Michelle Campaign E-Mail: Barack's Your Husband, Too [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Campaign E-Mail: Barack's Your Husband, Too

snerd
06-22-2012, 12:37
Lol!
the obama campaign has sunk to a new low. Today, michelle obama sent an email to the entire campaign list, titled “being married to barack.” it is precisely what you’d expect: Maudlin and ridiculous. Cue the music from love story......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/06/21/michelle-email-married-to-barack

JBnTX
06-22-2012, 13:40
From the article:

"It is beyond patronizing for the First Lady to suggest that Obama is our collective spouse."

:steamed:....American's are not idiots.

Big Mad Dawg
06-22-2012, 13:52
“being married to barack” The best excuse for suicide I can think of.

janice6
06-22-2012, 14:00
So why isn't he paying back alimony for all the wives abandanded by their other "Obama"?

DOC44
06-22-2012, 14:42
With that many wives he must be a Morman.

Doc44

cheapshot
06-22-2012, 14:46
From the article:

"It is beyond patronizing for the First Lady to suggest that Obama is our collective spouse."

:steamed:....American's are not idiots.
Evidently quite a few are, or we wouldn't have this idiot in the white house.

NDCent
06-22-2012, 14:51
Where's Lorena Bobbit when you need her?

DOC44
06-22-2012, 14:54
Where's Lorena Bobbit when you need her?

or Jessie Jackson:rofl:

Doc44

p.d.
06-22-2012, 15:17
Let's go with it. Divorce is much easier than impeachment! :supergrin:

Cavalry Doc
06-22-2012, 20:29
If he was my spouse, he could suck my [eggs in the freezer]. I'm lucky enough to have a spouse that is not nearly as crazy as he is.

CitizenOfDreams
06-22-2012, 21:04
I want a divorce and a half of the White House.

stevelyn
06-22-2012, 21:42
Seems like all the democraps are making dumber than usual statements this week.

yellowhand
06-23-2012, 00:17
I've read that 50 to 60% of kids don't have a father at home, which means no husband @ home??
If he is the "husband", meaning father, head of the house,
is he paying child support for all of these kids, or are we still stuck with the bill?

kirgi08
06-23-2012, 00:26
Let's go with it. Divorce is much easier than impeachment! :supergrin:

Why is divorce so expensive,because it's worth it.'08. :whistling:

walt cowan
06-23-2012, 15:57
hell, if i'd killed my exwife...i'd be out by now.

fortyofforty
06-23-2012, 19:56
No wonder they can ask you to send money to his campaign instead of getting wedding gifts. You're already married to Odumbo, after all.

walt cowan
06-24-2012, 06:09
unlike cash, gift cards and items can't be traced.

kirgi08
06-24-2012, 08:22
unlike cash, gift cards and items can't be traced.

Nope,cash may have a end point,however unless serial #s are recorded,it's hard ta trace.Whereas gift cards can be tracked from point of purchase too point of use.They havta be activated ect.Gifts,depending on value can be tracked by serial number/vin.Why do ya think criminals like cash?,how many US bills are floating around the world.PMs also,no serial #s and universal acceptance.'08.

Z1232K
06-24-2012, 12:23
“being married to barack” The best excuse for suicide I can think of.

Now, Now!!! :shame:

Michelle is OFF LIMITS!!!

:rofl:

pugman
06-24-2012, 16:20
Americans are not idiots.

I humbly disagree.

"Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count..."

Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

I use this quote because it sums it up better than I can.

I know a lot of Obama supporters - to hear them talk is painful; not because I disagree with them because they are plainly stupid.

One of them and I recently got into an income distribution discussion. When I showed them stats from the IRS, mutliple databases, several payroll companies on what the top 1, 10 and 50% of this country makes their response?

"I don't believe it."

She thought the numbers were way too low and there is "no way" the upper 50% of this country only makes between 30-$40K...she thought it was near 100K.

The top 50% of wage earners in this country make over 100K?

Sure there was a range of a few hundred to a few thousand dollars depending on which two you compared; but to discredit a dozen independent sources with the response above equates to a parent responding to a child with the infamous "because."

Maybe its just Wisconsin...but many Americans (I believe the majority) are idiots.

fortyofforty
06-24-2012, 16:47
I think the greed of the Natsos and their supporters knows no bounds. Democrat voters elect people who promise to give them free stuff, paid for by somebody else. Who is paying doesn't matter to a large number of Democrat voters. Free healthcare. Free education. Free transportation. Free energy. Free food. Free housing. Free cellular telephones. Always more stuff, always paid for by somebody else. Greed, fed by stories about how wealthy people conspire to keep some people down (usually based on race and sex), means never having to try very hard to succeed. Why bother? You have no chance. Just keep electing representatives who give you stuff, never a lot, but enough to keep you going without working hard. Generation after generation it continues. Natso voters are not stupid, they are ignorant and lazy. They have been able to elect people decade after decade who give them free stuff paid for by somebody else.