Sheriff Joe arrests two illegals today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Joe arrests two illegals today

azatrox
06-26-2012, 18:39
Along with 50lbs of meth.

(Phoenix, AZ) Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies, during the investigation of a clandestine meth lab, today seized 50 pounds of methamphetamines.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Meth%20seizure.pdf

MoCop
06-26-2012, 18:44
Good job guys!!!:supergrin:

countrygun
06-26-2012, 18:44
"They just came here looking for work"

luisbet1032
06-26-2012, 18:49
Nice work Joe. Call the FEDs and force them to do their jobs.
Barack Obama's Birth Certificate--Show Us Your Papers Mr President.:steamed:

azatrox
06-26-2012, 18:50
Surprised no one called the DOJ hotline to report they were being racially profiled! :upeyes:

Jerry
06-26-2012, 19:09
They were just doing a job that the rest of us didn't want. :whistling:

Ruble Noon
06-26-2012, 19:59
Surprised no one called the DOJ hotline to report they were being racially profiled! :upeyes:

I heard about that. Unbelievable. It seems obama has gone soviet Russia on Arizona.

cowboywannabe
06-26-2012, 20:03
obama and his ilk will call them undocumented pharmacy workers no doubt.

stormspotter
06-26-2012, 20:04
Start taking upcollections to use a prison bus to take them to the DOJ in DC and drop them off on the front steps, then head home for another load.

azatrox
06-26-2012, 20:36
I heard about that. Unbelievable. It seems obama has gone soviet Russia on Arizona.

Press dos for espanol.

Foxtrotx1
06-26-2012, 20:43
Cool he found 50 pounds of meth.

Maybe he can get around to all the warrants for sex crimes.

Then maybe after that, he can deal with all the money Maricopa is losing to civil suites for his violations of civil rights.

azatrox
06-26-2012, 21:00

Then maybe after that, he can deal with all the money Maricopa is losing to civil suites for his violations of civil rights.

You must be a blast at parties. :yawn:

G-19
06-26-2012, 21:51
Keep up the good work Joe.

Foxtrotx1
06-27-2012, 02:02
You must be a blast at parties. :yawn:

Yeah i'm usually the first one hitting the bottle.

Even McCain isn't a fan.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/12/30/395969/mccain-arpaio-sex-crime/?mobile=nc

cowboywannabe
06-27-2012, 03:46
yeah i'm usually the first one hitting the bottle.

even mccain isn't a fan.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/12/30/395969/mccain-arpaio-sex-crime/?mobile=nc

well he is a liberal in disguise ya know.

eracer
06-27-2012, 04:56
Along with 50lbs of meth.

(Phoenix, AZ) Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies, during the investigation of a clandestine meth lab, today seized 50 pounds of methamphetamines.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Meth%20seizure.pdfWas it blue?

Cavalry Doc
06-27-2012, 06:26
Start taking upcollections to use a prison bus to take them to the DOJ in DC and drop them off on the front steps, then head home for another load.

:woohoo:

Jerry
06-27-2012, 07:29

You mean he hasn't arrested any illegal aliens for sex crimes. Darn, he's really slacking. :tongueout:

Perhaps its the :crying: bleeding hearts that are wasting tax-payers money trying to stop him from arresting ILLEGALS that are committing crimes. :violin:

Kablam
06-27-2012, 11:51
You mean he hasn't arrested any illegal aliens for sex crimes. Darn, he's really slacking. :tongueout:

Perhaps its the :crying: bleeding hearts that are wasting tax-payers money trying to stop him from arresting ILLEGALS that are committing crimes. :violin:

This.

Foxtrotx1
06-27-2012, 11:55
So it's ok that he arrests legal citizens for being "suspected" illegals?

http://washingtonindependent.com/55686/aclu-sues-sheriff-joe-arpaio-for-arrest-and-detention-of-u-s-citizen

Kablam
06-27-2012, 12:00

Simply amazing twisted logic.

Foxtrotx1
06-27-2012, 12:08
Simply amazing twisted logic.

Did you check out the video I posted?

John Rambo
06-27-2012, 12:16
Now we're even outsourcing our meth? Damn, man, can't we make ANYTHING in America anymore?

kirgi08
06-27-2012, 12:23
It's gonna get real interesting when AZ keeps on thumbing their noses at DC and Holder decides ta send the US Marshals.'08.

Kablam
06-27-2012, 12:32
Did you check out the video I posted?

The video is gone apparently, but I read the article. Let's see....ThinkProgress.org...think progressive. Just becasue you agree with the idological slant of a progressive website, and the progressive babble of a progressive republican, does not make you right.

Foxtrotx1
06-27-2012, 14:09
The video is gone apparently, but I read the article. Let's see....ThinkProgress.org...think progressive. Just becasue you agree with the idological slant of a progressive website, and the progressive babble of a progressive republican, does not make you right.

