Where's the sport? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where's the sport?

okie
06-15-2012, 22:20
Tonight I watched this cat walk across the Niagara falls on a tightrope, but get this, he had tied off with fall protection. Where the hell is the sport in that:dunno::rofl::rofl:

*ASH*
06-15-2012, 22:24
they made him wear it , he wanted to do it freestyle but they said no no

okie
06-15-2012, 22:26

Ahhhhhhh is that what happened, well then it's all good then:supergrin:

larry_minn
06-15-2012, 22:35
I heard they sent him back because he didn't have his passport on him. :0 :)

Huaco Kid
06-15-2012, 22:54
The SSState of New York made him wear it.

What did the Canadian side say?

Our country is ruled by a bunch of girly-men.

Ragnar
06-15-2012, 22:56

A real man would have waited until "they" left for the night and then done the walk.

Nemesis.
06-15-2012, 22:56
Where's the sport? A guy walks across the Niagara River on a cable and you're criticizing him?

Have you ever been to the Falls? Niagara is a monster. Raging, roaring water. Mist so thick you can barely see. Even the birds are a threat. I was there two weeks ago when they were planning this.

Wallenda is a true athlete.

And you ask "where's the sport?" What a joke.

Ok, feel better?

Easterbrook
06-15-2012, 23:16
Where's the sport? A guy walks across the Niagara River on a cable and you're criticizing him?

Have you ever been to the Falls? Niagara is a monster. Raging, roaring water. Mist so thick you can barely see. Even the birds are a threat. I was there two weeks ago when they were planning this.

ALI

At first I wasn't sure if you knew what you were talking about. But then I saw that you hit the enter key some 25 times before inserting a period at the end of your post, and I knew you were one of those wise posters who deserves to be taken seriously.

Nemesis.
06-15-2012, 23:50
At first I wasn't sure if you knew what you were talking about. But then I saw that you hit the enter key some 25 times before inserting a period at the end of your post, and I knew you were one of those wise posters who deserves to be taken seriously.

Regardless. The thread isn't about my post. It's about a great athlete. And that's the best you can do?

:rofl:

You people are pathetic. Do something notable other than a high post count, then get back to us.

:upeyes:

Actually from another forum where many are saying the same thing.

It was an amazing feat. This thread...not so amazing. A bunch of fat, overweight, out of shape old dudes sitting at their computers bashing him. Now that is amazing.

That is too funny. Spot on too.

FL Airedale
06-16-2012, 07:03
Would NASCAR be more entertaining if the drivers didn't wear helmets and fire suits?

Maybe they should eliminate all that sissy safety hardware from their cars too.

686Owner
06-16-2012, 07:30
Would NASCAR be more entertaining if the drivers didn't wear helmets and fire suits?

WHat happens if he falls? He hangs from a rope until someone rescues him? So there's no real danger, only the appearance of it? Would this be like someone walking on front of a 100 hungry lions....but the lions are on the other side of a cage?

Calico Jack
06-16-2012, 07:45

Ok, feel better?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

droidfire
06-16-2012, 07:45

yes. 10 char.

K.Kiser
06-16-2012, 09:45
What if nadcar, I mean nascar had tactical cars with piccatiny rails and such... Yeah, tactical cars.!

MrsKitty
06-16-2012, 10:07
Duplicate thread.