75% of Americans have admitted to doing at least once in their lives. How dare he!

Cavalry Doc
06-16-2012, 19:48
So let me get this straight. You're advocating throwing duly elected delegates into JAIL, yet still don't say a word condemning the ILLEGAL conduct of the Party apparatus at all levels? What the hell is wrong with you? I ask again why you continue to support fraud within the party yet you ignore that entirely and go right back to advocating gestapo tactics against duly elected party members that don't wish to vote the way you want them to vote. No wonder this country is screwed. Your priorities are totally whacked. Who cares if the Party lies, cheats, steals, commits fraud and assault....just don't let those pesky Paul people vote their conscience! :faint:

Oh no, you've got it all wrong. I've not seen a shred of evidence that would lead me to believe the party itself has acted illegally. Other than your guys have been losing, and you think you should have won, there is nothing there.

What I am advocating, is for delegates, that have pledged to vote a certain way before being chosen, to hold to their pledges. It's an issue of honor, I don't expect you to understand. Look up the definition of pledge......

Now, if those delegates violate their pledges, I hope that the party has some legal recourse, that would hold those lying delegates responsible for violating their pledge, and disenfranchising the voters of the district they were pledged to carry the votes for to the convention.

If that lands the lying delegates in court, placing in jeopardy their fortunes and their freedom, that's a level of entertainment that I would find rather amusing.

Would you consider pledging to carry the votes of the citizens of your district to the convention, without ever intending to follow through with that pledge, and planning to vote contrary to your pledge, a matter of fraud? I would.

You had your chance to vote your conscious during the primary. You did, and you lost. Now you are not acting as a voter (allegedly), and you are acting as a delegate, either pledged or sworn to carry the voters intent to the convention, and according to your own statements, you have never intended to do that.

I sincerely hope, that your choice is between voting for the candidate you pledged to vote for, or reading these posts you have made on this forum aloud in court.

Good luck with that. PLEASE, let us know how it goes for you. If you fail to post after the convention, I'll assume you are locked up somewhere.

They won't let you take duct tape into the jail with you, so if you are so inclined, you might want to start doing some kegel exercises.

:whistling:

Cavalry Doc
06-16-2012, 19:50
What a crazy loon, that Mr. Gilbert. The nerve of him allegedly doing what 75% of Americans have admitted to doing at least once in their lives. How dare he!

Was he doing that while he was typing up the complaint?

It could mean something.

QNman
06-16-2012, 22:11
This has been brewing for a while but has started to be publicized so Ill just leave this here. The gnashing of teeth and howls will be deafening. We shall see what the Federal Courts say about "bound" delegates once again.

You DO know how this representative system works... Don't you?

Oh... Wait.... Nevermind. Clearly you don't.

A lawsuit can be filed by anyone with the filing fee. Since it would appear the SCOTUS has set a clear precedent on this, I'm not too concerned that the egos of a few selected delegates will overturn the vote in their respective constituencies.

QNman
06-16-2012, 22:12

Ironically, I don't think Paul has any say in any of this anymore. I think his worshippers are moving this thing along with or without his consent.

QNman
06-16-2012, 22:18
Judge shopped? Cases are referred to judges by the Clerk based on a case rotation and assigned by a computer.

:rofl:

Someone is watching a little too much Law & Order.

You guys are starting to become unglued. I have told yall before that there are plenty of Paul supporters that have no trouble burning the party to the ground over what has taken place this election.

I am beginning to think has always been the goal. Too bad you're outnumbered 10:1

ChuteTheMall
06-16-2012, 22:23
Time for Republicans to start boycotting all businesses publicly supporting Ron Paul.

Except for Big Shrimp, this is all I could find:

http://i45.tinypic.com/21o7z0h.gif

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

QNman
06-16-2012, 22:30
They won't let you take duct tape into the jail with you, so if you are so inclined, you might want to start doing some kegel exercises.

:whistling:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

countrygun
06-16-2012, 23:08

Uhm ya, just remember this "Don't drop the soap"

G19G20
06-17-2012, 02:49
Im enjoying watching yall come unglued the last few months. Maybe I am too in my own way. That's politics for ya. Who wants it more?

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 06:48

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/rofllarge.gif

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 06:59
Im enjoying watching yall come unglued the last few months. Maybe I am too in my own way. That's politics for ya. Who wants it more?

You are imagining a lot there. Easy to do on the internet. At some point, your plan will interface with reality, and that will be pure entertainment right there, even if the republican convention goes down in chaos, it's gonna be fun watching.

Just please keep us posted. It will be entertaining to see how this all goes for you.

On a macro level (the race for the white house, not your personal outcome), how exactly do you see this playing out? What will be accomplished?

QNman
06-17-2012, 07:28
You are imagining a lot there. Easy to do on the internet. At some point, your plan will interface with reality, and that will be pure entertainment right there, even if the republican convention goes down in chaos, it's gonna be fun watching.

Just please keep us posted. It will be entertaining to see how this all goes for you.

On a macro level (the race for the white house, not your personal outcome), how exactly do you see this playing out? What will be accomplished?

And how does this plan - to hijack the will of the electorate - equate to our democratic republic?

One more caution - the Dims are watching this. Don't think they are beneath trying the same dirty tricks.

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 08:41
I think Ron will try to form a merger with Mittens. According to some anyway, they aren't that far apart on many issues.

http://www.sixteensmallstones.org/the-mitt-romney-ron-paul-nexus-theyre-more-similar-than-you-think
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/RonandMitone.jpg
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/RonandMittwo2.jpg
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/RonandMitthree.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/Ron-Paul-Mitt-Romney-Plans.png

Not sure how his supporters are going to take this, but it's been speculated about at length for some time.

The Mitt Romney-Ron Paul Connection Grows Ever More Curious (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stewart-j-lawrence/romney-paul_b_1511196.html)

Like I said, it will be very entertaining to watch, no matter what happens.

Sam Spade
06-17-2012, 10:00
I think Ron will try to form a merger with Mittens. According to some anyway, they aren't that far apart on many issues.

