Quality kydex/synthetic shoulder holsters? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Quality kydex/synthetic shoulder holsters?

emt1581
06-23-2012, 21:19
I know Safariland had a few. Anyone else have synthetic/kydex rigs worth looking at?

If not, I'll be giving the Galco Classic Lite a try. FREE shipped to my door courtesy of Cabelas. :)

I'm looking for my G19/G17.

Thanks

-Emt1581

Spiffums
06-24-2012, 06:37
I'd just go with the Galco. It's tried and true and you can double carry glocks with an extra holster, ala Ice T on Law & Order:SVU.

emt1581
06-24-2012, 07:46
I'd just go with the Galco. It's tried and true and you can double carry glocks with an extra holster, ala Ice T on Law & Order:SVU.

I figure with the Galco, it'll give me a good quality holster and it'll let me know if shoulder carry on the bike works well.

If it gets all ratty and rotted (sweat), it didn't cost me anything. Then I really WILL need to find a synthetic rig (sweat-proof).

Thanks!

-Emt1581

Veedubklown
06-24-2012, 22:31
If not, I'll be giving the Galco Classic Lite a try. FREE shipped to my door courtesy of Cabelas. :)

How's that work?

emt1581
06-24-2012, 22:37
How's that work?

I have a Cabelas Signature card. Basically means I charge a lot of stuff and then Cabelas gives me a few hundred bucks a year to spend at their stores/site/catalog for "free".

I've bought everything from reloading components to a Springfield 1911.... I call it free but it's more of a perk.

Plus I get tons of discounts, other free stuff, and at Thanksgiving I get invited to a sit down dinner and they close up the store and give others in the club free run of the store and employee pricing on everything.

-Emt1581