Senators ask Supreme Court to broadcast Obamacare ruling [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Senators ask Supreme Court to broadcast Obamacare ruling

snerd
06-19-2012, 12:16
Yea or nay?
Two U.S. senators are calling on the Supreme Court to consider a live broadcast of its ruling on President Barack Obama’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/19/senators-call-on-supreme-court-to-broadcast-obamacare-ruling/#ixzz1yGSBW76o

JBnTX
06-19-2012, 12:21
Nay!

The Supreme Court is not a reality show.

They should release their decision the way they've always done.

Jerry
06-19-2012, 12:59
I don't know. I'd like to hear it. They televised some of the hearing on Arizona's immigration law. The little I got to see was pretty funny. I though I was watching Laural and Hardy. Arizona's attorney was pretty darn good. The federal governments attorney was a real clown.

I guess sometimes even government lawyers have hard time spinning BS into reasonable facsimile of legitimates.

blkpag1
06-19-2012, 13:06
Nay!

The Supreme Court is not a reality show.

They should release their decision the way they've always done.

Agreed!

Goaltender66
06-19-2012, 13:48
Better question:

Why would Pat Leahy and Chuck Grassley *want* it televised...?

JBnTX
06-19-2012, 14:12
Better question:

Why would Pat Leahy and Chuck Grassley *want* it televised...?

To put more pressure on the judges to let Obamacare stand as written.

Brucev
06-19-2012, 14:12
No. Let the sc print it out. Let people read it for themselves. If they will not or cannot read it for themselves, let them depend on someone else to read it to them/tell them what it says. But the sc should not broadcast this or any other decision. If that cramps the style of the point and click folks, then let them just get cramped.

cowboy1964
06-19-2012, 14:49
Yeah, that will happen.