Saw this video posted in the GNG Lounge..... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Saw this video posted in the GNG Lounge.....

DScottHewitt
06-25-2012, 11:55
Video: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop After Being Unlawfully Stopped For Carrying A Gun In Portland, Maine!

He also started a thread here:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?103248-My-yearly-detainment-in-Portland

Seems he has been stopped for LEGALLY practicing OC seven times in four years, or something. So he recorded his "encounter" this time........

Carrys
06-25-2012, 12:14
Nothing wrong with one wanting their rights, nor exercising them. I fully understand someone not wanting the police to curtail them, knowingly or unknowingly.

But I get a bit miffed at someone who walks around with a recorder sort of laying in wait, just to see if it will happen. I have no idea how many times he walked down the street while OC'ing hoping to get stoped, just so he coulkd get a record of it. Truth is......some officers do as they are told because they don't know what the law is, hence all the trouble they get in.

Those are the officers who say, "Oh....it's just a job and my gun is just a tool.". If they don't take any more interest in their job than that........................well, they get what they deserve.

Just my opinion.