Not sure how his supporters are going to take this, but it's been speculated about at length for some time.

Like I said, it will be very entertaining to watch, no matter what happens.

Nonsense. There's no difference whatsoever between Mitt and Obama. We have that on the highest authority---GTPI.

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 10:18
Nonsense. There's no difference whatsoever between Mitt and Obama. We have that on the highest authority---GTPI.

That's kinda my point, there really aren't that many differences among any US career politicians.

When compared to a Somali Warlord, and Albanian Mobster, and an Al Qaeda "second in charge", American Politicians aren't that different.

There are examples where they have all lied and compromised their principles.

G19G20
06-17-2012, 13:09

I agree with ya. This whole thing has been a whole lot of fun to participate in and watch unfold. Im a little concerned about this though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=foqEFUWm0B8#!

Ive never seen a video before so openly displaying foreign troops on US soil, in the location of the RNC no less. I don't know how entertaining it would be for some foreign soldier to open fire on Americans exercising their first amendment rights though. I pray it doesn't happen.

I dont have time right now to respond to your macro question but Ill pick it back up later.

PawDog
06-17-2012, 14:46
I agree with ya. This whole thing has been a whole lot of fun to participate in and watch unfold. Im a little concerned about this though:

Ive never seen a video before so openly displaying foreign troops on US soil, in the location of the RNC no less. I don't know how entertaining it would be for some foreign soldier to open fire on Americans exercising their first amendment rights though. I pray it doesn't happen.

I dont have time right now to respond to your macro question but Ill pick it back up later.

http://cdn.overclock.net/6/6b/6bdaeb5c_tin-foil-hat_thumb.jpeg

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 15:41

Yep, saw that yesterday. They've got orders to shoot to kill too. Good luck.

Just kidding, hope you didn't wet your pants. It was an special ops conference, and a demonstration, NOT a deployment, and not plans for something bigger. Did you know we have foreign troops stationed on US Soil. I think they are still there, but there has been a detachment of German Air Defense Artillery at Fort Bliss for years. I've worked with troops from a lot of different countries, in a lot of different countries, including the USA. Here, I've worked with Germans, Kuwaiti's, French, and Brits. Overseas?, I'd have to think about it for a while to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Leave all of this military stuff to us grown ups, and don't be frightened.

jakebrake
06-17-2012, 15:57
meh....rand wanted to watch his aspirations go up in flames. this should do it

GAFinch
06-17-2012, 16:11

:rofl:

I actually meant local businesses in particular, the ones with pamphlets and/or banners prominently displayed.

I had already been debating whether to replace one local business with a big evil corporate chain store. This sealed my decision. I had no problem with him when he was a hard left liberal, but now this Cheney-hating, anti-war hippie is trying to convince me that I'm a faux conservative? No, not gonna happen. I also just replaced a potential real estate agent with a large RP banner in front of his office with another agent I found at my church. I don't want some crazy pothead trying to sell my house...I'm sure he's alienated/pissed off all of the non-RP agents here in town by now.

countrygun
06-17-2012, 16:11
Did you know that at one time there were even Ghurkha's training here. Oh my!!!!

GAFinch
06-17-2012, 16:15

Mitt: supports NDAA.
Ron: says he hates the NDAA but didn't show up to vote No on it.

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 16:29

Hmmmmm. Very interesting.

Stubudd
06-17-2012, 16:55

well obviously saying you hate it but not being there to vote no is worse than supporting it

:headscratch:

he was at the fox news debate in iowa that day

Stubudd
06-17-2012, 16:58
Hmmmmm. Very interesting.

hmmmm, yes very interesting :rofl:

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 17:34
hmmmm, yes very interesting

Some suggest they are working together........
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2012/01/23/gop-not-as-split-as-the-media-wants-you-to-think

Some think they are not all that far away from each other politically......

http://www.sixteensmallstones.org/the-mitt-romney-ron-paul-nexus-theyre-more-similar-than-you-think
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/RonandMitone.jpg
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/RonandMittwo2.jpg
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/RonandMitthree.jpg

After the Rand endorsement, only Ron's is to follow. Then the circles are complete.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/Ron-Paul-Mitt-Romney-Plans.png

But that's what Ron, Rand and Mitt want. The convention will be interesting to watch. Especially considering the hostile take over of the Paul campaign........

Op-Ed: Lawyers for Ron Paul take over campaign
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/326734#ixzz1y63tFGVL

nmstew
06-17-2012, 17:45

But that's what Ron, Rand and Mitt want. The convention will be interesting to watch. Especially considering the hostile take over of the Paul campaign........

Interesting post.

Stubudd
06-17-2012, 17:57
Some suggest they are working together........

Some think they are not all that far away from each other politically......

After the Rand endorsement, only Ron's is to follow. Then the circles are complete.

that's great, romney's plan, haha. You mean what he says he'll do?

is that before or after the latest etch a sketch? i can't even bother to click on the link- who cares what he says? he'll say anything. his campaign shamelessly admitted to it, not that anybody with half a brain had any doubt. There are hardly any more worthless words in the wide world than whatever the latest that came from that guy's mouth

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 18:01
Interesting post.

When compared to a Somali Warlord, Albanian Mobster, and an Al Qaeda "second in charge", American Politicians aren't that different, none of them are really that far apart.

Most want:
A secure & safe America.
Prosperity for our citizens.
Low unemployment.
High stock prices.
Low Gas prices.
Low Gun Violence.
Low poverty rates.
Low homelessness rates.
Our elderly to have dignity.
Low Taxes for ourselves.
To make out children proud.
To live long and prosperous.
etc......

Consider what Chavez & I'm-in-a-jihad want.....

Expand your perspective......... and it makes sense.

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 18:08
that's great, romney's plan, haha. You mean what he says he'll do?

is that before or after the latest etch a sketch? i can't even bother to click on the link- who cares what he says? he'll say anything. his campaign shamelessly admitted to it, not that anybody with half a brain had any doubt. There are hardly any more worthless words in the wide world than whatever the latest that came from that guy's mouth

Well, Ron has not always been consistent either. Against unconstitutionally mandated spending before he was for it and all that. Don't bother trying to redirect by getting off subject on earmarks. The tool is not important, the effect is.

