Has the Day of the Islamist Arrived? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Has the Day of the Islamist Arrived?

maxsnafu
06-26-2012, 08:55
http://www.vdare.com/articles/has-the-day-of-the-islamist-arrived

JBnTX
06-26-2012, 09:34
The Golden Age of Islam is rapidly approaching.

Step 1: Unite the entire Middle East into one giant Islamic superpower that controls 60% of the world's oil supply.

Step 2: Destroy Israel.

Step 3: Go after the great Satan itself by attacking civilian targets in the United States.

Step 4: Establish Islam as the world's only religion.

Step 5: Implement and enforce Shariah Law worldwide.

Does the United States want to intervene in Islam's plan for world domination, or sit by and allow it to happen?

It's NOT about what we've lost so far in Iraq and Afghanistan.
It's about what we stand to lose from here on out.

(NOTE: Steps 1 through 5 are the stated goals of the Islamic Terrorists.
I didn't make them up.)

Jerry
06-26-2012, 10:25

Step 1: Unite the entire Middle East into one giant Islamic superpower that controls 60% of the world's oil supply.

Step 3: Go after the great Satan itself by attacking civilian targets in the United States.

Step 4: Establish Islam as the world's only religion.

Step 5: Implement and enforce Shariah Law worldwide.

Does the United States want to intervene in Islam's plan for world domination, or sit by and allow it to happen?

It's NOT about what we've lost so far in Iraq and Afghanistan.
It's about what we stand to lose from here on out.

(NOTE: Steps 1 through 5 are the stated goals of the Islamic Terrorists.
I didn't make them up.)

We have already intervened. We have a Muslim in FULL CONTROL (neither the supreme court nor congress can control him) of our government and he'll probably be reelected. That's when the fun will REALLY begin. But then it already has. Bye bye Miss American Pie. I hope I'm just doing a chicken little. :dunno: We'll see what happens in the next 5 months.

robhic
06-26-2012, 10:31
It's hard to say, considering the current administration's fondness for all things islam and being an enabler itself. The curtness of their interactions with Israel shows, IMO, kinda where the sympathies lie.

The inaction in a of of situations (Khadaffi) and the over action in others (wanton drone attacks killing citizens and combatants alike) shows a pretty clear cluelessness. Until "he" is gone along with his lapdogs, the US is in a pickle.

Unless Romney wins and gets some good advisors to tamp down the non-situations and fix the impending ones, we're screwed. Again, IMO....

Lock-N-Load.

aircarver
06-26-2012, 10:43

This is only a 4 step plan:

Step 4: ME turned into glassy plain.

kirgi08
06-26-2012, 11:10
Parking lot AC.'08. :car: