Contempt ...Yes ...along party lines [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Contempt ...Yes ...along party lines

DOC44
06-20-2012, 14:25
Contempt charge goes to house.... voting along party lines... what does that tell us about DC?

Doc44

Gunboat1
06-20-2012, 14:30
It tells me that Democrats have NO morals, no ethics and no allegiance to our laws and our Constitution. They are domestic enemies.

Ruble Noon
06-20-2012, 14:55
Obama exerted executive privilege to withhold the Fast & Furious documents. To claim executive privilege he had to be involved.

JFrame
06-20-2012, 15:00
Obama exerted executive privilege to withhold the Fast & Furious documents. To claim executive privilege he had to be involved.

It's nice to finally get that admission of complicity.

Berto
06-20-2012, 15:13
Like rats and toxic cheese.

DonGlock26
06-20-2012, 15:15
It tells me that Democrats have NO morals, no ethics and no allegiance to our laws and our Constitution. They are domestic enemies.

I'm DonGlock26, and I approve of this post. :thumbsup:

BTW- Chris Matthews has skipped out on his own show on MSNBC. :rofl:
_

snerd
06-20-2012, 15:24
Elections have consequences. 2010 proved it, and 2012 will reinforce it on the liberal progressives that have no regard for the rule of law. Stay tuned.......

juggy4711
06-20-2012, 18:01
Bringing Holder to justice could lead to a Constitutional crisis. Bringing Obama to justice and such a crisis will be unavoidable, followed by social disorder regardless of the outcome. Magnitude of disorder being completely dependent of the outcome.

With a party line vote, if I'm not mistaken, the Dems would need 26 Republicans to vote with them to defeat holding Holder in contempt. I don't think that many will sell out. Holder could very likely be held in contempt by the House or perhaps not? What happens after either? I can only imagine at this point, but as CavDoc would say "hang on...wild ride".

sr556m9
06-21-2012, 07:29
This is sickening! Just shows the democrat party condones lying and murder if it advances their political goals. No objectivity to their arguments. Who the hell votes these people in office in the first place? Bunch of damn psycos. The F&F investigation has nothing to do with partisan politics, it has to do with right and wrong. This really has me steaming, and I agree that these are domestic enemies.

Cavalry Doc
06-21-2012, 07:43
One nice thing you can say about dems, is they know how to stick together.

JBnTX
06-21-2012, 07:56
Contempt charge goes to house.... voting along party lines... what does that tell us about DC?

Doc44

It tells us that politics is more important to them than the truth is.

JFrame
06-21-2012, 07:56

It is amazing how slime has a tendency not to separate...

fortyofforty
06-21-2012, 16:07

Yep, almost always voting together 100% of the time. It's amazing. They know how to strongarm, bribe, cajole, pressure, and threaten their party members to get them to stick together. Natsos follow orders very well.