Manchester Firing Line (NH) is a stand up business [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Manchester Firing Line (NH) is a stand up business

crashwg
06-26-2012, 20:10
Four days ago I was fondling my Glock 27 when I noticed the loop under the barrel for the recoil spring was bent back as if it was dropped onto it. There was barely visible cracks where it met the frame as well.

Not expecting a whole lot but still wanting to work my way up, I started with the retailer, Manchester Firing Line. One email explaining that I'd had it for 3 months and have not dropped it myself and the owner said to bring it in. Unfortunately he wasn't there when I did on Saturday so I left it behind for when he returned.

I got a call not even an hour later from Jim and he gave me the great news that they would swap it out for me. I got out there yesterday and there it was, a fresh G27. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the new one was almost a year younger and had more up to date parts like the RSA and ejector, not that I'd had any ejection issues in the 200 rounds I put through gun #1...

Anyways, just thought I'd share my pleasant experience with MFL. They have earned my repeat patronage without a doubt.

briana
06-26-2012, 20:35
I've always had great experience when dealing with those folks. I am not at all surprised how they treated you.

wrczx3
06-26-2012, 21:02
Thats good to hear.

edcrosbys
06-27-2012, 08:04
I bought my wife a 26 from there. Great price at the time too!

Diesel McBadass
06-27-2012, 08:10
day after my birthday i plan to go down there, they got full autos ready for rent:cool:

Paul53
06-28-2012, 01:03
Hoping to move to NH or VT. Will keep them in mind. Nice to know there's a place with integrity there.

carbuncle
06-28-2012, 09:16
Good to hear, we're moving to NH within a year so it's great to get some feedback on local shooting businesses.

2740dmx
06-28-2012, 13:52
That range is where I first found out how great Glocks were.

Shot a G27, side by side with my Sig P239....

Sold the Sig as quickly as possible after that!

Of course, us Vermont country boys don't like to shoot indoors too often....so I don't make it over there too often....