Either way, Rand has been delivered, and Ron appears to be on the way. He has asked his Trojan Delegates to behave.....

He may actually endorse Romney, which is a fraggin' terrible situation, but it is still a little better than Barry winning.

The best part about all of this, is that absolutely no one knows how this is going to end. I sure don't.

:popcorn:http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/162/8/6/POpCorn_revamp_by_MixedMilkChOcOlate.gifhttp://fc04.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/127/1/a/Watching_a_movie_by_MyrthJ.gifhttp://fc02.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/138/2/f/Matrix_Popcorn_Contest_Entry_by_HeatR8.gifhttp://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/340/4/2/pop_corn_by_xavier18488-d4icxac.gif

G19G20
06-17-2012, 18:35
Yep, saw that yesterday. They've got orders to shoot to kill too. Good luck.

Just kidding, hope you didn't wet your pants. It was an special ops conference, and a demonstration, NOT a deployment, and not plans for something bigger. Did you know we have foreign troops stationed on US Soil. I think they are still there, but there has been a detachment of German Air Defense Artillery at Fort Bliss for years. I've worked with troops from a lot of different countries, in a lot of different countries, including the USA. Here, I've worked with Germans, Kuwaiti's, French, and Brits. Overseas?, I'd have to think about it for a while to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Leave all of this military stuff to us grown ups, and don't be frightened.

Never thought that it would be considered "ho hum" for foreign military to train, demo, whatever on US soil. With all the stuff I see about shooting at the blue helmets if they show up, it's surprising when you consider those same people may not be wearing blue helmets but performing the same functions. Watch that slippery slope, because it's slippery and stay away from the boiling pot of water. Frogs are known to end up in them.

I don't think it's any coincidence this "demo" occured in the exact same location as the RNC. Of all the places in this country, that's where they choose to show this off? And Im supposed to believe it's just coincidence? Yeah right. Count me in the crowd that wants to send all those armed foreigners packing. Praytell, how do you know it's not something bigger? Your opinion is as much speculation as mine.

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 18:54
Never thought that it would be considered "ho hum" for foreign military to train, demo, whatever on US soil. With all the stuff I see about shooting at the blue helmets if they show up, it's surprising when you consider those same people may not be wearing blue helmets but performing the same functions. Watch that slippery slope, because it's slippery and stay away from the boiling pot of water. Frogs are known to end up in them.

I don't think it's any coincidence this "demo" occured in the exact same location as the RNC. Of all the places in this country, that's where they choose to show this off? And Im supposed to believe it's just coincidence? Yeah right. Count me in the crowd that wants to send all those armed foreigners packing. Praytell, how do you know it's not something bigger? Your opinion is as much speculation as mine.

You've probably not worked much with the Military, so what you consider is probably not materially relevant.

Keep that tinfoil hat on real tight. And no, you cannot borrow my body armor.

Go ahead and guess when this conference was planned. Go ahead. I'm sure it was right after you started posting about being a Trojan Horse Delegate.......

Some things occur without any consideration of you and your plans at all.

If you want to go to Tampa scared half out of your wits that some foreign special ops soldier is going to put a three round burst in your chest, go right ahead. By the way, if it makes you feel any better, if that happens, I'll write a very sternly worded letter of protest to my congressman, so it's not like we aren't on the same side in this....... :cool:

Snowman92D
06-17-2012, 19:26
Not sure, of course, but I suspect that most foreign military personnel would understand RP's need for Trojan delegates. Once they've been used, they're disposable. :whistling:

countrygun
06-17-2012, 19:27

Yup, we started down that slippery slope back in 1942 when we let those subversive Canadians train on US soil as part of the First Special Service Force. We ended up with Special Forcces as a result and that has nearly cooked our goose for sure. :upeyes:

I have a feeling that your knowledge of military history may stop at identifiying the manufacturers dates on G.I. Joe dolls.

We have continually had foriegn nationals training in the US since the end of WWII. It has never surprised anyone with a clue.

Cavalry Doc
06-17-2012, 19:39
Sure is a good thing that the Americans didn't need any help during the Revolutionary War. The founders never would have allowed foreign troops on American Soil.:rofl::whistling:

Sam Spade
06-17-2012, 20:31
Sure is a good thing that the Americans didn't need any help during the Revolutionary War. The founders never would have allowed foreign troops on American Soil.:rofl::whistling:

http://www.seecoy.com/p4prvvork/boxing/chris_coy_pwnd.jpg

QNman
06-17-2012, 21:17

It's good the French weren't non-interventionalist. :whistling:

walt cowan
06-18-2012, 05:47
ron with rand sold out. no question about that but, don't think for one moment their supporters will move towards mittens or barry.

Cavalry Doc
06-18-2012, 06:04
ron with rand sold out. no question about that but, don't think for one moment their supporters will move towards mittens or barry.

Well, not mittens at least.

G19G20
06-18-2012, 19:06
Yup, we started down that slippery slope back in 1942 when we let those subversive Canadians train on US soil as part of the First Special Service Force. We ended up with Special Forcces as a result and that has nearly cooked our goose for sure. :upeyes:

I have a feeling that your knowledge of military history may stop at identifiying the manufacturers dates on G.I. Joe dolls.

We have continually had foriegn nationals training in the US since the end of WWII. It has never surprised anyone with a clue.

Or we can look back further in our own history and review the Hessians, an armed foreign army hired to fight on behalf of the ruling elite. Seen it, got the t-shirt.

Strawman argument since I never mentioned the Founders feelings on foreign military during the Revolutionary War. So is the US the most powerful military on earth or do we need foreigners here helping us? But feel free to review the Hessians again if the notion of ruling elite bringing in outside fighters is such a "normal" thing. Btw, I never said I was worried about getting shot by any of these foreign military. I just said they should be sent packing since we don't need them and the potential for problems is large. Yall are some strawman argument loving fools around here.

countrygun
06-18-2012, 19:15
Or we can look back further in our own history and review the Hessians, an armed foreign army hired to fight on behalf of the ruling elite.

Did you finally open a history book? Good for you:cool:

Now you didn't cheat and look on someone else's paper did you?

Now, for your next assignment, try and show that this tidbit has anything to do with foriegn military personel training with US troops on US soil since The US was established.

G29Reload
06-18-2012, 19:35
The whole premise is proof that all the nonsense about the secret handshake underground accumulation of delegates and the super secret real plan to take over the convention was nothing but a fantasy and a wish sandwich on the part of the Paulbots.

Everything that was ever said about it was ridiculous. All the detritus of the Paul campaign that "no, that's not how it really works and you're all fools for believing the AP wire service's count of the delegates, even though that was acknowledged by reality and the RNC and the media and the publicly held light-of-day elections, was a farce on the level of mental illness.

And everything we put out counter to the Bots was true. The elections are held, and the delegates are either apportioned by the votes, or winner take all depending on the state, and nothing else.

The proof is in the pudding. Because we were right, and they were wrong, their fantasy eventually met reality. With nothing left for them since they had no idea at all what they were talking about, they filed a frivolous lawsuit because that's the only thing they had left. They didn't get their pony from daddy, so they went screaming to mommy.

Nice try.

So, all the alt-news sources that were supposedly telling the "real" truth, all the you-tube vids, all the crack pot online columns, were really nothing more than we said they were. Tin foil hat, wish sandwiches, devoid of reality.

Even their "leader", after he sold out, told them to chill out. Man, he must hate the Constitution or something.

And it will not end well for them.

Cavalry Doc
06-18-2012, 19:56
Strawman argument since I never mentioned the Founders feelings on foreign military during the Revolutionary War. So is the US the most powerful military on earth or do we need foreigners here helping us? But feel free to review the Hessians again if the notion of ruling elite bringing in outside fighters is such a "normal" thing. Btw, I never said I was worried about getting shot by any of these foreign military. I just said they should be sent packing since we don't need them and the potential for problems is large. Yall are some strawman argument loving fools around here.

Who said you were a referee?

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/referee_daba2b_302992.jpg&sa=X&ei=I9jfT76bIObo2AWMvJiSCg&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFGvXVQpObB2nWvapLkmE7qPPmskg

You have to earn that.

You were whining about foreign troops being on our soil.
Seemed about ready to wet yourself too.

Originally posted by G19G20

One can almost see your hands trembling as you typed that. You displayed that you were, yet again, ignorant of US History, just like you did when you claimed that the Founding fathers set up the RNC nomination process, which did not exist prior to 1820. You often remind me of Ronald Reagan.......

Now back to illustrating your complete lack of military knowledge. Who said they were here to help? They were here to learn, share information, and do a demonstration for the crowd. Our military does joint operations all over the world. When I was in Kosovo, we had a Polish/Ukranian company attached to our Battalion. I did combined MEDCAPS with Russians, the UNHCR (that didn't last long, but that is another story, friggin hippies). You've not spoken highly of servicemen in the past, so you'll excuse me if I chuckle each time you offer advice on how grown ups should conduct grown up business. Our military trains with military's all over the world. That's how it is done. Especially with our allies, as we may be fighting side by side, and need to know how each side does business. We even sometimes standardize equipment so that we can share. Ever wonder why the word "NATO" often appears after the numbers "5.56" and "7.62"??

All the tap dancing in the world won't help, you've been outed again.

Like I said, you Really do remind me of RONALD REAGAN (http://www.hark.com/clips/dlvxhnstwz-the-trouble-with-our-liberal-friends)

G29Reload
06-19-2012, 15:13

Oh, its over. Just how long do you think this little piece of frivolity will last?

I bet they get tossed out of court on their ears.

G19G20
06-20-2012, 15:45
Did you finally open a history book? Good for you:cool:

Now you didn't cheat and look on someone else's paper did you?

Now, for your next assignment, try and show that this tidbit has anything to do with foriegn military personel training with US troops on US soil since The US was established.

It's hard to draw exact comparisons since globalism is the name of the game today. Our own ruling elite do not care about "America" or Americans, no more than the Crown cared about America or Americans. They are "citizens of the world". They've said so many times in many speeches. You have to accept the premise that the elites of colonial Britain (the Crown) are no different than the elites today, just not necessarily British (though many are). Why change tactics that have been used so many times throughout history to varying degrees of success? From the figures Ive seen, upwards of 75% of US military has stated they will NEVER fire on Americans. I suspect the number would be much higher if the rubber hit the road. Someone's gotta do it if/when martial law were declared.

It's honestly way too complicated to try to explain over a forum though.

Not sure why I'd need military knowledge to have a problem with armed foreigners openly performing assault operations on US soil. The potential for future problems is so great when that sort of stuff is allowed. If one of those folks suddenly dons a blue helmet in Tampa, would you still have the same "ho hum" attitude?

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 16:00
It's hard to draw exact comparisons since globalism is the name of the game today. Our own ruling elite do not care about "America" or Americans, no more than the Crown cared about America or Americans. They are "citizens of the world". They've said so many times in many speeches. You have to accept the premise that the elites of colonial Britain (the Crown) are no different than the elites today, just not necessarily British (though many are). Why change tactics that have been used so many times throughout history to varying degrees of success? From the figures Ive seen, upwards of 75% of US military has stated they will NEVER fire on Americans. I suspect the number would be much higher if the rubber hit the road. Someone's gotta do it if/when martial law were declared.

Not sure why I'd need military knowledge to have a problem with armed foreigners openly performing assault operations on US soil. The potential for future problems is so great when that sort of stuff is allowed. If one of those folks suddenly dons a blue helmet in Tampa, would you still have the same "ho hum" attitude?

Just checking, but do you know the difference between "performing assault operations", and a "demonstration"?

I'll give you a hint, one involves live ammo, the other doesn't.

If one of them dons a blue helmet and puts a three round burst into you, we will all write sternly worded letters of disagreement to our congressmen, promise. Fair enough?

G19G20
06-20-2012, 16:08
So the only difference is whether a person is actually being shot or not. Everything else is the same. Sounds like muscle memory via repetition. That's an operation without a defined target, that's all. Would it matter if live ammo were inserted instead of blanks? That's like saying that Tom Brady throwing to Welker on the practice field on Thursday has no impact on what happens on Sunday. That's called "practice", not a "demo". Same idea.

If that helicopter crashed, would the pilot get a "do over"? It's only a harmless demo, after all.

countrygun
06-20-2012, 16:09

Don't worry, they didn't lay waste to the Reynolds Wrap factory.

G19G20
06-20-2012, 16:14
When your argument fails, just call someone a nut and act like you won. Good plan.

countrygun
06-20-2012, 16:17
So the only difference is whether a person is actually being shot or not. Everything else is the same. Sounds like muscle memory via repetition. That's an operation without a defined target, that's all. Would it matter if live ammo were inserted instead of blanks? That's like saying that Tom Brady throwing to Welker on the practice field on Thursday has no impact on what happens on Sunday. That's called "practice", not a "demo". Same idea.

If that helicopter crashed, would the pilot get a "do over"? It's only a harmless demo, after all.

And again, it has been happening continually with different allies since WWII. If you are so worried then maybe you had better take the ammo away from our own troops. Oh, wait, but then they couldn't defend us, but would they defend us? Suppose the French have been watching "red Dawn" and have cookedup a scheme with the Belgians to invade the US? whose side will Luxemburg come down on?

G19G20
06-20-2012, 16:23
And that's exactly why we don't need foreigners here. If our military is so spread thin all around the world that we need foreigners HERE then something is very wrong with the foreign policy in place. Who cares who Luxembourg sides with? The French and Belgians would get slaughtered by the American citizenry long before the US military were needed. You're comparing having OUR troops in other countries with another country invading ours. Ironic since an invasion of this country would only prove why our FP sucks since even our National Guard is deployed halfway around the world insted of defending our borders.

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 16:36
When your argument fails, just call someone a nut and act like you won. Good plan.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001069753/if_the_shoe_fits_logo_xlarge.jpeg

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 16:40

Dude. Step away from the bong, and post again tomorrow. You are coming in broken and unreadable.

Trust me when I tell you this, there is a difference between live ammo and blanks. I've been shot at by both, and the "pucker factor" is very different.

Look forward to hear what you really think, when you can think. My prescription is to sit in a corner with a bag of chips until you sober up.

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 16:48
And that's exactly why we don't need foreigners here. If our military is so spread thin all around the world that we need foreigners HERE then something is very wrong with the foreign policy in place. Who cares who Luxembourg sides with? The French and Belgians would get slaughtered by the American citizenry long before the US military were needed. You're comparing having OUR troops in other countries with another country invading ours. Ironic since an invasion of this country would only prove why our FP sucks since even our National Guard is deployed halfway around the world insted of defending our borders.

Stop......

Really.

Just stop. Your knowledge of our CONUS abilities isn't even credibly called knowledge.

Finish the bag of chips, spend a couple of hours on Google, then come back tomorrow.

Snowman92D
06-20-2012, 17:01

Agree. It'd be easier to explain in a nicely decorated basement, with a bong and some appropriate mood music.

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone - YouTube

GAFinch
06-20-2012, 18:37

Okay, see, there are limits to individualism and personal autonomy. You need some, but too much is inefficient and risky. Humans are social creatures for a reason...powerful minds and fragile bodies. Responsible, productive members of society get together with other responsible, productive people with common ideals/morals to form friendships and partnerships, frequently in large numbers called "civic organizations." When you exude a sense of trustworthiness and and then repeatedly take actions to confirm your trustworthiness under different circumstances, also known as integrity, then people develop bonds with each other. At that point, you can let down your guard and let others onto your property, keeping in mind the "trust, but verify" concept of course. Mutual sharing of ideas and tactics improves every member of the group. You can now perform tasks more efficiently, thereby reducing money, time, and competition from rivals. Advances (technological, scientific, philosophical, political, physiological, etc) in the course of human history are frequently credited to individuals, but rarely take place in a vacuum.

G19G20
06-20-2012, 18:56
Still no arguments against my posts by most of the peanut gallery. None. Lots of bongs and chips references though. Now you see why I come here less and less for discussion. It gets old typing out logical arguments, only to get BONG!!!11!!1! as a reply.

Okay, see, there are limits to individualism and personal autonomy. You need some, but too much is inefficient and risky. Humans are social creatures for a reason...powerful minds and fragile bodies. Responsible, productive members of society get together with other responsible, productive people with common ideals/morals to form friendships and partnerships, frequently in large numbers called "civic organizations." When you exude a sense of trustworthiness and and then repeatedly take actions to confirm your trustworthiness under different circumstances, also known as integrity, then people develop bonds with each other. At that point, you can let down your guard and let others onto your property, keeping in mind the "trust, but verify" concept of course. Mutual sharing of ideas and tactics improves every member of the group. You can now perform tasks more efficiently, thereby reducing money, time, and competition from rivals. Advances (technological, scientific, philosophical, political, physiological, etc) in the course of human history are frequently credited to individuals, but rarely take place in a vacuum.

Thank you. A thought out response. I don't have a problem, per se, with our military doing joint operations with foreign military. I have a problem with them doing it HERE.

G-19
06-20-2012, 19:27
Still no arguments against my posts by most of the peanut gallery. None. Lots of bongs and chips references though. Now you see why I come here less and less for discussion. It gets old typing out logical arguments, only to get BONG!!!11!!1! as a reply.

Thank you. A thought out response. I don't have a problem, per se, with our military doing joint operations with foreign military. I have a problem with them doing it HERE.

Tin foil hat time, it couldn't be just a training demo, no way. It has to be a conspiracy to take over the USA. I got news for ya. Even in the early 80s there were foreign military on US soil. I saw lots of foreign military being trained at Keesler AFB when I was going to ATC Radar repair school.

It's a miracle they have not taken over by now. :)

G19G20
06-20-2012, 19:34
Tin foil hat time, it couldn't be just a training demo, no way. It has to be a conspiracy to take over the USA. I got news for ya. Even in the early 80s there were foreign military on US soil. I saw lots of foreign military being trained at Keesler AFB when I was going to ATC Radar repair school.

It's a miracle they have not taken over by now. :)

It could be a conspiracy to take over the USA. It's not like Americans haven't had to fight foreign mercenaries on our own soil before to win our freedom when we became too "uppity" for the ruling elite.

Your speculation on the topic is...well as much speculation as mine is. I don't like slippery slopes and boiling pots. YMMV.

G-19
06-20-2012, 19:44
It could be a conspiracy to take over the USA. It's not like Americans haven't had to fight foreign mercenaries on our own soil before to win our freedom when we became too "uppity" for the ruling elite.

Your speculation on the topic is...well as much speculation as mine is. I don't like slippery slopes and boiling pots. YMMV.

Dude, really? And Martians could land tomorrow.

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 19:45

Trust me, when you start posting like you are not kissing the bong, we will start replying to you like you're not.

George Washington didn't have any problem with foreign troops doing IT here. Why do you hate George Washington so much?

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 19:47

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://cdn.overclock.net/6/6b/6bdaeb5c_tin-foil-hat_thumb.jpeg&sa=X&ei=9nziT4KHJO3k2wWCiaTFCw&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGjJ1EDUqMaXIV30nREVBMCUngVmQ

Some of us have explained this to you, repeatedly, and it wasn't speculation.

Chips dude. Doritos can fix the hypoglycemia you are experiencing.

G19G20
06-20-2012, 19:49
Dude, really? And Martians could land tomorrow.

Paul Krugman thanks you for that statement.

It's hilarious. Even after I call you guys out for having little to no logical argument, your responses are more of the same stuff I just called out! It's like you're broken records that can't do anything but repost the same stuff over and over.

G-19
06-20-2012, 19:53

It's hilarious. Even after I call you guys out for having little to no logical argument, your responses are more of the same stuff I just called out! It's like you're broken records that can't do anything but repost the same stuff over and over.

First of all, who is Paul Krugman? Does he believe in Martians?

Alex Jones thanks you for you post. He is getting rich playing on the irrational fears of people like you.

G-19
06-20-2012, 19:56

Logical, dude you are relating a training demo, to the take over of the USA, and you have the nerve to use the word Logical.

Answer this: Do you also believe 9/11 was an inside job?

G19G20
06-20-2012, 19:57
First of all, who is Paul Krugman? Does he believe in Martians?

This better be a joke, otherwise you are.

Alex Jones thanks you for his. He is getting rich playing on the irrational fears of people like you.

AJ is ok but I don't support him financially in any form. He brings good info to the masses but Im not convinced he's not controlled opposition. He definitely sensationalizes things instead of approaching them in a more informative manner. That turns people off. But hey, yall love capitalism right? AJ is whiz at that so be happy for him.

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 20:01
Logical, dude you are relating a training demo, to the take over of the USA, and you have the nerve to use the word Logical.

Answer this: Do you also believe 9/11 was an inside job?

There is nothing logical about the conclusions he is drawing from a youtube video, especially considering his lack of knowledge of history and current events as it relates to foreign troops in he USA.

G-19
06-20-2012, 20:04
This better be a joke, otherwise you are.

Just looked up who he is. Why is it a joke that I don't follow all liberal economists? Do you?

G19G20
06-20-2012, 20:06
There is nothing logical about the conclusions he is drawing from a youtube video, especially considering his lack of knowledge of history and current events as it relates to foreign troops in he USA.

It's only happened before, no reason to think it may happen again. Speaking of ignorance of history!

"Those who do not understand history are doomed to repeat it."

Frog meet pot. Don't worry, the water is nice and cool. You've never been boiled in your life time have you?

Just looked up who he is. Why is it a joke that I don't follow all liberal economists? Do you?

Jeezy Chrizzy do I have to explain everything around here? Seriously, go brush up on current events if you want to hang out in GTPI. You really didn't know who Paul friggin Krugman is? Wow.

G-19
06-20-2012, 20:06

Doc, care to venture how many times, over your career, you saw foreign troops in the USA? Did they seem bent on conquering the USA?

G-19
06-20-2012, 20:09
I just realized, he is just deflecting from the original post.

At least I hope so.

G19G20
06-20-2012, 20:12
Seems the forum search engine is broken badly. Anyway, here's the Krugman reference.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1423753

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 20:17
It's only happened before, no reason to think it may happen again. Speaking of ignorance of history!

Frog meet pot. Don't worry, the water is nice and cool. You've never been boiled in your life time have you?

Like I said, one of those frogs puts three in your chest, and the letter from me is in the mail to my congressmen soundly condemning the action. Have your next of kin log on to let us know if we should start writing letters.

You saw a demo, and you are wetting your pants. Way back in the 80's, I saw canadian military planes flying over Dayton Ohio, but I didn't panic. It was a friggin' demonstration.

You are making very much out of very little. Really, eat more chips. Hypoglycemia effects cognitive ability.

Cavalry Doc
06-20-2012, 20:23
Doc, care to venture how many times, over your career, you saw foreign troops in the USA? Did they seem bent on conquering the USA?

More than one dozen, less than three. I remember in the late 80's helping a German soldier at Ft. Bliss by translating his order at the PX food court. I was on leave from Germany.

Put on demos for Russians at Ft. Hood at the tank ranges.

Trained Kuwaiti Armor Officers at Ft Hood. They were rather put out that we made them do their own PMCS on the tanks.

Canadians, Russians, Germans, Brits, S. Koreans, Australians etc.

I pulled some duty at the Marshal Center in Germany. We were training eastern block personnel to help their countries be able to join NATO. I remember doing school physicals on some of their kids...... It was funny doing the eye exam. First I would point to a letter, and ask the parent if that letter existed in their alphabet, then ask the child to tell me what it was, then have to ask the parent if they were right.

It is a small world.

QNman
06-20-2012, 20:25

A logical response is usually made in response to a logical statement or question. When you want logic in return, maybe you should offer some first.

QNman
06-20-2012, 20:28
AJ is ok but I don't support him financially in any form. He brings good info to the masses but Im not convinced he's not controlled opposition. He definitely sensationalizes things instead of approaching them in a more informative manner. That turns people off. But hey, yall love capitalism right? AJ is whiz at that so be happy for him.

:tinfoil:

So... Alex Jones is a puppet and Krugman is a Martian. Well, you may be half right.

ChuteTheMall
06-20-2012, 20:35
I've seen foreign troops in Tampa before, even Iranian and Pakistani pilots training on F4 Phantoms, back in the day.

Sometimes they got them wet.:drowning:

We didn't have a paranoid lunatic fringe getting any attention until Al Gore invented the Internets.

Sam Spade
06-20-2012, 20:45
http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://cdn.overclock.net/6/6b/6bdaeb5c_tin-foil-hat_thumb.jpeg&sa=X&ei=9nziT4KHJO3k2wWCiaTFCw&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGjJ1EDUqMaXIV30nREVBMCUngVmQ

Some of us have explained this to you, repeatedly, and it wasn't speculation.

Chips dude. Doritos can fix the hypoglycemia you are experiencing.

He has rapidly developed the reputation as the RNC delegate from the great and sovereign State of Confusion, hasn't he?

Boundless enthusiasm, seemingly unlimited energy, yet a total absence of any grasp of reality. Has to be a college student, probably with a political science major.

countrygun
06-20-2012, 20:47
So G19G20, how do you think the Ron Paul delegates who are suing the RNC feel about these foriegn troops?

( I heard something, somewhere about this delegate thing and I thought I'd bring it up in this thread about foriegn troops just for the heck of it)

06-20-2012, 23:05
I seen foreign troops in NM all the time. One could even see Luftwaffe Tornados flying around.

kirgi08
06-20-2012, 23:14
And that's exactly why we don't need foreigners here. If our military is so spread thin all around the world that we need foreigners HERE then something is very wrong with the foreign policy in place. Who cares who Luxembourg sides with? The French and Belgians would get slaughtered by the American citizenry long before the US military were needed. You're comparing having OUR troops in other countries with another country invading ours. Ironic since an invasion of this country would only prove why our FP sucks since even our National Guard is deployed halfway around the world instead of defending our borders.

Dewd,they are JTEs.We do them in foreign nations as well.That's how we learn ta work with allies.

Remember,it was British soil sts,before it was our.We took it by the skin of our teeth..'08.

countrygun
06-21-2012, 00:54
I seen foreign troops in NM all the time. One could even see Luftwaffe Tornados flying around.

Peyote?

(I keeed)

Cavalry Doc
06-21-2012, 04:15
He has rapidly developed the reputation as the RNC delegate from the great and sovereign State of Confusion, hasn't he?

Boundless enthusiasm, seemingly unlimited energy, yet a total absence of any grasp of reality. Has to be a college student, probably with a political science major.

Poli sci? I was thinking small engine repair.

kirgi08
06-21-2012, 04:28
Doc,can I go ta sleep.Stupid abounds,yet sleep is dear.'08.

kirgi08
06-21-2012, 04:32
ETA,I'm an E6,ain't OOOOOOOOOOOOs spouse ta deal with stupid.'08. :dunno:

Cavalry Doc
06-21-2012, 04:38
Oh well, time to cut the foreign troop paranoia loose, and give an intel brief from my intel gathering operation at the Paul sites.

A little excerpt from a Paul guy after watching an interview with mr Gilbert, the lead attorney for the lawsuit.
Ok.

What I can recall ATM is that this lawsuit is asking the judge which law to follow regarding how the delegates can vote. He said something that the national convention is more like the presidential election than a state convention and that the federal law should apply which say they can vote for their conscience.

He said they can document with video and written affidavits the physical violence that has taken place.

He says they represent not just Paul delegates. The majority are Paul.

He said he believes they will win.

I wish I could remember more but I am scatterbrained right now.

But I'm serious I'm gonna record and tube this **** in the future. I feel like we're gathered around the old radio with this relaying info.

I was really impressed with him. He was rational, reasonable, not demanding or emotional. Not pandering. Matter of fact.

Anyway sorry to waste your time. I need a Ritalin.

Not saying a thing about the posters mental status..... :rofl:

The bots even give out orders, it's cute

Your mission, if you will accept it, is to get into ten comment sections on articles/ youtubes/ message boards each week leading to the convention the video proof.

I can't post some of the replies to the RNC caalling this whole exercise what it really is, frivilous
"Not having any serious purpose or value." Surely, having people's rights to participate in the republic stripped away and trampled on is not frivolous! This is very serious. I would use the word treason, to define the acts of the accused.

Some have a poor grasp of the law

Everyone needs to show up with their Certificate of Live Birth and wave them in the air at the hearing.

That's your standing!

That is your proof that you are a shareholder in the corporation known as the UNITED STATES..

Guess he never heard of a LFBC?

And if course, receiving secret telepathic messages from the Messiah

Wolf Blitzer asked if he supports the lawsuit. Now, if he had said yes, it would give them ammunition to slander him with. So, of course he said that doesn't support it. However, he doesn't condemn it either. He makes it clear that it is none of his doing, he's washing his hands of it, yet his supporters can make their own descisions and he's not telling them what to do.

Trust me when I say you never know what a judge will do, so the only thing certain, is that somebody's gonna be mighty disappointed. I know who I think it will be.

Cavalry Doc
06-21-2012, 04:41
ETA,I'm an E6,ain't OOOOOOOOOOOOs spouse ta deal with stupid.'08. :dunno:

How many stupid guys in your Platoon? There's always one. Usually the cherry. Standard motto when I was an NCO is that you will spend 95% of your time on 5% of your soldiers. It's worth it, more than half of them screw their head on tight and become good NCO's themselves in the future.

kirgi08
06-21-2012, 04:50
Doc,the one dumba s went ta sniper school and qualed.My being a impatient individual worked.As you said.'08.

kirgi08
06-21-2012, 04:54
A soldier does improve the core.'08.,

Cavalry Doc
06-21-2012, 06:23
A few are lucid....

Originally Posted by XXXXXX
But the campaign admits rampant fraud, so why would they not support it?
Because it would make them the laughingstock of the Republican party. You people are so lacking in perspective it's just not funny.
----------------------
"If you study science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God." ~Lord Kelvin

countrygun
06-21-2012, 09:02

OH, god, where to begin? Let's start with two words

"Ross Perot"

After you grasp that we will move on to another history lesson and try to get you up to speed.

G19G20
06-22-2012, 15:31
OH, god, where to begin? Let's start with two words

"Ross Perot"

After you grasp that we will move on to another history lesson and try to get you up to speed.

So what you're saying is the oldest history you pay attention to was less than 20 years ago? Your history lessons must be pretty short, not to mention wrong, so I'll pass.

G19G20
06-22-2012, 15:43
I can't post some of the replies to the RNC caalling this whole exercise what it really is, [sic]frivilous.

I know everytime I come across something frivolous, I make great efforts to deliver a serious response. :whistling:

He added: "We view the suit as completely frivolous but one to which a serious response must be made."

I hope you enjoyed your trip around some of the Paul sites. Hopefully you learned something and see why our movement is by far the most enthusiastic and involved in all of politics.

countrygun
06-22-2012, 17:04
So what you're saying is the oldest history you pay attention to was less than 20 years ago? Your history lessons must be pretty short, not to mention wrong, so I'll pass.

Well since you apparently missed that lesson I am afraid we are going to have to put you into the "Sub-remedial" class next fall.

QNman
06-22-2012, 18:37

Just like you are unwilling to learn from a lesson in LESS than 25 years?

Cavalry Doc
06-22-2012, 19:18

Dude, you need to stop.

You were the bozo that tried to hammer another poster over your false belief that the Founders set up the RNC nomination process. There were other gaffes on your part too. You have no standing (might sound familiar soon) to critisize anyone on historical accuracy.

You are great comedic relief by the way.

Cavalry Doc
06-22-2012, 19:21
I know everytime I come across something frivolous, I make great efforts to deliver a serious response.

Sure you do. :rofl:

G19G20
06-24-2012, 21:52
Dude, you need to stop.

You were the bozo that tried to hammer another poster over your false belief that the Founders set up the RNC nomination process. There were other gaffes on your part too. You have no standing (might sound familiar soon) to critisize anyone on historical accuracy.

You are great comedic relief by the way.

You armchair politicos are the comic relief. It's better to laugh than cry....

The Founders set up the idea of checks and balances within the government, which includes the electoral system. You can keep twisting my post to say whatever you want it to say but nowhere did I say the Founders wrote the RNC convention rules in the Constitution. You're being more than disingenuous here but that's par for the course for the peanut gallery here.

Sure you do. :rofl:

You have a point. I probably do spend too much time on this forum.

ChuteTheMall
06-24-2012, 22:10
I probably do spend too much time on this forum.

I think we can all agree on that.:grouphug:

G19G20
06-25-2012, 16:19

But then folks like you remind me why I still participate so thanks for that. You'd love to have your echo chamber back, wouldn't you? Naaa....not on my watch. Way too many people read (but not post in) this forum to not use it as a platform to discuss, educate and hopefully convert casual viewers.

Cavalry Doc
06-25-2012, 17:27
You armchair politicos are the comic relief. It's better to laugh than cry....

The Founders set up the idea of checks and balances within the government, which includes the electoral system. You can keep twisting my post to say whatever you want it to say but nowhere did I say the Founders wrote the RNC convention rules in the Constitution. You're being more than disingenuous here but that's par for the course for the peanut gallery here.

You have a point. I probably do spend too much time on this forum.

You really have no clue how wrong you are.

You attempted to bash another poster over the head for not following the wishes of the founders, about the nomination process, which did not exist prior to 1820.

Feel free to post a link to the thread to discount my recollection.

You are being more than ignorant in your posts, which is par for the course.

Google stuff before you post them as fact, I'm getting exhausted laughing at you. Cut me some slack.

Cavalry Doc
06-25-2012, 17:28

I just want him to use Google before he tries to make a point on historical references that he has no clue about. He's tripped over his own THC addled mind more often than I can count recently.

countrygun
06-25-2012, 18:05
But then folks like you remind me why I still participate so thanks for that. You'd love to have your echo chamber back, wouldn't you? Naaa....not on my watch. Way too many people read (but not post in) this forum to not use it as a platform to discuss, educate and hopefully convert casual viewers.

Drug abuse ceases to be funny when you start hallucenating in public. You really think you are "converting" people????

what do you do, baptize them with bong water?

You have been consistantly wrong with your historical references and yet you imagine that will "convert" people"

Dude, those aren't colored Doritos, they're paint chips.

Snowman92D
06-25-2012, 19:37
Drug abuse ceases to be funny when you start hallucenating in public. You really think you are "converting" people????

what do you do, baptize them with bong water?

You have been consistantly wrong with your historical references and yet you imagine that will "convert" people"

Dude, theose aren't colored Doritos, they're paint chips.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cavalry Doc
06-26-2012, 04:33

Oh, where to begin. There are plenty of adult Paul supporters on the forum that actually took a history class or two, and passed. The fact that you keep making incorrect references, then try to bash others for being asleep in their history class, has kinda ruined it for you. If you are going to "exercise your freedom" every night, maybe you should give yourself a posting cut off time, before your lucidity is too impaired.

If you think you are converting people to Paul with your posts, you're doing it wrong.