IF you saw the story on CNN over the weekend... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : IF you saw the story on CNN over the weekend...

kcb
06-18-2012, 09:48
about the elementary school principal in Central Florida...

the answer is "yes."

:crying: :angel:

It is devastating news.

I didn't see the story...I've been on the phone so much, but one of my friends just told me it was on the National news.

:sadangel:

Dalton Wayne
06-18-2012, 10:16
Well do tell us about it.

ReyFufuRulesAll
06-18-2012, 12:36
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-16/justice/justice_florida-principal-drug-charges_1_drug-charges-sting-operation-methamphetamine?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Is it someone we know?

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2012/06/central-florida-school-principal-arrested-on-drug-charges.html

kcb
06-18-2012, 12:46
Maybe not someone that YOU knew...

But...

Let's just say that I personally know that he JUST resigned, and I was invited to join other work family members for support at 2pm est.

Those work family members are DEVASTATED for him, his family, his future, and what the future holds for us.

Numismatist
06-18-2012, 12:55
Innocent until proven guilty...however...

IF he did it: Do the crime, do the time...sorry...hard to feel sorry for him.

It is bothersome sometimes when someone who 'seems' to be a good citizen, yet you later discover isn't so much a good citizen.

It would be hard for me to 'support' him or his family...self-responsibility...your actions have consequences.

kcb
06-18-2012, 13:00
I am NOT asking you to feel sorry for him.

You do NOT know him at all. I've worked with him for 8 years, as have MOST of my friends/co-workers.

NO one saw this coming. No one understands it.

All we can do is pray for him.

His family had nothing to do with it. His work family had nothing to do with it...but EVERYONE is devastated by the fact that it happened. He made some very BAD choices and
it stunned an entire community.

Yes...he needs help. The articles quoted...which I was NOT going to do, do NOT tell the entire story.

The news media NEVER tells the true story...I doubt that we will ever know all of the facts. He always talked to us about everything. He always answered our questions. This time, he will not be able to do that.

kcb
06-18-2012, 13:25
It is okay that Reyfufu posted the links.

I just wasn't going to do it. I figured if people that knew me, saw this thread, and SAW the story, they might have wondered if it was my school.

I know the OAF friends are computer savy and would look it up if they hadn't seen the story.

We are on summer break; the news is devastating for us.

I am not defending him...but I am heartbroken over the entire situation. Many tears are falling.

His neice was my student; we knew his sister, we knew his parents....AND he knows our families.

We, and his family, do NOT understand what went wrong and WHEN this all started. We saw NOTHING wrong.

Numismatist
06-18-2012, 13:25
Putting faith in people is a hard thing to do, especially when they let you down.

kcb
06-18-2012, 13:30
Putting faith in people is a hard thing to do, especially when they let you down.

Yes it is.

AND I always trust..probably too easily.

Many things that have happened in my life have made me question people and things more than I ever thought I needed to before.

This lowers my trust for sure. But I won't throw everyone out with the disappointments in life.

ReyFufuRulesAll
06-18-2012, 16:38
I don't judge or assume.

TurtleBoy617
06-18-2012, 16:44
drugs are bad. hope he goes to prison for a while. too bad for family and friends.