The video was an interview with John McCain. You know, the guy you voted for in the last election.

The video still works, just checked it.

Lethaltxn
06-27-2012, 14:25
The video was an interview with John McCain. You know, the guy you voted for in the last election.

Yeah a liberal, excuse me, a moderate.

Kablam
06-27-2012, 14:41

What difference does it make who I voted for? You're cherry picking to make it seem that the sherriff sucks and does not enforce the law. This post started with an arrest of two illegal aliens (illegal) arrested with 50 pounds of meth. Somehow you tried to make that arrest seem wrong or abusive. Illegal aliens are...well..illegal, as is 50 punds of meth. Arrests were in order, period.

The video worked this time. Some obscure mention of astonishment of the failure of investigations (18 seconds of 2:07 minutes) and then blathering about human growth hormone use in the NFL (not a subject for the fed gov) and the republican primary and China and hockey.

azatrox
06-27-2012, 15:16
This post started with an arrest of two illegal aliens (illegal) arrested with 50 pounds of meth. Somehow you tried to make that arrest seem wrong or abusive.

Need to spin the discussion to fit your agenda.

Kablam
06-27-2012, 15:27
I do? or did? Or foxtrot did? I sure didn't mean to.

azatrox
06-27-2012, 15:34
I do? or did? Or foxtrot did? I sure didn't mean to.

No not you, sorry.
Just meant it was a tactic to spin the discussion to fit one's agenda. I realize it was foxtrot attempting to put the discussion into a flat spin.

Kablam
06-27-2012, 16:32
Got it...I thought so, just wanted to be sure I wasn't insane. :supergrin:

panzer1
06-27-2012, 18:03
"They just came here looking for work"Yea to bad Joe could not give them a beat down!!!

panzer1
06-27-2012, 18:04
obama and his ilk will call them undocumented pharmacy workers no doubt.:rofl::rofl:That a good one. Ha,Ha.

Foxtrotx1
06-27-2012, 18:40
Hey arresting illegals is great. But any other sheriff could do it and save this state the bad press.

I personally believe outstanding warrants for sexual abuse are more important than illegal sweeps.

panzer1
06-27-2012, 21:45
Hey arresting illegals is great. But any other sheriff could do it and save this state the bad press.

I personally believe outstanding warrants for sexual abuse are more important than illegal sweeps.Sorry but Joe does not make the bad press. Its the press that makes the bad press with there propaganda! Joe just does not kiss ass. We need more LEO like him. IMO Love the guy.

Foxtrotx1
06-28-2012, 12:08
Sorry but Joe does not make the bad press. Its the press that makes the bad press with there propaganda! Joe just does not kiss ass. We need more LEO like him. IMO Love the guy.

Since you are not in Arizona, all of what you see about him is through the media bias. You don't think Fox or The Blaze lies to make him look good?

The man is an attention whore.

Kablam
06-28-2012, 12:27
Since you are not in Arizona, all of what you see about him is through the media bias. You don't think Fox or The Blaze lies to make him look good?

The man is an attention whore.

He may be an attention whore, but he seems to enforce the law (maybe not to your liking or your priorities). Would your preference be that he stop enforcing the law as he is so he can concentrate soley on the sexual abuse outstanding warrants? Resources have to be managed.

Foxtrotx1
06-28-2012, 16:24
He may be an attention whore, but he seems to enforce the law (maybe not to your liking or your priorities). Would your preference be that he stop enforcing the law as he is so he can concentrate soley on the sexual abuse outstanding warrants? Resources have to be managed.

I take issue with his immigration sweeps. He has picked up Legal citizens in those sweeps. Those citizens are now suing maricopa for millions.

I think the issue is ICE is not doing the sweeps. But I don't think it's Joes job to do them. He is supposed to be going after the warrants. ICE can't arrest sex offenders.

azatrox
06-28-2012, 16:35
I take issue with his immigration sweeps. He has picked up Legal citizens in those sweeps.

You shouldn't.
Many of the people arrested in his sweeps are arrested for ID theft, stolen SS#'s, etc. If legal citizens are mixed up in that, so be it.

F350
06-28-2012, 17:29

Yea.... I HATE McCain; just not as much as i HATE Obummer. I voted for Palin hoping the old fart would kick the bucket.

ca survivor
06-28-2012, 17:44
"They just came here looking for work"
:rofl::rofl:

Foxtrotx1
06-29-2012, 03:31
You shouldn't.
Many of the people arrested in his sweeps are arrested for ID theft, stolen SS#'s, etc. If legal citizens are mixed up in that, so be it.

But if you were picked up you would be suing the **** out of the county and *****ing about it here. :wavey: