Would a President Romney Rescind Obama's "Amnesty"? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Would a President Romney Rescind Obama's "Amnesty"?

maxsnafu
06-15-2012, 17:48
I say "No, he's OK with it." And all you Rubio fans, don't complain. Obama's "amnesty" is very similar to what Rubio wanted.

Goaltender66
06-15-2012, 17:52
Romney actually took a very hard line against illegal immigrants during the debates, especially against Rick Perry. I would say 50/50 because of the optics.

Ruble Noon
06-15-2012, 17:57
I say "No, he's OK with it." And all you Rubio fans, don't complain. Obama's "amnesty" is very similar to what Rubio wanted.

Hmm, someone should ask Romney about that and yes, it seems to be basically the dream act. I imagine that the only complaints from *cough* republicans such as McCain, Grahm and Rubio would revolve around the way it was passed, all the while lamenting the fact that they were not the ones to pass it.

JBnTX
06-15-2012, 20:53
The illegals are going to be eventually given amnesty.
You can take it to the bank.

Whether it's a republican or democrat president that does it, makes no difference.

They are going to be welcomed with open arms because our government doesn't have the balls to do anything else.

Ruble Noon
06-15-2012, 21:05
The illegals are going to be eventually given amnesty.
You can take it to the bank.

Whether it's a republican or democrat president that does it, makes no difference.

They are going to be welcomed with open arms because our government doesn't have the balls to do anything else.

Keep voting for them JB and your prophecy is sure to come true.

GAFinch
06-15-2012, 21:11
Romney did what he was supposed to do...say that the way this is being done is wrong and then shut up so that Obama can stay the focus of the fallout. No point in making this a policy debate since Obama has already bypassed that. Don't give the left ammunition to defend Obama.

LASTRESORT20
06-15-2012, 21:25
President Romney will "Rescind" everything berry did....

JBnTX
06-15-2012, 21:27
Keep voting for them JB and your prophecy is sure to come true.

That makes no sense?

How does who I vote for make any difference to a government that's hellbent on giving the illegals amnesty?

This is not a republican vs democrat issue, and it makes no difference because the illegals are going to be given amnesty and no vote either way is going to stop it.

Or maybe you just wanted to take another underhanded swipe at me?:eric:

TheExplorer
06-15-2012, 21:28
He refused to answer when asked point blank today, but I doubt he would rescind it. More like "romnify", I mean, modify it in some way.

Cavalry Doc
06-16-2012, 06:26

Well, it's virtually certain that Barry won't.

What the heck, I'm willing to find out.

maxsnafu
06-16-2012, 07:09
http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-fulford-file-romney-may-have-lost-the-election-by-rolling-over-for-obamas-illegal-amne-0

"Remember, the problem isn't that the Democrats want this amnesty—the problem is that while Republican voters don't want amnesty, Republican businessmen do."

callihan_44
06-16-2012, 07:12
stop the flood and then we'll talk about what to do about all that are here

aircarver
06-16-2012, 07:26
They self-deport when you cut off the financial incentives....

kenpoprofessor
06-16-2012, 07:33

Yep, remove the cheese and the mice will go away.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

jakebrake
06-16-2012, 09:15
stop the flood and then we'll talk about what to do about all that are here

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

if you don't know who is here now, how will you know who is here in a year?

janice6
06-16-2012, 09:38
Yes.....Somebody should.

Ruble Noon
06-16-2012, 09:59
That makes no sense?

How does who I vote for make any difference to a government that's hellbent on giving the illegals amnesty?

This is not a republican vs democrat issue, and it makes no difference because the illegals are going to be given amnesty and no vote either way is going to stop it.

Or maybe you just wanted to take another underhanded swipe at me?:eric:

Oh JB....:faint:

walt cowan
06-18-2012, 06:48
Romney actually took a very hard line against illegal immigrants during the debates, especially against Rick Perry. I would say 50/50 because of the optics.

he's said a lot of things only to do other things. they call him flipper, flipper....:supergrin:

walt cowan
06-18-2012, 06:57
with all the the fear of some jihad jonnie shooting up a school, blowing up a christan church, setting off a nuke or peeing in someone' kool-aid....
wouldn't you think the first thing they would have done is seal the borders? why risk getting you nads touched when all you have to do is walk around the customs shack?

maxsnafu
06-18-2012, 07:28

But will that ever happen? NO.

kirgi08
06-18-2012, 07:43
Why bother ta rescind what was illegal for him ta do in the first place? The courts should handle it,providing someone places a challenge.'08.