TheYankeeMarshal Youtube Channel [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : TheYankeeMarshal Youtube Channel

dodgecope89
06-26-2012, 11:26
So for those of you out there in GT land that watch youtube you know there are some great firearms channels around. This one here is another and he calls his channel TheYankeeMarshal. The guy is just plain hilarious but through all of that he really dose have some useful firearms info in his videos. Right know he has a contest going to celebrate 3,000,000 views on his videos and the prize is a N82 tactical IWB holster. All that he asks is that you share his videos on another site you belong to. He has a great channel and that holster is a great prize that I would love to win so if you guys are on youtube and donít know about him go check him out and if your not on youtube go check out these videos I linked below anyway. Let me know what you think below im thinking I might read some of the feedback I get off GT in my Video Response to him.

Carrying Glocks = Death Wish - YouTube

Gun Owners Are Whiny *****es - YouTube

What holster do I recommend most? - YouTube

E-2-E
06-26-2012, 12:17
I think I heard of that guy, but where???

Airborne Infantryman
06-26-2012, 12:22
I think his GT username is Playboy Penguin.

PlayboyPenguin
06-26-2012, 13:28
That guy is a real loser. He is clearly a leftist, commie subversive bent on infiltrating the gun community and destroying it from within..and I hear he has poor personal hygiene habits.

Ruble Noon
06-26-2012, 14:14
That guy is a real loser. He is clearly a leftist, commie subversive bent on infiltrating the gun community and destroying it from within..and I hear he has poor personal hygiene habits.

I agree.

:rofl:
:wavey:

ronin.45
06-26-2012, 14:24

It's true!

And I hear that small children can outshoot him!:wow:

E-2-E
06-26-2012, 14:57
It's true!

:rofl::tongueout:

PlayboyPenguin
06-26-2012, 15:07
It's true!

That's low...

That kid cheats and you know it.

ronin.45
06-26-2012, 15:59
That's low...

That kid cheats and you know it.

And who taught him to cheat?:tongueout:

motorcyclist
06-26-2012, 16:02
Where did you get that Marvin the martian?

PlayboyPenguin
06-26-2012, 16:27
Where did you get that Marvin the martian?
Warner Bros. Studio Store...back when they existed.

carloglock19
06-26-2012, 16:44
We have a movie star amongst us.:cool: I enjoy your videos, good stuff!

Sharky7
06-26-2012, 17:17
Keep up the good work there Playboy Penguin - I like the channel.

I like the big screen TV background you had from a while back though - safes are ok, but your audience wants more. Don't take that too literal, keep your pants on.

PlayboyPenguin
06-26-2012, 17:21
Keep up the good work there Playboy Penguin - I like the channel.

I like the big screen TV background you had from a while back though - safes are ok, but your audience wants more. Don't take that too literal, keep your pants on.
So what you are saying, in your round about way, is you want me to take my pants off in my videos.

dnuggett
06-26-2012, 18:09
So what you are saying, in your round about way, is you want me to take my pants off in my videos.

I'll answer for him. Absolutely not.

striketeamleader
06-26-2012, 20:19
Playboy Penguin, I meant to reply to this 4 hours ago and tell you how much I enjoy your videos. I then made the mistake of clicking on one of them. After my supper got cold, my dog not getting fed, my wife leaving me, and my house getting foreclosed on, I'm not really sure how I feel about you now. Thanks alot! Now I'm off to see what hickok45 is up to today........

PlayboyPenguin
06-26-2012, 21:21
I'll answer for him. Absolutely not.
Your keyboard says "no," but your eyes say "yes."

dnuggett
06-26-2012, 21:23
Your keyboard says "no," but your eyes say "yes."

My eyes sent a signal to my brain that made me type what I said.

Two Guns
06-26-2012, 21:39
You guys are killing me. In a good way.

dodgecope89
06-26-2012, 23:48
Wow this turned out to be nothing short of what i expected lol

Sent from my IGlock 4s

4 glocks
06-27-2012, 10:17
It's true!

That's because he can not be within 300 feet of small children. He tries to allure them with "Butterscotch". :rofl:

ronin.45
06-27-2012, 10:29
That's because he can not be within 300 feet of small children. He tries to allure them with "Butterscotch". :rofl:

I think you mean "Tactical Butterscotch"!:tongueout:

ithaca_deerslayer
06-27-2012, 21:18
His videos are ok. High quality, but not as much shooting as I'd like. Also, a bit too many inserts of funny humor text across the screen.

I can't do anything but much worse. So I have to critique :)

Seems like a nice guy. Keeps his cool in GT scrapes. He never replies to my posts, no matter how much money I send him.

I aspire to be more like Hickok45. In fact, started to put some steel targets in my range :) Just feels good.

hoghunter82
06-27-2012, 23:05
I for one appreciate his videos and humor. Entertaining and informative.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PlayboyPenguin
06-28-2012, 00:21
His videos are ok. High quality, but not as much shooting as I'd like. Also, a bit too many inserts of funny humor text across the screen.

I can't do anything but much worse. So I have to critique :)

Seems like a nice guy. Keeps his cool in GT scrapes. He never replies to my posts, no matter how much money I send him.

I aspire to be more like Hickok45. In fact, started to put some steel targets in my range :) Just feels good.
I haaaaaattttteee shooting videos. They are sssoooooooo boring to me.

Folsom_Prison
06-28-2012, 01:29
Hickock45 fan here. other than that ill watch nutnfancy for the laughs,