TSA confrontation leaves grandpa's ashes on floor [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : TSA confrontation leaves grandpa's ashes on floor

Ruble Noon
06-26-2012, 20:13
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/tsa-confrontation-leaves-grandpas-ashes-on-floor/?cat_orig=diversions

JFrame
06-27-2012, 06:59
TSA might well be the most disorganized, confused, and undisciplined mess of reactive morons currently assembled by the FedGov -- and we all know that's saying A LOT.

My wife and I flew this weekend, and she put a gift glass-vase ornamental solid candle (about pint-sized) in her carry-on because she didn't want it to break in check-in luggage. That freakin' candle got flagged by TSA, and we were detained for about 15 minutes while they scrutinized the candle, and felt compelled to run it through the scanner twice.

So remember -- that warning about packing carry-on liquids now means that solids are liquids... :upeyes:

Freakin' morons...

Jerry
06-27-2012, 07:06
I'm still trying to figure out how one would kill someone with fingernail-clippers or a little plastic Glock key-chance fob. :dunno:

JFrame
06-27-2012, 07:08
I'm still trying to figure out how one would kill someone with fingernail-clippers or a little plastic Glock key-chance fob. :dunno:

Jerry -- I have one of those TSA-legal nail-clippers with the file missing. :upeyes:

To see what is wrong with the statist mindset, one needs to look no further than TSA.

tyesai
06-27-2012, 16:29
You're missing the point. The TSA is doing a great job of slave training the American people. If you'll put up with them groping your wife and kid what won't you put up with? Now give me those nail clippers while I get the pedo priest to pat down your 8 year old daughter.....It's absurd....When I PCS out of Spain it will be the last time I fly commercially.....