Obamacare - Republicans blowing it [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare - Republicans blowing it

Ruble Noon
06-26-2012, 18:22
http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/jun/26/obamacare-republicans-blowing-it/

callihan_44
06-26-2012, 18:54
i agree in the sense that repubs need to be more vocal, but im afraid the establishment has told them to hush as to not scare away independents .

ChuteTheMall
06-26-2012, 19:03
These anti-Republican clowns are priceless, giving bad advice as if they had any clue about winning.

As Napoleon said:"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself."

Obama is entering full melt-down mode, and the Losertarians wish the GOP would join him.

pspez
06-26-2012, 19:06
These anti-Republican clowns are priceless, giving bad advice as if they had any clue about winning.

As Napoleon said:"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself."

Obama is entering full melt-down mode, and the Losertarians wish the GOP would join him.:agree:

The Machinist
06-26-2012, 19:08
Well, there's one person who didn't even read the article.

Cavalry Doc
06-26-2012, 19:09
I can see the game plan forming up. He promised everyone a puppy, and those mean Republicans stold it from you.

Class warfare 101.

Ruble Noon
06-26-2012, 19:12

Obama is entering full melt-down mode, and the Losertarians wish the GOP would join him.

I wouldn't call Boortz anti republican or a libertarian.

You might want to read the article before going off on a anti republican/libertarian tirade.

Ruble Noon
06-26-2012, 19:13
Well, there's one person who didn't even read the article.

More than one, I'm thinking.

Fed Five Oh
06-26-2012, 19:32
Well, there's one person who didn't even read the article.I'm thinking you are one of them.

Seems Boortz is against everything you and the OP believe in.

From the article:

Why is this happening? The quest for ideological purity would be one reason. Yes the Tea Parties certainly helped take control of the House away from the Democrats --- but now their intransigence is going to help hand the presidency back to Obama. Its time to form a coalition in the GOP --- Tea Parties and Republicans who might be defined as more moderate --- even RINOS. Times a-wasting

The Machinist
06-26-2012, 20:00
I'm thinking you are one of them.
Then you thought wrong, Sherlock. It wasn't an anti-Republican article in the least, contrary to the opinions of the kook-aide drinkers who couldn't be bothered to click the link.

gwalchmai
06-27-2012, 05:57
As much as I hate to agree with Boortz, I agree the Reps will absolutely flub a supreme court ruling against Obamacare. I really think they'd do better if they'd take a hard line against Obama, but they're too busy trying to win support from folks who'll never support them that they lose their base.

ETA: I doubt the SC will rule against Obamacare, btw.

JBnTX
06-27-2012, 06:01

:goodpost::agree:

The republicans are doing just fine.

Obama is self-destructing a little more each day.

Ruble Noon
06-27-2012, 15:46
:goodpost::agree:

The republicans are doing just fine.

Limbaugh disagrees with you.

ChuteTheMall
06-27-2012, 19:07
:

His 4 day DNC Convention just got cut back to 3 days, because all those empty seats at the speedway would have looked silly.:okie:

So far 5 congressmen, 3 senators, and 1 governor have publicly announced that they will not be attending. It's over two months away.:nutcheck:

The man Obama chose to be VP just got busted plaigerizing a Ronald Reagan line from 1980; (When your neighbor loses his job, it's a recession. When you lose your job, it's a depression. When Jimmy Carter loses his job, it's a recovery.)
:deadhorse:

Zero and Worf have finally stooped so low as to be begging for scraps from weddings.:rofl: