Looks like some Christians asked themselves, "What would Jesus do?" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looks like some Christians asked themselves, "What would Jesus do?"

Gunhaver
06-21-2012, 11:19
http://www.towleroad.com/2010/07/christian-group-says-im-sorry-at-gay-pride-parade-in-chicago.html

Now was that so hard? OK, so I wouldn't have been so quick to hug that guy in his underwear but hey, maybe they felt some penance was in order.

Bren
06-21-2012, 12:07
http://www.towleroad.com/2010/07/christian-group-says-im-sorry-at-gay-pride-parade-in-chicago.html

Now was that so hard? OK, so I wouldn't have been so quick to hug that guy in his underwear but hey, maybe they felt some penance was in order.

I guess I won't be tolerant until I can figure out how running around in your underwear like ---hole helps the public image of the group you are claiming to represent. In more ways than one, that guy is the gay version of an open-carry activist.

...gay version of an open-carry activist.:rofl: I crack myself up.

Gunhaver
06-21-2012, 12:29
I guess I won't be tolerant until I can figure out how running around in your underwear like ---hole helps the public image of the group you are claiming to represent. In more ways than one, that guy is the gay version of an open-carry activist.

...gay version of an open-carry activist.:rofl: I crack myself up.

I'd say those are the gay extremists. Not representing the majority of the gay community just like the in-your-face flaming Christians of the WBC are not representative of all of Christianity. But If you can bring yourself to hug and apologize to them then nobody can doubt your sincerity.

I was in the Chicago and St. Louis art scene for years and I've been around plenty of gay people. It's amazing how many of either sex don't fit the stereotype.

Vic Hays
06-21-2012, 12:42
I'd say those are the gay extremists. Not representing the majority of the gay community just like the in-your-face flaming Christians of the WBC are not representative of all of Christianity. But If you can bring yourself to hug and apologize to them then nobody can doubt your sincerity.

I was in the Chicago and St. Louis art scene for years and I've been around plenty of gay people. It's amazing how many of either sex don't fit the stereotype.

According to the Bible gay people are not excluded from God's love and healing. There were a number in the early Church who were cleansed of all kinds of faults.

I Corinthians 6:9 Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionists, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
6:11 And such were some of you: but you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

concretefuzzynuts
06-21-2012, 13:05
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w459/concretefuzzynuts/29.gif

fowl intent
06-21-2012, 22:50
If only more Christians actually DWJD instead of just wearing the little bracelets.

steveksux
06-21-2012, 23:24

...gay version of an open-carry activist.:rofl: I crack myself up.Hey, as long as they had underwear on, I'd consider that concealed carry. :tongueout::rofl:

Suddenly I'm against OC, now that you mention it.... Keep it concealed!!! Goes double if you want to hug me.

Randy

steveksux
06-21-2012, 23:26

Now was that so hard? OK, so I wouldn't have been so quick to hug that guy in his underwear but hey, maybe they felt some penance was in order.Thank GOD he had underwear on, or he might have gotten a lot more penance on him than he was counting on....

Randy