Fathers Day Question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day Question

m14fan
06-17-2012, 22:41
Before I went to get my boys this morning i stopped by the car wash to rinse off my truck.Two other guys were there washing their vehicles and greeted each other,telling each other "Happy Fathers Day" and for some reason I posed the question" If its fathers day why are we here washing our stuff?" The both started laughing and the one close to my age,the other was 60+, "YEA, and we pay for our breakfast too"

For some reason Mothers Day goes a little different.You know breakfast in bed,chocolate,perfume,we wash your car for you,foot rubs,massages,we pay to take you out to eat.

Just wondering:holysheep:

janice6
06-17-2012, 22:55
Maybe we need women more than they need us........Maybe......

garyjandfamily
06-18-2012, 16:02
My wife took me down to a used car lot, showed me a used BMW Z3, and told me that she'd buy it for me if I wanted it.

With my money!! :rofl:

I passed...

GLOCK17DB9
06-18-2012, 16:08
We are definitely the ruled sex in this world. They have "it" we want "it".:wow:

Nutt51
06-18-2012, 18:57
Cooked my own breakfast of Sausage and Gravy Biscuit's
and some Coffee.
Got no card's, but calls from 2 of my 3 kids.

Kinds reminded me of a few years ago when I was taken out to eat for my birthday, Had 2 of my kids, grandkids, and In-laws.
Bill was over $100.00 excluding tip. Guess who ended up with
the check.
Different standard for us Dad's, and Men in General.
Like Tony Soprano always says, "Whatcha gonna dou."

ca survivor
06-19-2012, 06:24
In the neighborhood I used to work, there was no Fathers Day, nobody knows who the real father is. :rofl:

smokin762
06-19-2012, 09:09
My 14 year old daughter let me cook her breakfast and dinner as usual. No card, no nothing. Then, she let me take her to the Mall to buy shoes.

After that, my daughter baked a German Chocolate cake with Pecan and Coconut Icing. Then when I took her home, she took the cake home with her.

I hope her mom’s boyfriend who doesn’t even work, enjoys the sweet tasty treat that I paid for. :upeyes: Whatever! I'll be free in four years of the thoughless people anyways.

dango
06-24-2012, 05:43
Before I went to get my boys this morning i stopped by the car wash to rinse off my truck.Two other guys were there washing their vehicles and greeted each other,telling each other "Happy Fathers Day" and for some reason I posed the question" If its fathers day why are we here washing our stuff?" The both started laughing and the one close to my age,the other was 60+, "YEA, and we pay for our breakfast too"

For some reason Mothers Day goes a little different.You know breakfast in bed,chocolate,perfume,we wash your car for you,foot rubs,massages,we pay to take you out to eat.

Just wondering:holysheep:Women shall bleed and men shall toil in toil in their labors It 's about the only thing that hasn't changed in thousands of years !